Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to complete "Pig of Prophecy" as Eivor does not get drunk/the pig won't talk | POST HERE

19 Likes/656 Replies/24218 Views
    KaKViking
    9 posts

@UbiExcellent - I have ascertained that I can't save my PS5 Save Game to you as there's no way to save PS5 Game Saves to USB. (Nice one Sony!)
    Fortunately I also have a PS4 Pro and unlimited internet downloads - So I have downloaded the game to my PS4 Pro and the loaded the Cloud Save - and re-tested to ensure the same issue occurs. Which it does.I've then re-saved the game on the PS4 Pro and copied it to a USB and then added the 2 files to a zip file.

So - as you can probably tell now I'm trying to do everything I can to get you the information you've requested to help debug this. I'm an IT Software guy so know fully that having the exact circumstances to recreate an issue are sometimes critical to resolving it.

However, when I followed your link to Raise a Ticket and upload the file (as you've just asked us to do) imagine my surprise to see that you are currently preventing anyone from submitting tickets. Instead there is only the option to 'Start a Chat' - which is also disabled.

Therefore it would seem that the only communication channel open to us are these forum threads.

Please advise how - having gone to some lengths to get the information you requested - I can get the zipped save files to you for further investigation

Thanks!

• KaKViking
    9 posts

@UbiExcellent - I've managed to submit the case (and the files you wanted therefore) by using the US support site (I'm based in the UK but the UK SUpport site does not support new cases currently)

The case ref is: 14016473.

Can you please check to see if you can obtain the files I sent?

Thanks!

• ana_kerie
    12 posts

@atko1999 I hear you on this. I've collected all of the wealth, every artifact including those (expletive deleted) flying papers, and solved every other mystery. This includes all of the non-England areas as well (trying to avoid spoilers). I've even collected all the treasure hoards. But that stupid oink...

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@cetin-19 Do you know their patch cadence? It would be good to know if their sprints are 2 weeks, and maybe they land a fix this week or next.

• robman1759
    1 posts

I cant finish this quest. I drank, got drunk and spoke to the pig. I got the first prophecy then I spoke to the merchant and he says "pig does enough talking for the both of us." After that I tried everything from drinking again and talking to the pig, talking to the merchant and even getting drunk somewhere else and running over to talk to the pig but nothing happens. I've watched multiple play throughs of this quest and other people aren't having the issue. It is the last thing I need for my platinum trophy so can I you guys fix this.

• guest-wf0Tv0iP
    5 posts

@kakviking Brilliant!! Thanks for doing this.

• cetin.19
    81 posts

Hey i dont about That but I think That Ubisoft will not fix our bug because until today they investigate this bug. I think they never start to fix this bug until today because this mission is not a big problem . Ubisoft take focus on the next free content because the last jolfest was a bug party . Therefor they don’t want a dejavu again. We never get a feedback from Ubisoft. And which stage is this bug fix .... i want Really to know if they start with bug if yes what is the problem from this bug.

• KaKViking
    9 posts

Ubisoft have confirmed to me via email that they now have my copy of the PS4 Game Save which demonstrates the issue.
    I'm guessing that it's likely to be the same or a very similar issue if experienced
    on other platforms - so hopefully 'one fix will resolve all platforms'. I guess
    now we all have to wait while they run the debug, work out the point of failure
    (compared to what is expected) and exactly how to implement a resolution for a
    number of currently fairly unhappy customers... then there'll be one or more
    rounds of testing and QA before any approval to release.

It could still take a while before we'll see a patch, but with a 'failing' game
    save in-house they should now at least have the tools in place to work out
    what's gone wrong.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the resolution isn't a particularly arduos task to
    come up with.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1811 posts

Hello @robman1759,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this World Event.

I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Valhalla2015
    76 posts

@kakviking where did you find instructions for opening a case/submitting your file? I’ve been looking.

• Ani-chan
    2 posts

I really hope they fix it soon.
    This is the only thing I couldn't complete in the game and keeping me from getting the last 2 trophies...

• KaKViking
    9 posts

@Valhalla2015 -

This URL details how to submit save files
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Article/000080981

whilst this is the link for submitting a support ticket:
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Cases/New?method=email

Note: You cannot submit a support ticket from the UK equivalent - I had to do it on the US site as the UK site is not accepting new tickets presently

On PS4, if you download your save file to a USB stick you can then access it from the USB via a PC.
    Note: You cannot do the same for PS5 (I tried that first)

Hope that helps!

• Valhalla2015
    76 posts

@kakviking Thank you. I was afraid of that. Unfortunately, I don’t have a pc to load the usb drive up through.

• arronhorseman84
    1 posts

Pig of prophecy, cent mystery

Cant complete quest as not hallucinating after drinking. Reboot, fast travel or meditation not solving the issue. Last thing needed to have my first ps5 platinum

• cetin.19
    81 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cetin.19
    81 posts

I see from jorraptor that Ubisoft updated her known issues list. https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-feb-5?lang=en-US&isSso=true&refreshStatus=invalidTwoFaStatus

pig of prophecy is still not fix 3 months Really Ubisoft really ?i m not frustrated right now I hate u thank u for your great work congratulations
    Thank you really for nothing nothing nothing

• Skandranondm
    6 posts

I think 3 to 4 months is more than enough time to fix a known about game breaking bug. It appears Ubisoft only cares about Money and not their loyal customer base. To busy fixing insignicant opals and not game progression breaking bugs. Also every week there is new a new armor pack to purchase, there are now more dlc armor sets than in the base game... I mean I don't expect perfection, but 3 to 4 months to not fix a broken bug is absurb... Nevermind all the other stuff still broken in the game they haven't fixed yet but bring on the pay packs... I have played every Assassins Creed ever and this bug is a soul crushing absolute failure as well as the response to fixing it, never adding it to the megathread or known issues undermines Ubisofts consumer confidence..This is sad all over a pig. Ubisoft please fix this game or offer a refund to consumers...

• cetin.19
    81 posts

Fun effect how long Ubisoft write is Stil from the dev team investigation?they never start to fix this and take care for a foto mod and with Ragnar but fix to fix a mission to complete the game is not important . .. ubisoft you to hose us. But on the next ac game you will se that we all will not buy you game because you don’t listen to US and take care about our problem... and all to the mods please do a favor to us and never write is still investigation because that’s a lie like the last 2 months thanks

• cetin.19
    81 posts
    i will Done when Ubisoft fix this damn bug and nonsense is that Ubisoft unable to fix this bug since 3 months 

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1289 posts

Hey folks!

We understand that this issue has been ongoing for some time and we apologize for this. I have just checked with the development team and at this time it is still being looked into.

I am afraid that this is all the information I am able to share at present. Once there is an update we will share it here on the forums.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Official Response

Suggested Topics