Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mem90
    21 posts

Is there any update on this from the dev team?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello again @Mem90!

I'v checked in on the investigation, and it looks like the development team are still investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share with you all regarding the NPC being stuck on the docks. As soon as we have any new information to share from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Mem90
    21 posts

Is there anything the public can do to help the dev team?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 979 posts

Thank you very much for the offer @mem90 !

However at the moment, no further information from players have been requested by the team at the moment.

Should this change and the team want anything further to continue their investigation, or of course if more news on a fix is announced, we'll update this thread.

Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • Mem90
    21 posts

Has any player found a fix to this?

Is there any progress on this?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello again @Mem90!

I've checked in on the investigation and the development team are still investigating the NPC stuck on the docks further. We don't yet have any updates to share at this time. Rest assured that as soon as we have any new information to share, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • sicplagu3
    Original poster 34 posts

I’am really curious about this… i mean… this problem can‘t be that hard to fix?! Its almost a year since this popped up.

No offence to all the community managers in this forum… u guys/girls can only bring this up to the developers. But its ridiculous that this is not fixed after all this time. In my humble opinion, this problem is not anywhere near on the top priorities.

Nevertheless, thx to the support staff for keeping us up to date.

P.S.: Apologies for my bad english 🍕 😜

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1262 posts

@sicplagu3 - I've requested an update from the development team with regard to this investigation, to see whether they have any news to share. It has been taking a little longer to investigate due to the fact that the team were unable to reproduce the issue when they tried, so it's still proving a little tricky to nail down the root cause. We'll share any updates we receive as soon as we have them.

As a quick heads-up as well, in this section you'll normally only find Support Staff such as myself replying to queries. The Community Team respond to threads over in the General Discussion and other sections. 🙂

Official Response
  • Cptn__Avery
    2 posts

This is the final 'event' i need to compleet for my platinum (PS5). I stumbled on the same issue after 150+ hours into it.
    Started the event, To scare him I hopped on the boat and shot a arrow on his boat.
    The boat sank and he swimmed/ran away. So continued playing and doing everything else and after a while
    I found the guy somewhere around a market in Jorvik with the same dialogue/text bubble. though the boat isnt there anymore... Scaring him again by shooting some arrows around his feet makes him run to wherever he can to get away. You can try to steer him closer again to the world event by chasing him and thats what i did (to make it easier to find him again later and record the bug)

Respawning somewhere else on the map, waiting,...etc doesnt reset the world event.

I do have the final patch installed.
    Here is the video if it might be any help after steering the NPC closer to the world event location again (

)

Have a good day.

• Mem90
    21 posts

@cptn__avery I feel you. This is thelaßt bit for a platinum. I can't wait to get this fixed so I can delete the game.

• kosta99pav
    4 posts

Im just saying is there a chance to disable the quest?

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 530 posts

Hey all!

Appreciate your input and apologies if this has been taking longer than anticipated.

@Cptn__Avery - I can confirm that the video footage you've provided has been forwarded to our team accordingly.
    @kosta99pav - if your suggestion is in relation to not having to do it in order to have the the full completion (if you were to do all of the rest), then as of right now, this would not be possible I'm afraid, however will make sure to forward this over as a suggestion. If I misunderstood you there, can you provide a little more context to it?

Thank you for your continued patience everyone and as soon we will have further details to share, information will be posted here, in our official forums, as well as official AC Valhalla website, so keep an eye!

Official Response
  • Cptn__Avery
    2 posts

@mem90 I planned to get the DLC's after i got the main game platinum tho so i wanted to keep it on my PS5 But yeah i deleted the game now and am waiting for a update/fix from the devs before i gonna redownload it. It's hard to have any interest in any other Ubi title cuz it's quite frustrating having spend so many hours into it and the reward (platinum trophy) might be lost now. Lets hope they are able to fix it soon.

• Mem90
    21 posts

Does anyone know if this will work on New Game Plus or how long it takes to speed run to this point.

• sicplagu3
    Original poster 34 posts

@mem90

It's worth a try, i mean it's almost a year since this was reported and it doesn't looks like that this will be fixed soon. Which i hope not.😲

Hmm, normally you should be able to go there as soon as you reach england.

• Mem90
    21 posts
    This game doesn't have new game plus. Looks like if there is no update you have to start all over again!!!

@mem90

It's worth a try, i mean it's almost a year since this was reported and it doesn't looks like that this will be fixed soon. Which i hope not.😲

Hmm, normally you should be able to go there as soon as you reach england.

Suggested Topics