Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EvilHannie
    Original poster 14 posts

Currently i'm only power level 85 and have completed 2 regions in England ( ledecestrescire & grantebridge scire ) except for one very hard mystery.
    I'm at the Seer's quest but this requires or recommends power level 90.

My question: there is a 3rd region East Anglia that has recommended power level 55 ; should i do this entire region including the Pledge quests ? or should i go back to Norway and clear the starting regions there to further power up ?

It's rather unclear to me as to what the main story flow is 😕
    Also i would like to add : i'd rather not get spoilers if possible in the tips people might give :$

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    261 posts

Doesn't really matter when you get those last collectibles in the starter region in Norway. You can simply take a breake from whatever you're doing anytime, and then finish it.

If you didn't get the abilities there, though, I recommend going there immediately in case there's something you really want to have in your arsenal.

For power up reasons, there's no reason to go back at all. You're lvl 85, next area for you is lvl 55 - seems you're leveling faster than you need, so you shouldn't have any issues with levels.

• EvilHannie
    Original poster 14 posts

@netspook Thanks so much for your reply ; but my question is really : should i do the seer's quest while not having the recommended power level ,or should i first level up to 90 through the stuff in the power level 55 region ?

• Netspook
    261 posts

@evilhannie
    Personally, I would wait a little with Asgard (Seer quest), but you may do just fine, it's only 5 levels.

A tip:
    In Asgard, save OFTEN and use many different save slots. There are quite a lot of bugs there, ie Fenrir fight, the cow mystery, etc.

• EvilHannie
    Original poster 14 posts

@netspook allright, thanks for the tips 🙂 gonna farm the level 55 region a bit then till i can proceed 😉

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@evilhannie

it doesnt matter. the goal is to conquer England, so which region you do 1st or later wont matter.

• EvilHannie
    Original poster 14 posts

@asgardian02 Follow up question : are there any reports about the In Dreams bugging out when doing the pledge questline for another region ?
    Like currently in quest In Dreams - i'm at the step where i should drink the potion.
    I'm now farming mysteries etc all round East Anglia which is region power level 55 ( next step for In Dreams requires level 90 ).
    If i would do the pledge questline first for East Anglia, would this bug out the In dreams quest step of drinking a potion ? 😕

Reason i'm asking: ive read that this game has waaaay to many bugs that still arent fixed and i dont feel like having to start all over to farm mysteries etc etc.

• Netspook
    261 posts

@evilhannie
    If it bugs out, I doubt it's connected to where you pledge.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics