Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Fireseed
    Original poster 12 posts

Hi guys,

one of the Ubi moderators recommended to create a dedicated post about this issue that I encounter since last game update.
    The problem is the new introduced "Weekly Challenges" does not update or show any progress.

I also noticed the "Statistics" screen is not updating properly. Counting for both Ubisoft Connect Website and the ingame overlay. After some tests I can confirm that things like playtime, kills overall, dice games, and hired vikings does not count for me anymore. I took some screenshots for better understanding.

Weekly Challenges via ingame overlay:
    undefined

Weekly Challenges via browser on Ubisoftconnect.com:
    undefined
    My not updating statistics screen:
    undefined

Without doubt this is an assassination:
    undefined

Me by hiring an yorms viking.
    undefined

I can provide further screenshots, with shield kills and dice game victories, but I don´t know how helpful this will be.
    If you also affected like me, please feel free to add a comment or check your statistics, to bring this topic on developers table asap.

best regards,
    Fireseed

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MadGlover
    4 posts

@fireseed this issue is sadly fairly common from what I've seen

Lots of challenges not tracking since the 20th of December I have 0 in all my stats and no time limited challenges have been marked as completed. I'm on the ps4 and others have marked the same issue on xbox

For whatever reason people aren't including it on the known issues log

• Redviper11
    7 posts

Reiterating same issue on Xbox one. An acknowledgement from Ubisoft would be nice.

• eguy_4
    5 posts

also having this issue. I put in a ticket ages ago but nobody has replied to me since Jan 14 and their last reply was basically sorry your screwed we don't know what's wrong. Ubisoft officially doesn't care or give a damn about those of us having this issue.

• LA_Frankie
    48 posts

@eguy_4 I am not even being offered the new weekly challenges today! Still showing last week's.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/93468/thursday-but-no-new-ubisoft-connect-challenges

• MadGlover
    4 posts

It feels frustrating that there is no acknowledgement of this issue especially as its something that was broken rather than has never worked since the games release

• zolirevesz
    2 posts

Hi!
    I am also having this issue and wanted to open a thread about this when I found this thread.
    I play on PC and Ubisoft Connect is not tracking my progression in the statistics section and either the core challenges or the time-limited ones won't unlock after completing them. It looks like I haven't even started the game. I bought the game on the 27th of December, so now I know at least that the issue has already occured on the 20th.
    I also tried to report this via live chat (before title update 1.1.1) and was told to wait as they have received several reports about this, yet it makes me sad that I don't see it listed as a known issue.

• KH_jynoT
    2 posts

@fireseed same here since 5th december

• KH_jynoT
    2 posts

@zolirevesz do they know the issue?

• zolirevesz
    2 posts

@kh_jynot i was told yes, since i was not the only one reporting the issue that time. This was the answer I got on the 28th of December:

I can confirm that similar reports to what you are reaching to us with have indeed been brought to the attention of our dedicated teams. They are currently investigating and acting to have the matter resolved. What I would like to kindly suggest for you to do is keep an eye on the forums as there will be a post addressing this, once the dedicated team has been able to target the matter appropriately. This is the link you can use:
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisplay.php/515-Announcements-amp-News

• KAREEM2020_1
    1 posts

@zolirevesz and me

• Bacheh_Mosbat
    9 posts

Does everyone with glitched club profile have 3 extra skill points on their screen?
    maybe unlocking those 3 extra unreleased skills back in December event have glitched our profile.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics