Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to interact with Tove after completing "Carrying the Torch"; quest missing from log | POST HERE

8 Likes/280 Replies/5840 Views
    SluGGerBoyz
    3 posts

Does anyone have the same problem as me? when tove come back from the cemetery where was SVAND , she at the tattoo shop but its imposible to speak to her !! please fix it!!!

• cmabe333
    1 posts

@sluggerboyz same bro. I sent in a ticket, Ubisoft said they are aware of the issue and are investigating it.

• Viem
    54 posts

@mykey602
    I am facing the same issues :

• Tatoo shop is unavailable after Sven's death.
    • Lip sync is not working properly.

• johnjaybee1978
    2 posts

So another bug meaning I can't customise my character at the tattoo shop.why did you guys release this game when you KNEW it wasn't ready.you have ripped thousands of people by doing this.NEVER buying a game from ubisoft again..imagine if we all did that.

• Sn0w_8lind-_
    1 posts

Same here

• MASON512
    2 posts

I cannot speak to Tove after the discussion at Svend's gravesite. Can't change Eivor's looks.

• Lexiraptor
    1 posts

Cannot interact with Tove after the "Passing The Torch" quest.

• A Former User
    0 posts

Unable to talk to Tove in the tattoo shop after completing Svend's death quest, she's there but unresponsive. Game version 1.1.1

Sigh...

• CellarD00r666
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CellarD00r666
    5 posts

@ripper2o3 its still annoying along with all the other issues that you spend time getting or buying tattoos/hairstyles to customize your character and you can't even use them. I like watching all the dialogue and stories and at this rate I'll finish the game and whats the point of customizing your character once you complete the quest lines?

• Shadow2Walker8
    1 posts

Can't talk to her either. All was fine with mine until the last update.

• guest-Tii0BWu3
    4 posts

I refuse to continue playing this game until the Tove bug is fixed. Its ridiculous I paid money for things I CANT EVEN USE.

• guest-Tii0BWu3
    4 posts

I refuse to continue playing this game until they fix this issue with Tove. Its shameful we pay money for additional features and cant use them because they cant put out a hotfix after a week of people reporting this issue. I've been a avid supporter of the AC franchise but this is ridiculous. We thought we were buying another well put together masterpiece but instead we get a game that's only 80 percent ready for playability.

• SirSitsWithTits
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer after waiting weeks and checking this forum for a resolution daily, I have created a case as well. This issue needs to be a priority, and needs to be resolved quickly. Not telling you something you haven’t read a hundred times in this thread, but this is ruining the gameplay experience for most players. Please help make sure this gets hotpatched right away. Peoples patience is running out and they’ll take out their frustrations via social media soon...

case https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Cases/13923822

• drainceo
    7 posts

@sirsitswithtits I'm most frustrated because they claim the fix is ready, and they're just sitting on their hands. The most active moderator on this issue is now on vacation (good for them, no slight there) and it looks like we're left with no updates until they're back. Hopefully another one picks this issue up and updates us further

• SirSitsWithTits
    6 posts

@drainceo maybe if we all open tickets it might help get more attention? Other than this glitch, the game is so good. I don’t want this face tattoo that I’m stuck with to ruin the experience. I feel like Mike Tyson 🤣

• drainceo
    7 posts

@sirsitswithtits It seems like our only option now so I certainly hope so, I'm stuck with a terrible look myself lol
    The only issue I've come across besides this was one single crash 50 hours in

• bricaro82
    1 posts

Same issue for me. This happens after update 1.1.1 and after Sven dies. Tove is there in the shop, but you can't talk to her.
    I don't have the issue with an older save from before said update. There Sven was already dead before the update and with that save it still works as expected.

• dandukovic
    1 posts

Same here - cant interract with Tattoist. I did the quest after the other guy died, now the tattoist just sits on his chair in the settlement and there is no bubble above the head of the NPC. Honestly, it is annoying. I'm already over 50% of the storyline and my main character looks the same as on day 1 -.-

Suggested Topics