Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Aeric92
    2 posts

@Ubi-Woofer it seems you're the person to reach out to. I, like MANY others it seems, cannot interact w/ Tove following the "Carrying the Torch" quest. Cant customize my appearance at all, which is a bummer seeing as how the patch notes specifically say you guys addressed this. Im well over 40 hours in and I want to be able to use all of the features I paid for when buying the game. My case # is 13882245

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3571 posts
    Best Answer

It's great to see that this fix has helped so many of you! If anyone is still unable to interact with Tove, please ensure that you try these steps first:

• Try to talk to Tove
    • Create a manual save
    • Shutdown the game and relaunch it (Desynchronizing, reloading a save, or returning to title screen is not enough)
    • Load the manual save created above and check that a cloud save has been created
    • Close the game again, then load up the cloud version of the manual save that was made previously.

You should now be able to talk to Tove again! If you're still unable to interact with Tove after following these steps, please don't hesitate to update the thread so we can take a closer look. Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • NBRuJa2
    4 posts

Same here. Cannot talk to Tove after Svend's dead...

• Joselfie
    3 posts

I'm having the same issue. To provide more context, I had built the tattoo shop right after I finished talking with Tove at Svend's grave. I don't know if it would make a difference if the shop was built before that event or not.

• Daddy2591
    1 posts

I have the same problem on PC. I know that after completing the quest, it moved to the "Completed" section, but now after seeing your comments and searching for it, it's not there anymore.

• NBRuJa2
    4 posts

Another one here with the same bug. Its really annoying so many bugs in this game. Since Unity I don't remember such a broken assassins

• LoezRnd
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • roballmighty84
    1 posts

I have the same problem on PC, I build tattoo shop after Svend died, finished the quest Carrying the Torch and now there is not possible to talk to Tove and get tattoos

• LoezRnd
    7 posts
    Same problem on PS4, after the mission "passing the torch" I can't interact with Tove at the tattoo shop / barbershop.

• skywalker550
    3 posts

Same here on PS5, I guess this happens to everyone.

• AceZim57
    7 posts

I am having the same issue for days now. I built tye tattoo shop before his death, carrying the touch quest says complete, but i can not talk to her at all in the shop. No icon pops up to talk either.

• Rodrilia
    1 posts

After completing this side quest, Tevo doesn't give me the option to speak to her. This is actually really annoying, because now I'm unable to change my beard and tattoos. I've tried everything; reloading other saves, changing location, meditating, sleeping and yet nothing happens. It seems this is a common bug among EVERY CONSOLE/PC and since customizations are a huge part of the experience, I hope it gets solved soon.

Btw, there's also another annoying bug that duplicated my huntsman armor on my storage, and now it takes two slots instead of one.

I really love this game, but the fact that I can't change the look of my Eivor is frustrating since now I have tons of cosmetic I won't be able to try out. PLEASE FIX THIS

(Playing on Ps5 but as I said this happens in every platform)

• Ripper2O3
    5 posts

For those of you with the issue with Tove, I've been on Live chat with support today and the issue is being investigated.

Hopefully it doesn't take too long to fix, as @Makhnovtchina mentioned it's a much smaller scale issue than all NPCs being affected.

• Jordxox
    2 posts

I can't interact with Tove in the hair/tattoo shop. I completed the quest with Sven, spoke to his grave. Went to sleep in the long house, restarted the game, shot her ij the head, smashed the shop up. Still nothing.

The key for the Maximillian quest won't show up either. It comes up with the key symbol indicating it should be there, on the stool, but it's

• Jordxox
    2 posts

Hi.

I completed the quest where Sven dies, but I can't interact with Tove.
    I've spoken to his grave, slept in the longhouse, restarted, shot Tove in the head, smashed the place up...all recommendations lol, nothings worked.

The key for the maximillian quest hasn't appeared either, even though there is a key symbol on the stool.

Super buggy game. The update didn't do much for me, for some reason. Any advice

• AceZim57
    7 posts

Completed carrying the torch quest, but can't interact with Tove at all. Ive slept in the long house, meditated, deleted and redownloaded the game, NOTHING. This game is still crashing on me also even after the update.

• ATLGATOR
    2 posts

Same for me

• Lajarai
    1 posts

So once you have spoken to tove at the burial ground. You can no longer talk to her so don't have access to be able to change your eivors appearance. Anyone else having this issue

• Krofenss
    2 posts

@darkcat3 hey dude, any update on this? I hace the game bug

• Sammarok
    113 posts

@lajarai Same here, she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

• Krofenss
    2 posts

@venatrixlupa me too

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics