Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kosta99pav
    3 posts

I tired doing the boat and horse thing not that hard to do it but now he lands on the water and the game still doesn’t give me the quest you have to destroy the board by boat cuz he won’t move off the boat with unarmed combat he’s just stuck on the edge of the boat and the quest isn’t being complete at this point

• kosta99pav
    3 posts

@kosta99pav I think the issue might be that the priest on the cliff is not actually praying this time round he’s just moving his arms

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2888 posts

Hello there,

@Mem90 - Thank you for sending us a video that shows you're unable to get the NPC to jump into the water. I've passed this along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

@Blue_Angel_PR - Thanks for sharing how you were able to get the world event to trigger for you!

@sicplagu3 & @kosta99pav - I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists for you following TU 1.2.2. I've now reopened the investigation into "Deviled Water" and included your reports, so the development team can take a closer look at this. Would you be able to provide us with any additional video footage? You mention that the NPC is now stuck on the boat for you, @kosta99pav. Would you be able to send us a video of what you're now experiencing in-game in relation to "Deviled Water?"

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Mem90
    15 posts

@ubi-borealis
    It does not work. You can no interact with the priest.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing an additional video with us, @Mem90. I'll pass this along to the team alongside your other video so it can be included in the reopened investigation 🙂

Official Response
  • Beydee
    1 posts

Hello, I got the same issue like in the videos above. The guy i just chilling there no boat. Tried to push him didn't work, when i shoot arrow near him he just runs away in random direction .undefined

• Mem90
    15 posts

@beydee Attacking him makes it worse. All I need for a platinum ,😂😂

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Beydee! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, and to include an image. The development team are looking into this issue with "Deviled Water" further, and I've shared your post with them so they can take a closer look. We don't yet have any new updates to share with you all from the investigation. Rest assured that once we have more information, we will let you know within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Mem90
    15 posts

Is there any update on this from the dev team?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @Mem90!

I'v checked in on the investigation, and it looks like the development team are still investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share with you all regarding the NPC being stuck on the docks. As soon as we have any new information to share from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics