ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Should of had the option to sell unwanted Armor and Weapons or to at least Decon them for crafting materials

0 Likes/20 Replies/69 Views
    ChuckKatse
    Original poster 352 posts

Could never understand why the game did not give players an option to sell Armor and Weapons they were not going to use or at least have an option to Decon them for crafting materials. My inventory is littered with Armor Sets and weapons I never had any desire to use. Having the option to get Silver or Crafting Materials for them would of been nice.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@chuckkatse

thats a no brainer, they want you to buy mats and silver from their helix stpre, so a crafting system wont make it into the game period.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@chuckkatse or at least let us display them in the long house. Also, why can't the Jomsviking equip some stuff?

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@kreutzgang

he can, but whats the point your raiders cant die anyway

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 there's stuff you cannot equip on them, like Mjonlir or Excalibur - neither of which I use.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@kreutzgang

havent looked at it a while, once all raids were done i no longer had any use for the ship or crew

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 I was hoping it would increase mine's chances of being hired lol

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@kreutzgang

isnt that only wokring on consoles though, same as those revenging players?

i never hired anyone though, seems a waste of silver to me

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 It seems to work. Someone hired mine once. My guess is, only the ones in the Helix store outfits get hired cuz they look cooler. I hired a bunch cos I was trying to get rid of Dag, but he was always there anyway lol.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@kreutzgang

i would never hire the helix store guys, just because 😛

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 well it's easy to do if you never look at it, just built the barracks and see some cool looking dude. The first one I hired was one in the Hell's damnation set and I thought it was one the game as such provided lmao.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@kreutzgang

hahaha

• Mannimx
    9 posts

@kreutzgang
    I enjoyed finally getting rid of Dag.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@mannimx me too. Talk about annoying lmao.

• ChuckKatse
    Original poster 352 posts

@kreutzgang Even a Storage Chest would of been nice in the LongHouse to put all that unwanted crap in. Get it out of your inventory and reduce the clutter. If you wanted any of it later you could always go back to the Storage Chest and get it.

• Kormac67
    1024 posts

@chuckkatse Maybe we will get a chest at some point like in Odyssey.
    Also, all gear is unique here and can be got only once, therefore you can't sell any of it naturally. Just like in Odyssey. Imagine all the complaints of "I sold XXX and now my set bonus is lost forever what can I do".
    Gear clutter is the least of my problems, rune clutter is way worse. Especially when you try to equip runes.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@kormac67 ultimately there's a solution to everything, and the solution to this would be: you can only sell gear in your settlement, where it can be rebought, for a - possibly considerable - loss on your part. Also, just give people the option to equip it on dummies for display. Couldn't we do that in AC 2?

The runes are super annoying. Also, why are so many of the top tier ones based on block and parry?

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@kormac67

rune clatter is so crazy to the point when swapping runes on gear i cannot even find most of my runes, because there seems to be a cap on what you can actually see when swapping runes.
    Its totally crazy

• Kormac67
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 Yes, the selection dialog shows only 100 runes. Just like in Odyssey btw.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@kormac67

in odyssey i never had these issues though.

in valhall it just leaves certain runes out instead of showing a few of every variant

Suggested Topics