Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Valhalla2015
    75 posts

@lachomagician - I agree with you. Honestly, I wouldn’t even care if they cleared the mission to make me start it again (as long as I could complete it successfully).

• LOD_CDUB31
    2 posts

@derzalas me either and im on xbox. Same bug. Cant get the trigger after drinking again. They need to fix this it’s literally the only thing i havent done as far as artifacts mysteries and treasure.

• LOD_CDUB31
    2 posts

Come on guys. Whats the deal with this quest still being bugged across all platforms...
    Basically at the Pig Of Prophecy Mystery in Cent, no matter how many times I drink from the ale bucket it doesnt trigger the event which allows me to speak to the pig a second time.

• Hunter--DL--
    2 posts

Im in the same boat i got all trophies and i have done all misc stuff. its the last thing needed till platinum. I even recorded my entire game to upload onto my youtube channel but now im stuck
    here waiting for this quest to be patched. i got an incomplete lets platinum ac vallhalla of about 130 videos of 1 hour. because of some stupid bacon.

Please hotfix this thing. i Agree with Lachomagician. if u can reproduce but not fix it either make it so that its auto complete for everyone or just delete it all togheter. this is kinda a game breaker for alot of trophy hunters out there.

P.s. theres no way im gonna start a new game to fix this with the chance of a possible rebug again.

• threefingermly
    4 posts

Can we possibly fix the cent talking pig glitch? Id rather not restart my game being almost 100% complete. Or if someone has a way to interact with the pig again?

• cetin.19
    81 posts

dear Ubisoft i wait since 2 months for finish this Mission.
    could you Tell me please when you will fix it?
    please dont Tell Dear gamer we know this issue it will take time.... etcetera.....
    i want a date ... because i m so angry that is Not fix until to day.
    come on we have middle january....
    please only Tell if it fix next patch if yes when is the next patch?
    just Tell me a date than i will be happy and everybody from the Community also.
    if i ride something wronge i m so sorry for my english

thank you

• WaterManDTN
    1 posts

Last thing I need to do, broken too

• Daimos11
    9 posts

Serious question: What needs to happen for this bug to be added to Reported Issues or Known Issues Megathreads?

So far we have:

1. Ongoing reports from multiple players dating back to November
    2. Uploaded videos showing exactly what the glitch looks like and how it plays
    3. Official Ubisoft staff confirming that bug is reproducible internally and devs will try to fix it in future updates

Yet, for some reason it's deliberately excluded Know issues list. What gives Ubisoft?
    We understand that there are more serious game breaking bugs to take care of right now and this quest has low priority. We can wait. But this actions are looking like some kind of bad will...

• JustRocket
    1 posts

Same problem, only this quest missing for platinum, after 150h; so frustrating

• DerRetroSascha
    2 posts

Hello, PC Player from Germany. I have the same issue.... Please Fix. It's the only quest i need to complete.... I'm not happy about this long time, to fix the bug. Since 3 updates, i start the game, go to the mission and - yeah, not fixed again. Really?

• TFO5000
    11 posts

@daimos11

further to that, I am aware from other forums that there are plenty of other users out there who have this same issue but have not reported it here

So, I get that lockdown is making everything soooo much slower, and I appreciate that means communications between various functions at Ubi are probably not as slick as usual, but having worked in Games Dev in the past I do think this should be a pretty easy one to fix - either reset the flag (and keep resetting it if fails to complete on next refresh), or mark it as complete for everyone.
    (of course I may be wrong and it may genuinely be an evil bug regressed out of some other game state)

But yes, at least stick it in the known bug list please!

• lachomagician
    52 posts

I still don't see an answer. I'll keep posting every day or so to keep the topic high on the active list, so we can hopefully get some attention on this.

• Valhalla2015
    75 posts

@lachomagician I will reply to each of your posts and will echo the request to give this issue attention.

• Mrs_P2020
    2 posts

Same here 😞

• Myriamaubin8909
    1 posts

It is impossible to drink a second time and talk to the pig to complete this quest. This is the only quest that prevents me from getting platinum.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

@myriamaubin8909
    We've received reports of players unable to complete the mystery "Pig of Prophecy". The dev team have been aware of this and are currently investigating.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

Hi @iradc and @Mrs_P2020
    The dev team have been made aware that some players are experiencing issues when trying to complete "Pig of Prophecy" and they're currently looking deeper in to this.

Official Response
  • lachomagician
    52 posts

Another day, no answer yet. I'm slowly inching toward the same problem a lot of my friends here have, where I'll run out of requirements for platinum and this will be my one blocker. I hope it gets fixed before that. Every time I go complete a new trophy I always go check on Mr. Pig to see if he is fixed... so far... nothing.

• XxCuZzA_BuZzAxX
    1 posts

I have seen that many people are having issues with this Cent Mystery but I haven't seen it on any of the official lists of known bugs so I am adding my experience. I simply cannot progress in this mission. I don't even remember starting it, but when I drink from the bucket, nothing happens. I have chatted with the pig and his owner multiple times and traveled elsewhere and come back to try again but this mission seems stuck no matter what. Please fix this as it is the only mystery I have left in the entire game and I'm 144 hours in.

• DrDadRage
    4 posts

I'm beginning to fear that this bug will never be fixed because if you start a new game, you can complete it... but, for the rest of us that only need this one mystery to finish platinum, we get to feel what being placed on the back burner is like. It kills me that it's not even being acknowledged as a known bug, even though the devs have reproduced the issue. loved this game 100%, but to force a complete replay for a trophy when zero trophy's actually require a replay is a little messed up and should honestly be embarrassing to your QA team. A simple fix would be just to either auto-complete it for those that have it open, or remove it from the mystery list for trophy requirements. Love you guys! Please fix this soon. Can't wait for the DLC(s)!!

Suggested Topics