Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gentester
    65 posts
  • Guilty1
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent; not an acceptable answer. When will this issue be addressed?

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

It’s been a while but the quest is still bugged. It is the Cent mystery when you have to drink to hallucinate and talk to the pig, yet when I drink Eivor doesn’t hallucinate and the pig just snorts whenever I speak to it. This is incredibly frustrating as it is stopping people and myself from getting the platinum trophy and I have spent 100 hours into the game and have no desire to replay it all for a single mystery for full completion.

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

Any updates on the progress of fixing this bug, because it’s literally the only mystery bugged which will prevent me from 100% completion (this is on PS5 btw). It’s so frustrating because little bugs like this can definitely ruin the overall experience. I get that it’s the holidays and also the festive period and we have a global pandemic on our hands ect and the updates from one of the mods has been very positive to see, it’s still a little annoying that it’s been well over a month and a half now and the bug is still blocking players from a milestone...hope to hear progress on the bug being resolved soon 😞 all the best

• guest-m9dRKXGG
    1 posts

I am unable to complete the world event “pig of prophecy”

I am unable to talk to the pig a second time amd the whole quest is at a standstill.

is there a fix coming for this?

thanks

• M9GUK
    3 posts

99.99999999% complete, just that bloody pig to do, come on UBI this bug has been around far too long

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

I’ve tried everything under the sun to try and fix this but still nothing and no word from Ubi. Incredibly frustrating. I also have achievements that aren’t properly syncing as I move from PS5 to series X playing this game...and when I complete the requirements AGAIN to get the achievement, the game just doesn’t acknowledge that I’ve done it and now I’m afraid I’ll never get the achievement. I can confidently say that this is the buggiest Assassin’s Creed I have played to date and even that is saying something. Got the collectors edition and everything for this game as I was so excited and I’ve had nothing but mostly problems and it’s a shame because I love the setting of the game. It needs serious fixes.

• locoporkko
    27 posts

@steveboy49 i have the same problem that you and the solution for me was play 100 hours more,in total 250 hours 150 hours in first game and 100 hours in second game,was a horrible nightmare repeat everything in the second game but the reward was the 450th platinum

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts
    @steveboy49 i have the same problem that you and the solution for me was play 100 hours more,in total 250 hours 150 hours in first game and 100 hours in second game,was a horrible nightmare repeat everything in the second game but the reward was the 450th platinum

Are you saying I have to complete the game then do another playthrough?? Because that’s the definition on insanity right there fml

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello all.

As of right now, this issue is still under investigation. We do not have any new information to provide yet, but as soon as any news has been made available to us, we'll relay it to everyone here.

@gentester I'll be happy to notify the proper teams that you'd like to see this issue added to the Known Issues list. 😊

@Guilty1 I'm sorry that I don't have a specific date to provide regarding a fix for this bug, but I'm afraid the development team simply doesn't have this information to share yet. As soon as we have this information, we will share it with everyone.

Official Response
  • GeneralLeeTX
    3 posts

I have the exact same issue. Im 100+ hours into the game and don't want to restart in order to get all the trophies. Its good to hear that they are trying to find a fix. I really hope they can because its driving me insane.

• UbiExcellent

@generalleetx Hey there! I completely understand not wanting to restart the game and lose 100+ hours of gameplay in order to obtain all trophies. With this being said, I sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding with us while the developers continue to investigate this issue.

Official Response
  • Quirino_25
    3 posts

@guest-m9drkxgg im in the same situation

• TFO5000
    11 posts

Add my name to the list with this one.
    I now have all the other trophies (including the cruddy Overdesigned one), and am now stuck on 97% completion thanks to this one issue.

But thanks for the regular updates on any sign of a fix.

• UbiExcellent

@tfo5000 I'm so sorry to hear you're also encountering this issue, which is preventing you from completing all the trophies, but I sincerely appreciate you being so understanding. I've reached out to our investigating teams for an update and hope to share more details soon!

Official Response
  • AlexSinnerman7
    11 posts

I’m also having the same issue with this mystery, I cannot complete it as Eivor never gets drunk and can’t talk to the pig. Also, I cannot find or buy fabric anywhere, stuck at 4 pieces, even with Ravensthorpe at level 6. Can you fix this ASAP? It’s frustrating to not be able to complete these 2 for the platinum.

• thoffa22
    1 posts

Well seems countless people are having the same problem whether it's not even getting drunk nor getting past the second part of the quest.

I looked in the section where they have known bugs or glitches. This quest isn't even listed which is wrong if ubisoft know why have they not listed it there personally to me it should be as it's a well known problem as many of us have this problem.

Hopefully they will fix it soon.

If anyone is interested this is the section I am referring to in the "cannot proceed with certain quest's" area at the top of the page.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-jan-8?lang=en-US

• trik68
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent Both the pig prophecy bug and the fabric bug is keeping me from 100% this game. Fabric is not in shop or high level chests (spent 5 hours looking). Hopefully these get fixed soon. Really annoying that both these bugs have been in the game for months now.

• moriatii
    36 posts

@trik68 Can't say much on the pig issue, but fabric isn't bugged, you will find extra fabric, I have ran through the game 6x and in every case just where I think I don't have enough I get it from somewhere, sorry I can't say where, but I can say its in one of the higher power areas and either through the story or through a random chest, it will drop.

good luck

• Jan2015BCN
    1 posts

I have tried everything... but it doesn't work. Last event to get the Platinum trophy... Quite disappointing I am afraid... to get there and not to be able to complete the game. Glad Ubisoft fixes it.

Suggested Topics