Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mem90
    18 posts

Is there any update on this from the dev team?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello again @Mem90!

I'v checked in on the investigation, and it looks like the development team are still investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share with you all regarding the NPC being stuck on the docks. As soon as we have any new information to share from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Mem90
    18 posts

Is there anything the public can do to help the dev team?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 545 posts

Thank you very much for the offer @mem90 !

However at the moment, no further information from players have been requested by the team at the moment.

Should this change and the team want anything further to continue their investigation, or of course if more news on a fix is announced, we'll update this thread.

Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • Mem90
    18 posts

Has any player found a fix to this?

Is there any progress on this?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello again @Mem90!

I've checked in on the investigation and the development team are still investigating the NPC stuck on the docks further. We don't yet have any updates to share at this time. Rest assured that as soon as we have any new information to share, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • sicplagu3
    Original poster 33 posts

I’am really curious about this… i mean… this problem can‘t be that hard to fix?! Its almost a year since this popped up.

No offence to all the community managers in this forum… u guys/girls can only bring this up to the developers. But its ridiculous that this is not fixed after all this time. In my humble opinion, this problem is not anywhere near on the top priorities.

Nevertheless, thx to the support staff for keeping us up to date.

P.S.: Apologies for my bad english 🍕 😜

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1163 posts

@sicplagu3 - I've requested an update from the development team with regard to this investigation, to see whether they have any news to share. It has been taking a little longer to investigate due to the fact that the team were unable to reproduce the issue when they tried, so it's still proving a little tricky to nail down the root cause. We'll share any updates we receive as soon as we have them.

As a quick heads-up as well, in this section you'll normally only find Support Staff such as myself replying to queries. The Community Team respond to threads over in the General Discussion and other sections. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics