Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Derzalas
    19 posts

@derzalas STILL BUGGED as of 6AM on 01/15/2021 after the version 2.10 update on PS4. SERIOUSLY?! Huge update, but still not fixed. I can’t complete Cent or 100% the game.

• Derzalas
    19 posts

@tomboytaren STILL BUGGED as of 6AM on 01/15/2021 after the version 2.10 update on PS4. SERIOUSLY?! Huge update, but still not fixed. I can’t complete Cent or 100% the game.

• Derzalas
    19 posts

@hoggface STILL BUGGED as of 6AM on 01/15/2021 after the version 2.10 update on PS4. SERIOUSLY?! Huge update, but still not fixed. I can’t complete Cent or 100% the game.

• Derzalas
    19 posts

@fallenangel0598 STILL BUGGED as of 6AM on 01/15/2021 after the version 2.10 update on PS4. SERIOUSLY?! Huge update, but still not fixed. I can’t complete Cent or 100% the game.

• Derzalas
    19 posts

@locoporkko STILL BUGGED as of 6AM on 01/15/2021 after the version 2.10 update on PS4. SERIOUSLY?! Huge update, but still not fixed. I can’t complete Cent or 100% the game.

• Derzalas
    19 posts

@whorphan STILL BUGGED as of 6AM on 01/15/2021 after the version 2.10 update on PS4. SERIOUSLY?! Huge update, but still not fixed. I can’t complete Cent or 100% the game.

• Hoggface
    6 posts

@derzalas

I think what's most irritating about this one is it was a very early bug mentioned, kicking about since at least 16th November, so it's frustrating that we're still talking about it.

• Derzalas
    19 posts

@whorphan STILL BUGGED as of 6AM on 01/15/2021 after the version 2.10 update on PS4. SERIOUSLY?! Huge update, but still not fixed. I can’t complete Cent or 100% the game.

• locoporkko
    27 posts

@derzalas yes,i am sorry for all who cant get the platinum for this world event and yes i try in my game and still bugged

• ronevarg
    3 posts

Hi there. The Matilda the seer side quest won’t let me perform the drink to get drunk to listen to the pig talk. Still happening after 1.1.1 update.

• guest-Od7ECTi6
    1 posts

I'm stuck by that stupid pig too; and also by two large flatfish and mackerel (impossible to be found).
    The new patch doesn't solve.

• Kagharane2
    1 posts

Same, can't get drunk the second time. Only thing missing for platinum. Please do something Ubisoft.

• DrDadRage
    4 posts

Completed the game as well as almost everything else. Only need 1 more trophy for platinum and guess which mystery is keeping me from that.... THAT'S RIGHT !!! Pig of Prophecy is STILL bugged....... is this ever gonna get fixed? I really don't want to have to play this entire game again quite yet just for a trophy...

• DrDadRage
    4 posts

I honestly can't justify having to play through a 2nd time after having completed the game this soon just because 1 mystery is bugged and not getting fixed. It's the last trophy ALMOST ALL OF US need in order to achieve platinum. As good as this game was, we all have other things to do and dedicated a hundred plus hours to completion of this game. Not even acknowledging it as a "known issue" is an abrupt slap to all of our faces. Please fix this so we can enjoy the game again when the DLC's hit, otherwise a lot of us are just gonna see this game as a locked gate to a platinum trophy we earned but didn't receive!

• dominiknizky
    7 posts

after drinking ale pig don't talk ...

• dominiknizky
    7 posts

@whorphan
    same here . . .
    one last thing in whole f... game but it glitched 😠 😠 😠

• dominiknizky
    7 posts

@frosty_fink
    unfortunately they don't fix it,
    after patch 1.1.1. mystery is still glitched
    i have exactly same problem ..

• dominiknizky
    7 posts

Pig of Prophecy - Cent Mystery still Glitched even after patch 1.1.1.

Pig of Prophecy mystery is still bugged . . .
    I have tried the basic fixes: reloading previous save, fast traveling, etc. They still don't work . . .
    This is the last mystery I need to complete for 100% completion in all game . . .

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@ubiexcellent Any updates? Looks like this is the last official reply we received. I'm on the same boat where I'm on hold of buying any further products until this gets resolved.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

I am glad to see I wasn't the only one that to try getting drunk first, then walking over to try to make the pig work. If the team can reproduce but cannot debug this correctly, just mark the mystery as done for everyone.

Suggested Topics