Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kosta99pav
    6 posts

Still unable to do the quest now the priests have all been realigned but the guy and the boat have now disappeared. I had a little think on how we can get around this could the dev team possibly fully reset that quest when you buy info from the question marks in that area, just a thought.

(Since we can’t disable the quest and it’s still not fully working as of the Kassandra Crossover update what more can we do).

Thanks for the updates and hope you have a good holiday season!

• kosta99pav
    6 posts

@ubi-karl so the only solution is to replay the game? Cuz I’ve done everything and even with the latest updates this persists. The quest cannot be reset nor can we have a week or so where we log in and just talk to the priests to complete it cuz most of us are just one mystery away from doing a full completion.

• Mem90
    22 posts

@kosta99pav does anyone know if there will be a new game plus at all? It would be easier.

• sicplagu3
    Original poster 37 posts

@mem90 Don't think so, nw+ is mentioned nowhere by Ubisoft. Maybe someday we can buy the achievement via NFT. 😂

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4569 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding "Deviled Water" within this thread, and to share your feedback regarding the ongoing investigation into this issue. I'm sorry to hear that this issue is impacting on your gaming experience, and preventing you from achieving 100% completion.

The development team are still investigating several issues into "Deviled Water." For clarity's sake, I'd like to provide you all with an update regarding the investigations into this quest. If you don't see the issue you've encountered listed below, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can take a closer look.

• The NPC is stuck on the docks and cannot be moved
      • Investigation Status: Under investigation (additional videos welcome)
      • Comments: The development team are still investigating this issue further. If you have been affected by this issue, please can you ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud? You can check for this by looking for a cloud icon on your most recent save file
    • The NPC has gotten stuck in the river (We have an alternative Megathread for this issue)
      • Investigation Status: Pending fix
      • Comments: The development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update! Once we have more details to share, they will be posted within the linked Megathread and via patch notes posted within the News & Announcements forum.
    • The NPC and / or boat hasn't spawned in-game.
      • Investigation Status: Resolved in TU 1.2.2.
      • Comments: A fix for this issue was deployed in TU 1.2.2. If you are unable to locate the NPC for "Deviled Water" anywhere in the surrounding quest area, please can you provide us with a video that shows this in-game? We can then forward this to the dedicated teams for further investigation.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the development team regarding the investigation into "Deviled Water." We have reached out to the team to see if they have any new information to share from the investigation. Once we have any additional details from the team, these will be posted within this thread as soon as they are available.

@kosta99pav - I'm sorry to hear that the NPC and boat have disappeared for you. This specific issue should have been fixed with the release of TU 1.2.2. Would you be able to provide us with a video that shows the NPC is not available in the side quest location? We can then forward this to the dedicated teams in order to reopen the investigation into their disappearance.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • sicplagu3
    Original poster 37 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thx for the Update. As i have the first problem you've mentioned, i have an up-to-date save in the Cloud. As far as i interpret your text you or the dev team can check this without our interference? Or do we need to provide you with the savefile?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4569 posts

Hello there @sicplagu3!

I've forwarded an up-to-date copy of your Cloud save to the development team so they can use this in the ongoing investigation. Thanks for letting us know this was available! 😊

Official Response
  • nFT66
    1 posts

@sicplagu3 Same problem.

• Cptn__Avery
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Thnx for the update, i also made a second video for this issue. (As seeing a 97% on a trophy list is pretty painfull lol) it's the final thing for me to get it platinum.

The First video uploaded 21oct 2021:

Latest video uploaded 15 Jan 2022 (ver. 1.4.1.2):

(Save file is in the cloud if you need it)

A fix would be nice, or if you guys could "simply" pop my trophy ill be a happy man.
    Looking forward to play the expansions once this is fixed.
    Cheers, have a wonderfull 2022!

• TheNorfolkian
    832 posts

@iholmestark Oh man... reseting world activities or whole quests would be a real serious game changer. We wouldn’t need NG+ if they did that.

Suggested Topics