Quick Suggestions

• Kodamalama
    7 posts

@rangerbuck91 Stuck here too,

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Pig of Prophecy" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Pig of Prophecy" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Marthos73
    2 posts

same here, bugged and can not finish 2nd encounter with the pig.

• Elyar85
    4 posts

Same here, it's the only thing missing for 100%. I'm on Xbox Series X. Tried everything to fix it: reload, hard reset, fast travel, meditate.

• Marthos73
    2 posts

just tried again after update and still no go on 2nd pig encounter...

• digger_973
    7 posts

@marthos73 Yeah, it was the first thing I did when I got home from work lol. Was disappointed. But at least the fabric issue was fixed. So that's something.

• Tomzher
    Original poster 12 posts

UBISOFT ?

• xspenz
    6 posts

New patch note not fix this bug , thank you ubisoft for listen our player
    It’s the last ubisoft game i will play

• Frosty_Fink
    4 posts

Even after the 1.0.4 patch, I still cannot start the Prophetic Pig mystery in Cent. When I drink from the bucket of meade, nothing happens. Apparently, the screen is supposed to turn gray so you can communicate with the pig, but absolutely nothing is changing when I take the drink.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@frosty_fink Hello there! Sorry to hear this has happened. Does the issue seem to persist if a different save file is attempted? Have you given any other steps a try, such as troubleshooting steps for your platform? In-game steps can help too, such as fast traveling away / completing a different mission then returning? If the issue does persist, can you grab a clip of the mission not working properly for us to get a closer look?

Official Response
  • Athanasius
    14 posts

Add another 'me too' to this list.

Also, Jotunheim is a red herring, I'd not been there yet when I encountered this Pig issue.

I first found it, talked to the big (only "pig noises"), talked to the human, drank, talked to the pig (got some 'prophecy' I couldn't make any sense of at the time, and have now forgotten), went off and did other things and then came back the next day. Now drinking from the barrel by the pig does nothing and the pig only makes the 'pig sounds'.

• Frosty_Fink
    4 posts

@ubiwan I have looked up alternatives, such as reloading a save, fast traveling and coming back, etc. I only have one manual save, and I'm too far into the game to restart. That is the last mystery I need to complete the entire map for everything.

• Frosty_Fink
    4 posts

@ubiwan I talk to the man. He says he got the pig from the market. I then go to drink the mead from the bucket, nothing happens. I talk to the pig, "Hello, pig." Then the pig makes noises, and the autosave emblem appears in the bottom right corner of the screen, like the game is assuming I have progressed into the mystery, when nothing has happened. When I talk to the man again, the screen goes black for a second and queues up the dialogue between me and the man, like it's initiating the beginning of the mystery, but nothing I do is working. I have tried traveling to another viewpoint and back, to reset the map or whatever, and that hasn't worked, either. I'm not sure what else I can do, and I hate to think this glitch will keep me from getting the "Completionist All the Way!" achievement.

• xspenz
    6 posts

Up , ubisoft please if you just can confirm you doria this next patch

• xspenz
    6 posts

Up !!!!
    seriously

• Hallinskidi51
    3 posts

Me too... Ubisoft ???

• locoporkko
    27 posts

Me too have the [censored] bug

• locoporkko
    27 posts

I begin a new match and when i can travel in the map go to kent and do the pig of prophecy and i did at first try,the bad news are that i done all the collectibles and the main missions again for the incompetents of ubisoft

• KahouseKeo
    1 posts

Has anyone here heard anything from Ubisoft or been able to fix this?

• digger_973
    7 posts

@kahousekeo Nope. I have even sent them a ticket a few days ago to report the issue that way, but haven't heard anything back yet.

• digger_973
    7 posts

Update: So I received a response from Ubi, but it just echoed what is said in their "Known Issues" thread, by saying there's a workaround which is, "Fast traveling should reset the event". I messaged them back saying this does not work (at least not for me). Crossing my fingers that I'll get a response again soon. They did also say that issues with World Events not completing for players is under investigation. So hopefully, it will be fixed in the near future.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics