Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Athanasius
    14 posts

Add another 'me too' to this list.

Also, Jotunheim is a red herring, I'd not been there yet when I encountered this Pig issue.

I first found it, talked to the big (only "pig noises"), talked to the human, drank, talked to the pig (got some 'prophecy' I couldn't make any sense of at the time, and have now forgotten), went off and did other things and then came back the next day. Now drinking from the barrel by the pig does nothing and the pig only makes the 'pig sounds'.

• Frosty_Fink
    4 posts

@ubiwan I have looked up alternatives, such as reloading a save, fast traveling and coming back, etc. I only have one manual save, and I'm too far into the game to restart. That is the last mystery I need to complete the entire map for everything.

• Frosty_Fink
    4 posts

@ubiwan I talk to the man. He says he got the pig from the market. I then go to drink the mead from the bucket, nothing happens. I talk to the pig, "Hello, pig." Then the pig makes noises, and the autosave emblem appears in the bottom right corner of the screen, like the game is assuming I have progressed into the mystery, when nothing has happened. When I talk to the man again, the screen goes black for a second and queues up the dialogue between me and the man, like it's initiating the beginning of the mystery, but nothing I do is working. I have tried traveling to another viewpoint and back, to reset the map or whatever, and that hasn't worked, either. I'm not sure what else I can do, and I hate to think this glitch will keep me from getting the "Completionist All the Way!" achievement.

• xspenz
    6 posts

Up , ubisoft please if you just can confirm you doria this next patch

• xspenz
    6 posts

Up !!!!
    seriously

• Hallinskidi51
    3 posts

Me too... Ubisoft ???

• locoporkko
    27 posts

Me too have the [censored] bug

• locoporkko
    27 posts

I begin a new match and when i can travel in the map go to kent and do the pig of prophecy and i did at first try,the bad news are that i done all the collectibles and the main missions again for the incompetents of ubisoft

• KahouseKeo
    1 posts

Has anyone here heard anything from Ubisoft or been able to fix this?

• digger_973
    7 posts

@kahousekeo Nope. I have even sent them a ticket a few days ago to report the issue that way, but haven't heard anything back yet.

• digger_973
    7 posts

Update: So I received a response from Ubi, but it just echoed what is said in their "Known Issues" thread, by saying there's a workaround which is, "Fast traveling should reset the event". I messaged them back saying this does not work (at least not for me). Crossing my fingers that I'll get a response again soon. They did also say that issues with World Events not completing for players is under investigation. So hopefully, it will be fixed in the near future.

• Hallinskidi51
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Hallinskidi51
    3 posts

@digger_973 Fast travelling dors not work for me too 😕 !!!

• DeanPioc
    1 posts

I can't get drunk a second time, I tried going back to an older save, fast traveling, closing the game and restarting. nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

• beerad916
    4 posts

Another here. And appears this issue is platform agnostic, there's PS4 and Xbox complaints as well. Tried completing the zone, fast travel, ride the whole way there, progress in other areas and come back, meditate, get drunk first, set the whole GD place on fire...that was just frustration, nothing works.

• Tim123tim2343
    1 posts

@ubiwan I have similar issue. In my case I talked to a guy, then got drunk, got grey screen, talked to the pig ONCE... then I left (i thought I have to proceed with this quest underground).
    Now when I come back, I cant get drunk, I cant talk to the pig 😞

• gentester
    65 posts

Ok I've been trying to complete this quest for hours now over a period of a week or so interspersed with doing other things.
    I can speak to the pig in english once and that's it.
    When it first hit I did a reload but got the same bug (twice).
    I have tried fast travelling away, meditating, going off and doing a load of other things which also included fast travelling etc.
    Pig has the speech bar, his owner has the speech bar, the water doesn't induce hallucination and the pig doesn't speak (just makes pig noises) no matter what I do.
    This means i am completely unable to complete the world events for Cent so please fix this, its a well known bug that you can see simply be googling it but I can't even see it on the list of known issues.

• moriatii
    36 posts

Have the same issue, on an older save file I did this first time no issues, but after the update it stopped working.

• gentester
    65 posts

Not sure how much fast travel is supposed to fix this bug. I went back to Norway and nothing changed when I returned to the pig. I try every now and again after doing a ruck of other stuff which includes meditating, fast travelling, throwing rocks at it etc. Nada - pig just makes pig noises.
    Ubi need to fix this, it's so well known that if you google Pig of Prophecy a description of the bug is the first thing that comes up.

• USSPrometheus
    6 posts

Well I'm another one with this bug. It's the only thing in Cent I need to do. I've done everything as most people seem to have done, bar re-installing the game which I might try overnight. However a friend tried this and it didn't work for them with the bug.

Only 20 manual saves doesn't help in check pointing progress. My last save is 70hrs ago from my current one. Ooops.

Be a nice Christmas present Ubi if you fix this.

Suggested Topics