Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Valhalla2015
    75 posts

@guest-wf0tv0ip That is entirely possible. I attempted it so long ago, I honestly don’t recall my experience. Besides that, I think my memory is clouded by all the videos and workaround attempts.

• Tomzher
    Original poster 12 posts

2 months, 10.000 views, hundreds of comments, and nothing is done. Not gonna buy anymore ubisoft game.

• mattcaney
    2 posts

add me to the list too, this is the only mystery that I have left. Only that and overdesign to complete my 100%.

Please let this be fixed in the upcoming patch

• Skoomapipe
    3 posts

Same here. I’ve had this issues for weeks. Fast travel doesn’t work, repeatedly drinking and talking to pig doesn’t work.

👎🏽

• KaKViking
    9 posts

A big +1 from me on this. Exact same symptoms as everyone else is seeing. No workaround. 250+ hours in the game. (PS5 version). I can see it's on the list for investigation, but can we have a target release version or date for resolution please? I understand you guys have schedules and deadlines on other products and add ons, but a lack of info on fixing this is only likely to reduce my and others willingness to spend more for add ons and future products, if the base game itself cannot actually be completed as intended...

2 months since first reported now. Hundreds of gamers seeing the exact same issue.

More feedback from Unisoft Support please? When are you targeting to resolve this?

• guest-Qh9HoMSx
    1 posts

Its surprising to see that this bug has been here from the beginning and it hasn't been resolved. I only need this to finish off Cent and get the platinum trophy. This feels like its being done on purpose and yet other smaller non important issues are being solved when about 10K people have seen this thread. Ubisoft please fix this. Its so frustrating and infuriating that we aren't able to speak to Matilda the seer. We all just want this to be over with and we can all be happy saying we've completed the game. I've been reading this thread for a while now and i understand its been put in the list of other investigations. I truly hope it'll be fixed on the next patch. But the big question is : WHEN IS THE NEXT PATCH COMING ??? FIX PIG OF PROPHECY PLEASE THANK YOU 🙂

• Valhalla2015
    75 posts

@guest-qh9homsx I’ve been following every feed I can find to try to identify when the next update may drop. My hope is before Valentine’s Day since there are so many romance storylines in the game and I’ve heard “sometime in February” so many times.

• DarkMatter2877
    1 posts

Hello!! Pig of Prophecy mystery still bugged, after drinking for second time, just get snorts from Pig, won’t allow to complete this. Most Frustrating. lol

• Saeko.Busujima
    1 posts

Hi Ubisoft.

There is a bug i want to let you know about the talking pig quest in Cent, Canterbury. I did that quest long time ago, but only half, after that my character doesn't receive a white screen as it should so i can continue with the second part of the conversation. (basically Eivor does not get drunk after drinking from the barrel). Thanks in advance for the help you will lend about this problem.

Have a nice day! 😄

• cetin.19
    81 posts

Ubisoft could we get an update please ?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello folks. At this time, the development team is still investigating this error with Eivor not getting drunk and the pig not talking during 'Pig of Prophecy'. For those of you on the PC or PS4, please provide your affected saves to us via a support ticket. These files help our teams reproduce the error on our side, which in turn helps us find a fix. Additionally, I'd like to thank you all for your continued understanding with our teams. I understand how frustrating it is to not see more frequent updates on an issue that is preventing game progression, and hope to be able to continue providing new information as it is delivered.

@guest-MgFgWzSH Many thanks for adding to this thread! Please keep in mind the forum rules when you post, since bumping is considered spam.

Official Response
  • lachomagician
    52 posts

@ubiexcellent Thanks for the response. I wonder if they would try just refreshing the entire mystery for any instance in which it isn't fully complete, and see if that fixes it, especially since it seems like it affects people who already had a game in progress.

• billstelling
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent A bit frustrating waiting for this "fix". It's the last thing many of us have left to do... Aside from a little fishing, I have completed the game. I have about 20 minor chests left to grab but all the rest has been done and waiting on DLC to drop now.

• XWulf00
    32 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ana_kerie
    12 posts

@valhalla2015 On the other hand, now when she sees me the pig freaks out and runs around for a while, no matter how long it's been. Sometimes I just stroll down there to make her panic.

• cetin.19
    81 posts

It means on the next patch our problem will not fix and I think we get this week a patch

• XWulf00
    32 posts

@guest-gufld8r2 It's ridiculous how long its been & STILL hasn't been fixed. This whole time I've been waiting for them to fix this damn Mystery I was able to play Spiderman, Platinum that game & there still is no patch 😕

• guest-wf0Tv0iP
    5 posts

@ubiexcellent Thank you for the update. I agree that adding a "reset" to this mystery is the answer. In my own case, I started the mystery a couple of weeks ago, and I got as far as the first pig Prophecy, but for some reason, I left before drinking the sludge a second time. When I returned at a later date, the mystery was broken. I've got to believe that some leftover cruft from my first run through is the culprit. A reset of the mystery for each "try" would fix that. Then we'd all be happy.

Thanks for a great game.

• Atko1999.
    1 posts

I have played this game for over 200 hours and this is all I need to get 100 percent. Literally so frustrating, this mystery bug has been out since November and it's still not been fixed and it's so disappointing. Sort it

• KaKViking
    9 posts

@UbiExcellent - Do you specifically want PS4 saves or will a ps5 save do?
    If you want a ps5 save, can you explain how to get it from the system storage onto some other file system? Can it be saved to a usb drive and copied from there for example? Your info doesn't appear to cover that aspect, thanks!

Suggested Topics