Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to interact with Tove after completing "Carrying the Torch"; quest missing from log | POST HERE

8 Likes/279 Replies/5289 Views
    sandi3_s
    1 posts

I cannot speak to Tove after the discussion at Svend's gravesite. Can't change Eivor's looks.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2176 posts
    Best Answer

It's great to see that this fix has helped so many of you! If anyone is still unable to interact with Tove, please ensure that you try these steps first:

• Try to talk to Tove
    • Create a manual save
    • Shutdown the game and relaunch it (Desynchronizing, reloading a save, or returning to title screen is not enough)
    • Load the manual save created above and check that a cloud save has been created
    • Close the game again, then load up the cloud version of the manual save that was made previously.

You should now be able to talk to Tove again! If you're still unable to interact with Tove after following these steps, please don't hesitate to update the thread so we can take a closer look. Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • gatorlax1
    1 posts

Cant use tattoo/ hair shop, even though the mission “carrying the torch” has been completed. Please fix!!!

• TDantaz
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue here. I've already be completed "Passing the torch" but I still can't talk to the Tatooist.

• SkittyKitty21
    2 posts

Building the tattoo shop while tove is grieving at the grave site will lock the tattoo shop and dialog after you youve finished speaking to her about her husbands death

• guest-W9g0BtG1
    1 posts

55 hours in and can't interact with Tove to get tattoos or change appearance.

• HAFNASTY
    2 posts
  • Ectanner
    1 posts
  • SluGGerBoyz
    3 posts

Does anyone have the same problem as me? when tove come back from the cemetery where was SVAND , she at the tattoo shop but its imposible to speak to her !! please fix it!!!

• cmabe333
    1 posts

@sluggerboyz same bro. I sent in a ticket, Ubisoft said they are aware of the issue and are investigating it.

• Viem
    54 posts

@mykey602
    I am facing the same issues :

• Tatoo shop is unavailable after Sven's death.
    • Lip sync is not working properly.

• johnjaybee1978
    2 posts

So another bug meaning I can't customise my character at the tattoo shop.why did you guys release this game when you KNEW it wasn't ready.you have ripped thousands of people by doing this.NEVER buying a game from ubisoft again..imagine if we all did that.

• Sn0w_8lind-_
    1 posts

Same here

• MASON512
    2 posts

I cannot speak to Tove after the discussion at Svend's gravesite. Can't change Eivor's looks.

• Lexiraptor
    1 posts

Cannot interact with Tove after the "Passing The Torch" quest.

• William_D0g
    9 posts

Unable to talk to Tove in the tattoo shop after completing Svend's death quest, she's there but unresponsive. Game version 1.1.1

Sigh...

• CellarD00r666
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CellarD00r666
    5 posts

@ripper2o3 its still annoying along with all the other issues that you spend time getting or buying tattoos/hairstyles to customize your character and you can't even use them. I like watching all the dialogue and stories and at this rate I'll finish the game and whats the point of customizing your character once you complete the quest lines?

• Shadow2Walker8
    1 posts

Can't talk to her either. All was fine with mine until the last update.

• guest-Tii0BWu3
    4 posts

I refuse to continue playing this game until the Tove bug is fixed. Its ridiculous I paid money for things I CANT EVEN USE.

• guest-Tii0BWu3
    4 posts

I refuse to continue playing this game until they fix this issue with Tove. Its shameful we pay money for additional features and cant use them because they cant put out a hotfix after a week of people reporting this issue. I've been a avid supporter of the AC franchise but this is ridiculous. We thought we were buying another well put together masterpiece but instead we get a game that's only 80 percent ready for playability.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics