Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tomzher
    Original poster 12 posts

@ubi-viral Shame.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 561 posts

@tomzher We understand that the delay to this being resolved is not ideal, rest assured any updates will be posted.

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@kakviking I'm extremely sorry for the late reply, but thank you so much for going through all these steps in order to provide us with your save file. I wanted to let you know that I've added the save file to our team's open investigation about this issue. As soon as we have any further updates, we'll post about them here. Many thanks again for your passion and assistance with this investigation. 😊

Official Response
  • ana_kerie
    12 posts

@gloomseeker I tried that. Chased her porky butt all over the place. I couldn't kill her, but now every time she sees me she spends a couple of minutes panicking so that's at least amusing.

• cetin.19
    81 posts

Thank you for you re replay but than it means for us on the next patch the bug will not fix it because you didn’t start to fix this bug ... thanks again for nothing nothing and nothing

@UbiExcellent @Ubi-Viral could you promise and take care because is yours company’s fault that more than 10.000 vierws have this problem. And could put this bug on Top of your not understanding priority list? Like my other game colleagues we pay money to get 100 percent finish game ... we don’t want wait anymore. And I hope for your company that’s the last patch we have to wait it since 3 months... and you are not a Little garage company ... you are Ubisoft take care and make your customers happy who buy all your ac games please.. and I hope on you’re next answer to is that this bug will be 100 percent fix... we don’t want read a again I m so sorry or is still in investigation....please give this message to your management department... I hope your learn something from this fault for the further .. we have all lot off bugs and a lot of reasons to not buy the next Assassins creed ... don’t make a snowball to an avalanche ... thank you and have a good day

• mjlacek
    2 posts

I am still unable to complete the world event in cent. Where I have to talk to the pig in cent and yes I tried saving going back meditating. Getting drunk at another place and going there. I even tried getting drunk myself and yet no pig talk.

• greenfungus279
    3 posts

I hope this doesn't become another unfinishable Ubisoft game like Far Cry Classic (ninja jack bug) and Far Cry 3 (hoyt boss knife fight bug). Neither of these games were ever patched and fixed.

I feel platinum trophy hunters are less than 10% of the gaming world, the 90% of gamers that don't wish to complete 100% are where Ubisoft makes it's money. It's not right.

I'm sure the CEO of Ubisoft couldn't care less.

• locoporkko
    27 posts
    I hope this doesn't become another unfinishable Ubisoft game like Far Cry Classic (ninja jack bug) and Far Cry 3 (hoyt boss knife fight bug). Neither of these games were ever patched and fixed.

I feel platinum trophy hunters are less than 10% of the gaming world, the 90% of gamers that don't wish to complete 100% are where Ubisoft makes it's money. It's not right.

I'm sure the CEO of Ubisoft couldn't care less.

I finish both games in ps3 and ps4 without problems and zero bugs

• Tomzher
    Original poster 12 posts

@locoporkko so because YOU had zero bug, no one else had one ? weird idea

• Glen_Rayfield
    2 posts

Are you guys going to fix the pig of prophecy world event😕

• greenfungus279
    3 posts

Looks like many thousands have made it through AC valhalla to 100% Plat without any bugs. Then there is us, stuck on the Pig Bug.

• Valhalla2015
    75 posts

@greenfungus279 All I’ve got left to go is this and wield the swordfish.

• XWulf00
    31 posts

The wait for this mystery to get fixed is getting ridiculous. Haven't been able to complete it since December

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@ubisoft Could we get an update and an answer please ?

• lachomagician
    52 posts

Man, this is getting painful. Hearing about other games that were never patch is scary as hell. This doesn't feel like a difficult thing to fix.

• ChRoNiCrEw420
    1 posts

@mjlacek a ton of us cant. I dont know what else to do. Ive tried all methods of resetting it and nothing works. Very frustrating

• XWulf00
    31 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TFO5000
    11 posts

So the new content is coming next week...yay I guess
    Any news on fixing the broken content from the initial launch that is causing the issues? It’s really frustrating

I had a similar game-completion bug on Odyssey (picking up some sunken treasure before getting the quest for it stopped you getting the ‘get all the sunken treasure’ trophy), but this did get fixed after about 2 months.
    This pig issue is now 3 months, and we still have no idea of when it is being sorted

Look, I understand that getting anything done under Covid is a lot more challenging, and that different teams work on different parts of the game post-launch (hence the tonne of microtransactions for armor sets), but it would be good to know this issue WILL be fixed.

Note to other posters here - share your frustration everyone, but being almost abusive ain’t going to help. Keep it civil eh?

• cetin.19
    81 posts

I dont think that is fixed on the patch because Last Week ubisoft updated the Know issues List ... on this List it was still invistigation ... and yesterday in YouTube everybody said that ubisoft make the comming Patch finish... i dont want new content i want Fix this bug... and this Support is really really bad and sad... for me is a Support when you get help But we dont get help we only got Nothing

• Valhalla2015
    75 posts

Yes, the communication from Ubisoft about this has been lackluster. Just remember that this isn’t the only thing they’re working on.

I want this fixed too (obviously). We’ve been asking for a “forced restart” on this mission. Perhaps this update will do just that.

if we still have the issue after the update, let’s tell them it’s still broken right here.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics