Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2142 posts

Hello all!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the "Pig of Prophecy" is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Pig of Prophecy" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

I would also recommend taking a moment to check out the recent Dev Blog, as the development team talks about "Pig of Prophecy" and the internal development processes.

@AlexSinnerman7 - "Pig of Prophecy" is due to be fixed in today's update! Please keep an eye out for the update's deployment later today.

@Valhalla2015 - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, especially regarding the developer blog. We've passed this feedback on. If more developer blogs are published in the future, these will be shared on our official platforms.

Thanks all 😊

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    640 posts

@ubi-borealis Oh thank you. Dearest Marilda hereI go...you been keeping my platinum for a long time in your mead barrel piggie 😁

• Daimos11
    9 posts

Patch fixed the damned pig for me on PS5. Finally.. The handling of this bug by Ubisoft put huge shadow on my experience with the game but at least it learned me a lesson - never buy Ubi game on release.

• Garbo3
    640 posts

I got 12.600 GB. 50 minutes left. God.soooo 🐌

• TFO5000
    11 posts

Aaaand we’re fixed finally. Yay.
    And what a terribly anticlimactic thing the pig is too after all that - lols.

Still, we got there in the end. Platinum has dropped.
    Now got the expansions to look forward to without the gnawing frustration

• Valhalla2015
    73 posts

@tfo5000 Yes! Thank you again, @Ubi-Borealis and @Ubiexcellent!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for updating us following the deployment of TU 1.2.1, @Daimos11, @TFO5000 & @Valhalla2015! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to speak to Matilda and complete "Pig of Prophecy" 🐷 🔮

If anyone is still encountering trouble with "Pig of Prophecy," please don't hesitate to update us so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    640 posts

Got platinum . Thanks so much!!!

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis Heading back to home , i dont believe yet that ubisoft fix the pig of prophecy after months untill i check .

• THECAKEISGONE
    4 posts

Glad to report this is finally fixed for me! I panicked initially as the trophy didn't pop when completing the pig event, but I discovered that randomly a mystery had reset in Jotunheim (or been added since I last played??) but once I found that and finished it as well, the trophies popped 🙂 Thank [censored] I can move on with my life now!

• pipal1234
    4 posts

World event "Pig of Prophecy" still bugged for me after Update 1.2.1. I can start the event and get drunk but the pig is missing.

• Syke80
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KaKViking
    9 posts

Ok, firstly, thank you to the Devs for finally resolving this issue. Sincerely, I mean that.
    However, if I have one takeaway from this experience it is that if I want to buy a game from Unisoft moving forwards it would seem best to wait until 6 months after release before purchasing it. One because it'll almost certainly be cheaper by then but two because it would seem that is how long it takes for a new released game to be acceptably patched to 'fully functional as a player might expect it to be'. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but that is IMO the truth of the matter in this instance and I see no sign of this improving moving forwards.

• kmorton11
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I was able to finish pig of prophecy but my completionist all the way trophy didn’t pop

• kmorton11
    2 posts

@thecakeisgone how did you get back to jotunheim? Mine didn’t pop either and can’t figure out what’s missing.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'm glad to hear that many of you have been able to complete "Pig of Prophecy" following the release of TU 1.2.1. Congratulations to all who have unlocked Platinum 👏

If you are still encountering issues with "Pig of Prophecy" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

@pipal1234 - I'm sorry to hear you're still unable to complete "Pig of Prophecy." Would you be able to send us a video that include the above information?

@kmorton11 - I'm sorry to hear that your "Completionist all the Way" trophy hasn't triggered. I would recommend checking to ensure that you have completed all side-quests in all regions, including Asgard and Jotunheim. You can return to Jotunheim by drinking the potion in Valka's hut.

If the trophy still doesn't unlock and you've ensure that all quests have been completed, please can you find the relevant megathread for missing trophies on your platform, and share your report there? We can then investigate this further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    640 posts

@kmorton11 Ho Valka house and drink potion on the right.
    You need to complete Vinland and Norway too. Maybe you left something behind. Travel and check map to make sure all mysteries are done. I forgot about Vinland completely. So had to go there and solve 2 mysteries actually to complete the game. So England Asgard Vinland Norway and Jotunheim. All of them .

• pipal1234
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis - Hello! Tried making a video (

) . My in-game-name is "pipal82", latest savegame is synced with cloud. I found the pig (guessed its the missing pig) outside of the event location, could not handle to get it back to the event location.

I also have troubles finishing another world event, startet a new thread yesterday (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/97736/unable-to-complete-anchoress-in-oxenefordscire-npc-is-stuck-and-won-t-follow-outside) . Is this bug allready known and under investigation?

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

I also got the platinum finally 🥇 .

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

@pipal1234 sad to see mate . hope it fix soon . i feel your pain

Suggested Topics

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics