Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Tchester1980
    Original poster 848 posts

Any update for PC version on that?
    I´m now more than 250 hours in the game and have never seen a death body from another AC:V user on the ground like it was for AC: Origin....
    How to finish the weekly challenge?

Note: For the regular challenge, I have also 0 / 10 players revenged!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tchester1980
  • TheeElf
    134 posts

@tchester1980 Unfortunately you can't. It's been on the known issues list and was originally brought up when no one could complete the Core challenge for 10 avenges. Now it's on a timed challenge. It's under the All Platforms > Issues Under Investigation section: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-jan-14

• Slimgrin
    20 posts

I wonder if they'll ever fix this...

• Tchester1980

@theeelf

Thank you for explanation..
    So it seems now, that the PC player has disadvantages to finish this timed challenges
    Hopefully they will fix it soon

• JCar4327
    503 posts

@tchester1980 It's broken for everyone, not just PC players.

• Tchester1980

@jcar4327

Sure? I saw some Clips on YouTube from other players on Playstation console which get these revenge quests.
    Also my famous YT channel talked about one week ago, after patch 1.1.1 that he has now the revenge players in the game.
    That´s why I thought, issue only belongs to PC version!

• luigispcrew
    43 posts

@tchester1980 they've added this challenge even if nobody can find a player to avenge. gg ubi

• Xilverix
    8 posts

@tchester1980 If you read the comments on that youtube video, the issue is across all platforms. Some PC players also got lucky and could do it.

• kreutzgang
    544 posts

It seems some people have found the odd dead player, but finding them seems to be more like a rare glitch than an implemented feature at this point.

• kreutzgang
    544 posts

Maybe people just don't die? Besides falling to my death and with certain bosses, I pretty much only died when I got stuck in a corner and couldn't move. I die way more often in Odyssey where all it takes is a moment of not paying attention.

• Sam_Boo26
    125 posts

I'm playing on console (PS4) and I got the option only once, and I have like 200+ hours of gameplay. I think it's a known issue, but it's long to correct it.

• JCar4327
    503 posts

@sam_boo26 You got lucky. I've got over 500 hours and not seen a single one. On Xbox.

• dlmthree
    70 posts

@kreutzgang Yeah I doubt it. This is the last AC game so even after a couple of months after release there are still enough players around and the odds are that people are going to die.

In the main thread about this issue (the general achievement for 10 players avenged) someone was telling how they started a NG+ in AC Origins out of frustration and found a corpse within 20 minutes. That game is 3 year old, I don't think it has that many people left playing it, at least compared to Valhalla.

Anyway it has been a rampant issue since the release of this game, they can't ignore it, so how can they come up with the idea of having an impossible objective to complete in our weekly challenges? Do they even play their game?

• kreutzgang
    544 posts

@dlmthree beats me lmao. Can't be that hard to implement since, as you said, it's in Origins.

• basel19751224
    31 posts

Hi
    Yesterday i was diging around on the net and on reddit and youtube i found that some people had some luck in the past with this loctaions :
    East Anglia near Ruined tower fast travel location : Scotthon Farm
    East Anglia south of Sunken Glory bandit camp on the coast

I went to check it out , i was able to farm 2 at Scotthorn Farm and 1 at the bandit camp yesterday so i have 3 revenge out of the 10 so far

• TheeElf
    134 posts

@basel19751224 I just checked out both on Xbox Series X and didn't see anything there and haven't seen any wherever I go.

• Tchester1980

@basel19751224

Thank you, but also for me there were nothing... Running the area around with a huge searching radius but nothing.
    But, thank you again for your hints

• basel19751224
    31 posts

well , then we have to set up a place near a fast travel location where all of us goes to let the enemies kill us , then maybe we able to revenge each other

• TheeElf
    134 posts

@basel19751224 That's what I was thinking. A buddy of mine and I were going to try that tonight. Could you do us a huge favor and post a screenshot showing the TIMED challenge progress thus far? Maybe we can coordinate a location in the community and mass slaughter. I was initially thinking Roueceitre Fortress in Cent just after the entrance near the oil pit/burning area just before the uphill area. There's a ton of enemies that come through that area. I figure the quick travel outside of the fortress might help with allowing things to possible spawn.

Community details

Users
Topics