Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • SAT-9
    3 posts

Have the same issue does ubisoft aware of this bug ?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts
    Best Answer

It's great to see that this fix has helped so many of you! If anyone is still unable to interact with Tove, please ensure that you try these steps first:

• Try to talk to Tove
    • Create a manual save
    • Shutdown the game and relaunch it (Desynchronizing, reloading a save, or returning to title screen is not enough)
    • Load the manual save created above and check that a cloud save has been created
    • Close the game again, then load up the cloud version of the manual save that was made previously.

You should now be able to talk to Tove again! If you're still unable to interact with Tove after following these steps, please don't hesitate to update the thread so we can take a closer look. Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • MistahPiggles
    2 posts

I’m unable to speak to Tove (the new tattoo artist in the settlement after Svend passes away). I built the tattoo shop after completing Carrying the Torch, but have not been able to interact with Tove in any way after building the shop (she’s physically in the shop but has no speech bubble or interact option). I haven’t had any issues speaking with any of the other NPCs in the settlement (including Sven before he dies), only Tove.

I’m playing on Xbox Series X on patch 1.1.1 for reference.

• SAT-9
    3 posts

Cant interact with Tove after Svends death

• MistahPiggles
    2 posts

I’m unable to speak to Tove (the new tattoo artist in the settlement after Svend passes away). I built the tattoo shop after completing Carrying the Torch, but have not been able to interact with Tove in any way after building the shop (she’s physically in the shop but has no speech bubble or interact option). I haven’t had any issues speaking with any of the other NPCs in the settlement (including Sven before he dies), only Tove.

I’m playing on Xbox Series X on patch 1.1.1 for reference.

• Dr3dds
    6 posts

Just come across this issue as well can't interact with Tove after "Carrying the Torch", [PC]

• DoughEclipse
    1 posts

Same exact problem for me. I talked to her for the carrying the torch quest and completed it but now she sits in the hut and works on her art looking stupid.

• IljaSil
    3 posts

Same here. Also cannot see the 'carrying the torch' quest in the completed quest list. On PS4.

• IljaSil
    3 posts

Also mentioned elsewhere: same issue on PS4 as well. I finished listening to Tove, i.e. the quest, but cannot see the quest in the completed list and cannot talk to Tove.

• WrightWayUp
    18 posts

This is happening to me too on the PS5 v1.1.1.

Seems to be a issue post patch where the quest ‘Carrying the Torch’ is missing from Quests Completed so then you are unable to interact with Tove.

• WrightWayUp
    18 posts

@munki909 This is happening to me too on the PS5 v1.1.1.

Seems to be a issue post patch where the quest ‘Carrying the Torch’ is missing from Quests Completed so then you are unable to interact with Tove.

• WrightWayUp
    18 posts

@grayt998 This is happening to me too on the PS5 v1.1.1.

• zela555
    2 posts

I cannot interact with Tove. Completed the Carrying The Torch, Tove is back in tattoo hut, completed more missions, upgraded settlement, restarted game, fast travelled, you name it. Cannot interact with Tove. Carrying The Torch doesn't show in completed or current quests. I don't see the point in this mission anyways, all it has done has broke the game. I also can no longer use the ubisoft connect, all since the latest update. Need better QAs or testing plans, every update new bugs affect me

• WrightWayUp
    18 posts

Same issue, cannot speak to Tove. PS5 and v1.1.1. Carry the torch does not appear in quests completed and this may be causing the issue.

• nuttawutmalee
    1 posts

Cannot talk to Tove after Svend died. (PC, patch 1.1.1) The quest "Carrying the touch" doesn't appear in completed quest list. Please fix this, I cannot customize the character at all.

• Ripper2O3
    5 posts

Sadly given the time it took to fix the issue with all NPCs, I feel its going to take some time before this is resolved.

A little bummed because of some of the new tattoos I have acquired but I suppose I can save my silver from buying new ones at merchants. Kind of glad this didn't happen when I was "experimenting" with new looks.

• Makhnovtchina
    4 posts

@ripper2o3 It is just a matter of finished quest check. I dont know why they took so mutch time to fix the first related bug but I think this one may be fixed far faster.

(I know how mutch this is frustrating as I'm stuck with a weird style myslef).

• luc4o.
    1 posts

After Sven's death I can't talk to Tove anymore

• SLEEPY_RAYMOND
    2 posts

I know its part of the game that he dies and she takes over, I speak to tove at her grave and she heads to the shop and sits down but cannot be spoken to. I tried reloading an earlier save, talking to different people in the settlement... nothing.

• Daednumai
    5 posts

I'm having the same issue, I'm at settlement level 4, have done the Svend death quest and built the tattoo shop but Tove will not talk to me to buy tattoos.

• warzone16643
    1 posts

@sleepy_raymond having the same problem, I’ve completed the quest and have even gone back to the grave to see if I have missed something.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics