Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

@choomaigoo I’ve been told by one of the mods that the team is aware of the bug and they’re looking into it right now, but there’s no date yet when we can see a fix.

• Daimos11
    9 posts

The most important info right now is IF the bug will be fixed for players who already have saves affected by it and not necessarily when.
    Come on Ubisoft give us something so I can sleep better. This one damn pig will be haunting my memories from this game forever..

• CyJaxX
    5 posts

I've been waiting for this to be fixed since early December. Will customers be offered some form of compensation as the game cannot be completed?

It's disappointing that it's still not even listed on the known issues list after such a long time. I'm sure doing so would go a long way to restore some faith for many people.

• kailiaBabygirl
    1 posts

Any news about this bug fix ubisoft ? Two months later and we are still waiting a response to fix this problem. As many or us are just waiting to complete this last mystery to platinum the game it it outrageous that it has taken this long without it being fixed. I am not restarting the game and losing 100+ hours of gametime just for one mystery. I hope you sort out some compensation or fix this ASAP because paying this much money for a game with so many bugs is ridiculous.

• Valhalla2015
    75 posts

Thank you for adding this to the issues megathread, Ubisoft! I see it on the 22/01 updated post.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

I'm happy to see a lot more activity in this thread. Hopefully we get a date on a fix soon.

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

Yes they’ve just added this to the list of known issues and bugs so hopefully we’ll see this fixed soon! Hoping someday we can get an achievement fix soon as well

• LaliAdvice
    1 posts

Hello! I have problem with a world event called, the pig of prophecy. For me, it's bugged. I need to drink from the water next to the pig, but nothing happens and because of that, i cant get the platinum trophy. (If my english wasn't that good, i'm sorry. I'm from hungary)

• moriatii
    36 posts

Well after so so so so many attempts, I actually managed to get past that last bug I was suffering from (couldn't enter the main game, a bug where I could not release my crew on the first mission) spent a hell of a lot of time getting to England and at first opportunity I was off to Cent, I was lucky enough to get there with no damage, damn boar chased me for while lol but my main point is I got the pig to talk yea it really does speak, Mission/Mystery solved. at least for me 🙂
    Good Luck folks

• cetin.19
    81 posts

I have the same problem.... pig of prophecy it’s the Last Mission for me to get the platinum trophy... I see in this List is not written that ubisoft will fix this mission in the next patch

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-jan-22/1?lang=en-US

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@valhalla2015
    i see this threat by a lot of german youtuber they say that will be fixed on the next patch.
    i hope not Because nobody need a fix foto mode the important thing is for me the quest .... I hope Ubisoft change that and fixe our bug because I wait for this bug since 2 months ... but thank you for this page i

• L-Dismal
    1 posts

@Ubi-Ginge not sure if this helps but this pig of prophecy bug seems to only affect games that were already in progress when the patches dropped. I started a new game on the Ps5 and was able to complete it without issue. Also the quiver bug did not affect the new game either.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

Almost caught up to where the bug will be my last thing to do. Just got all the fish, currently beating all Orlog players. Just did my daily visit to the pig... still broken

• GeneralLeeTX
    3 posts

Last mission for me to get 100%. If not fixed i will not buy another ubisoft game period. Im not replaying 120+ hours to get the platinum trophy. This should be fixable. Please ubisoft dont let me down

• Jay-Moe313
    4 posts

Having the same issue...

• Champagnetio
    1 posts

Hey y’all! I seem to be having issues with the cent pig mystery whereas it doesn’t allow me to interact for a second time with the pig thus not allowing me to complete the world event.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

I have sadly reached the point where a lot of you are. I got my last achievement (the very buggy Overdesign 2) just a few minutes ago. All I am missing now is to talk to the pig. My Eivor will now be perpetually parked in front of the pig until this is fixed.

• ace31ma
    2 posts

@digger_973 this is still broken

• ace31ma
    2 posts

This is still broken. Anyone heard anymore about a fix?

Suggested Topics