Quick Suggestions

• Aph0ticShield
    2 posts

Same here... no word from Ubisoft?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. This issue should be resolved following the deployment of TU 1.1.2 today, as shared by Dom on Twitter (thanks for sharing that @Yesin069)!

Thank you all for your patience as the team investigated this further. There should be no more telepathic conversations taking place 🔮 If you do encounter any issues with the lip sync following this update, then please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Aph0ticShield
    2 posts

Same issue. Did anyone test this update?

• Viem
    54 posts

@gladi8ordude
    Same issue, it appears to be random, however i did go through the whole Vinland arc without any lip sync.

• NerdCompulsive
    1 posts

I would like to request a hot fix for the intermittent stop in characters facial animation during cutscenes. I have no other complaints.

I'm in a discord with around 500+ members and it seems this is a very common bug that is causing people to stop playing. I am one of them, but I'll come back when it's fixed. A lot of other gamers won't come back.

This game is phenomenal. I love the performances and the story and I can deal with lighting issues or NPCs in a cutscene, but I can't handle still faces during big moments. Idk if it's possible to get an ETA on that fix, but I hope it's not a month or more. I know making a game is not easy and I'm not saying fixing this will be easy I'm just trying to save this game some face with a hot fix (pun intended).

• pandaling920
    1 posts

Yea same has been happening to me on pc for a couple days now. It didnt used to happen.

• netyjoon12
    3 posts

Thanks a lot!! I post it this problem too. but I want someone post this!!

• the_real_dna
    16 posts

@gladi8ordude thanks, hopefully we can get some corroboration of this bug, and any response from a Ubi support member would be great

• StabithaVMF
    4 posts

I've had the same thing (PC) ever since the 1.1.1 update. Pre-update it happened maybe once or twice in a full game playthrough, now it's roughly a third to half of the time that there's no mouth movement. Other animations happen, like eyes and hands, just not talking.

• SmithyJL
    1 posts

Happening on PS5 as well, ever since the newest update

• dennis.tsir
    7 posts

Since the last update , in some citscenes , the characters even eivor , don't move their lips when they speak

• rctx81
    7 posts

@gladi8ordude having the same issue on PS4 Slim since the last patch as well.

• Pretolius
    1 posts

I have the same problem. This happens in first gen ps4 too

• ZeCarlos19
    25 posts

Me too. I also made a video to speed things up before they come in here asking for us doing stupid things and wasting time.

It is visible from 0:03 to 0:12. And yes mods that read this i verified the game files, my drivers are up to date and tried multiple things in-game. So dont waste time and comunicate this to the devs.

• benzy4792
    30 posts

Experiencing this on XB series S as well

• Jaaackal1
    3 posts

After installing the most recent title update, I know some scenes were the mouths of the characters don't move as they talk. This happens at random so i wouldn't know how to trigger the bug. I would say this happens about 1 out of 5 cutscenes. attached is video proof

• DholiMP
    6 posts

During the mission A Wise Friend, Eivor shares a cutscene with Valka infront of her hunt at the Raventhrope Settlement. Valka's mouth does not move but she is speaking about an elixir.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 127 posts

Would you be able to share video footage of this with us @dennis-tsir

Official Response
  • rigidlog
    1 posts

This started happening for me after the 1.1.1 patch. I just assumed they have all acquired the ability to communicate with each other telepathically.🤷

• Jurol_Gamer
    1 posts

Same problem for me after patch 1.1.1. I'm playing on PS5. I guess all paltforms are affected with this issue. It is the most annoying bug so far. I wish we get some hotfix just for this problem and not wait another month for next update.

• DawidD7
    1 posts

Happening to my PS4 edition as well, here is a long video for proof (time stamp is 21:01):

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics