Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • arcctg90
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello,

In Jorvik, I'm trying to enter in the house with the treasure chest near the watermill but I couldn't find any entrance or open the blocked door. How can I take the treasure or open the door at least? I searched underwater, all houses near to the house with the treasure but without any results.

Thank you!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheeElf
    134 posts

@arcctg90 If this is the one I think it is, there is flammable fluid in front of the door. Take out your torch and throw it at the door. It should catch the fluid on fire, going underneath the door and exploding inside causing the barricade to break. This one took me forever to figure out.

• arcctg90
    Original poster 4 posts

@theeelf I tried like you said but still the door didn't open (see the printscreen). Is there any specific spot where should I throw the torch? I tried also with explosive arrows but no success.

undefined

• TheeElf
    134 posts

@arcctg90 Sorry that's not the same door I was thinking of. The description sounds just like another one where the only way to get in is setting fire to the fluid in front of it which is actually at the dock in Wulfaswic (in Essexe). I'll have to load it up later to look at this one to see how I went about it. Can you give a screenshot of the map of where it is in Jorvik just to save me some time searching for it later?

• arcctg90
    Original poster 4 posts

@theeelf I know the doors to which you were referred 🙂 but it wasn't that one. Here it is the location of the tricky treasure (Jorvik region)
    P.S: Thank you fgor helping me. 🙂

undefined

• TheeElf
    134 posts

@arcctg90 So just checked. You have to access by going through the Eboracum Bureau. It's like a back exit for the bureau which has a ladder leading up to that building.

• arcctg90
    Original poster 4 posts

@theeelf It worked. Thank you very much for helping me. 😊

Community details

Users
Topics