Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BlackDragon0311
    1 posts

I’m having the same issue, I completed carrying the torch, and now tove will not interact with me, no chat box, no way of talking with her to customize my character. She just sits at the table tattooing the skin piece. Please let us know when there will be a patch. Or create another location to have tattoos applied.

• Fyrii
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer Nope, still can't speak with the Tattoo Artist. There's a LOT more of that complaint showing up recently in the past couple of days, please fix this!!

• grayt998
    2 posts

@munki909 Same here, posted on it earlier. Put in like 7 hours of gameplay (story quests, raids, etc) after realizing it was glitching but nothing changes

• Ripper2O3
    5 posts

Unfortunately I have the same issue on PC.

Carrying the Torch is not showing in my quest journal as an active or completed quest either.

Having trouble trying to get through to Ubi Support for this as well.

• Ripper2O3
    5 posts

Also having the same issue on PC.

Carrying the Torch quest isn't in my journal as Active or Completed either.

• Ripper2O3
    5 posts

Also having the same issue with Tove, Carrying the Torch quest is not in my quest log as Active or Completed.

Playing on PC.

Tried opening a support ticket to send further details but it looks like its limited to Live Chat only currently which isn't available at the moment.

• bbqR0ADK1LL
    1 posts

@munki909 Same issue.
    I just spent a bunch of silver on tattoos & I can't apply any of them.

• SAT-9
    3 posts

Have the same issue does ubisoft aware of this bug ?

• MistahPiggles
    2 posts

I’m unable to speak to Tove (the new tattoo artist in the settlement after Svend passes away). I built the tattoo shop after completing Carrying the Torch, but have not been able to interact with Tove in any way after building the shop (she’s physically in the shop but has no speech bubble or interact option). I haven’t had any issues speaking with any of the other NPCs in the settlement (including Sven before he dies), only Tove.

I’m playing on Xbox Series X on patch 1.1.1 for reference.

• SAT-9
    3 posts

Cant interact with Tove after Svends death

• MistahPiggles
    2 posts

I’m unable to speak to Tove (the new tattoo artist in the settlement after Svend passes away). I built the tattoo shop after completing Carrying the Torch, but have not been able to interact with Tove in any way after building the shop (she’s physically in the shop but has no speech bubble or interact option). I haven’t had any issues speaking with any of the other NPCs in the settlement (including Sven before he dies), only Tove.

I’m playing on Xbox Series X on patch 1.1.1 for reference.

• Dr3dds
    6 posts

Just come across this issue as well can't interact with Tove after "Carrying the Torch", [PC]

• DoughEclipse
    1 posts

Same exact problem for me. I talked to her for the carrying the torch quest and completed it but now she sits in the hut and works on her art looking stupid.

• IljaSil
    3 posts

Same here. Also cannot see the 'carrying the torch' quest in the completed quest list. On PS4.

• IljaSil
    3 posts

Also mentioned elsewhere: same issue on PS4 as well. I finished listening to Tove, i.e. the quest, but cannot see the quest in the completed list and cannot talk to Tove.

• WrightWayUp
    18 posts

This is happening to me too on the PS5 v1.1.1.

Seems to be a issue post patch where the quest ‘Carrying the Torch’ is missing from Quests Completed so then you are unable to interact with Tove.

• WrightWayUp
    18 posts

@munki909 This is happening to me too on the PS5 v1.1.1.

Seems to be a issue post patch where the quest ‘Carrying the Torch’ is missing from Quests Completed so then you are unable to interact with Tove.

• WrightWayUp
    18 posts

@grayt998 This is happening to me too on the PS5 v1.1.1.

• zela555
    2 posts

I cannot interact with Tove. Completed the Carrying The Torch, Tove is back in tattoo hut, completed more missions, upgraded settlement, restarted game, fast travelled, you name it. Cannot interact with Tove. Carrying The Torch doesn't show in completed or current quests. I don't see the point in this mission anyways, all it has done has broke the game. I also can no longer use the ubisoft connect, all since the latest update. Need better QAs or testing plans, every update new bugs affect me

• WrightWayUp
    18 posts

Same issue, cannot speak to Tove. PS5 and v1.1.1. Carry the torch does not appear in quests completed and this may be causing the issue.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics