Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RednecK.-
    Original poster 19 posts

I don't know what is happening but one day everything was fine and now I can't even play anymore. It's not my computer since I play a LOT of other games and none are having these kind of issues. I've tried verifying the game files, installing previous drivers, checking temps and nothing works. Please I really need a solution to this... I rarely get responses in these posts so I'm really not hopeful about it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RednecK.-
    Original poster 19 posts

Bump...

Please Ubisoft, I need help, I can't play at all..

• LedoveeeKladivo
    64 posts

Do you have nVidia graphic card? If yes, which driver release you use?

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

If you are getting a BSOD it is normally related to a driver issue. Check to see if all your drivers are current. The times I have had a BSOD playing a game it was related to the video driver. If it is a nVidia driver, any game ready driver after 457.51 will cause screen flickering and glare playing AC Valhalla especially during cut scenes or talking with characters in the game. Could also be the cause of the BSOD You can get a program called Driver Easy if using a PC to list all drivers that need to be updated. The free version you have to then manually install the drivers. The paid version automatically installs them.

• RednecK.-
    Original poster 19 posts

@ledoveeekladivo Yes, RTX 2080 Super and I've used both 461.09 and 460.89

• RednecK.-
    Original poster 19 posts

@chuckkatse I've tried 2 different drivers and neither works, all my other drivers on my pc are updated (BIOS as well).. The thing is that I didn't change the drivers the last few days for the game to suddenly start giving me these errors. I was playing everyday for hours without a problem and 2 days ago these problems started without any obvious reason as to why, I didn't do anything different.

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

The 461.09 and 460.89 are the newest drivers. I use the older 457.51 driver. That driver got rid of the screen flickering and glare that I was experiencing with the newer drivers. However if your game was working fine with the new drivers until yesterday, then. Check your video and graphic settings in AC Valhalla to see if anything changed from your original settings. If you did not make any changes with the video or graphics settings select default and let AC Valhalla select your settings. then Make sure the game is recognizing your video card. Load your game and see if that fixes the problem. If not then load an earlier game save and see if that fixes the problem. If not make a manual save. Start a completely new game, your manual save from your previous game will not be deleted. See if that fixes your problem. If it does you will just have to start a new game. Somewhere along the line your current game got corrupted which is odd to cause a BSOD but I would not rule it out. The final option if nothing else works is to completely uninstall AC Valhalla and reinstall it then see if that fixes the problem. Oh and don't rule out trying Game Ready driver 457.51 either.

• RednecK.-
    Original poster 19 posts

@chuckkatse So, I just tried loading my other save (I've got two saves, one that I've already done everything 150h in and this new one that I was playing for around 30 hours) and it seems like my newer one got "corrupted" somehow, because I played on my old save for an hour and nothing happened. I'm not starting all over again for the third time so I guess I'll just stick to my completed save game. Thanks for the help man, I guess that was really it!

• LedoveeeKladivo
    64 posts

@redneck

I have the same model of graphic card (RTX 2080 Super) and after update to version 461.09 I had same problem. System crash to blue death and restart (this happend only with ACV). So I return back to version 460.89 and this version works fine. No crash, no blue death so I can further enjoy ingame bugs and glitches 😄

Maybe give a try to re-install (or update) these programs: C++ / NET.Framework / DirectX. Sometimes this can help too.

• RednecK.-
    Original poster 19 posts

@ledoveeekladivo I'll try that, might as well hahaha

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

Well glad to hear you found the problem. With only 30 hours in on the corrupted game heck start another one. Don't know what gender you played both times but if it was the Male or Female switch to the one you have not played. Changes things around.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics