Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Valhalla2015
    73 posts

Yes, the communication from Ubisoft about this has been lackluster. Just remember that this isn’t the only thing they’re working on.

I want this fixed too (obviously). We’ve been asking for a “forced restart” on this mission. Perhaps this update will do just that.

if we still have the issue after the update, let’s tell them it’s still broken right here.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2131 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Pig of Prophecy" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Pig of Prophecy" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • trilm
    1 posts

Just adding myself to the very long list of users who are unable to complete playing this game (on XSX) to our satisfaction because of this bug. Please, please fix ASAP. Restarting a game I purchased and have been playing since release (as I've done with every console installment since the first AC) for this one bug is a completely unacceptable solution. Thank you.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi everyone. Thank you all for your continued patience and understanding, both with us and with our development team. As of right now, this issue is still being looked into, so no further details are available to share yet. I'm sorry for any disappointment caused by this information, but I wish to reassure everyone that we will continue to update this thread, even if it is just to let you all know that we're still actively tracking this issue for further updates.

Official Response
  • cetin.19
    81 posts

It’s so das really Ubisoft didnt nothing until today for this bug... it means on this week we get a patch and if we are lucky (I lost everysingle hope) that will be fix in march... Ubisoft you make a [censored] job sorry for that. But in March it will 4 month and you never bring every 2—3 weeks a patch really I m so extremely disappointed from really I never wait for a platinum trophy so Lang like ac valhalla .... you Support it’s so sad and i m noch happy to read that you dont any news for us

• Skandranondm
    6 posts

So let me get this straight the 1.1.2 update comes out tomorrow 2/16 with new content and Im sure new stuff for people to buy. Paid microtransactions being added daily, updates, patches and fixes weekly and monthly but not even a promise of a fix for this bug in the known future? Been "looking into it" for 4 months now... Consumers need protection from corporations that charge for broken products and do not offer what would be considered a "reasonable" amount of time to fix, 4 months is very reasonable, I would say 3 should be the limit. I can't get a refund for this broken game I can't finish because of the current laws today and the fact that I played it for more than a few hours, thus voiding the ability to refund through Ubisoft. If you get to hour 150 and realize the game is broken "not as intended" how can you possibly have known that at hour 1 or 2 and asked for a refund? This is so sad and the response from Ubisoft is sad, care more about money than consumers... so very sad... 😥

• cetin.19
    81 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cetin.19
    81 posts

Ubisoft really? You are serously? What the hell ? 4 months and no fix the Bugs you Are so Bad i Never See a Company like ubisoft before you don’t care of you re customer you take care of our Money ... Great Job really now you got trophy from us congratulation we hate you know and pssst that a platinum company sorry but thats youre fail

• KaKViking
    9 posts

I'm not going to say I'm not disappointed at this stage. But I am slightly surprised that (given this thread has now had 11.5k views) it hasn't been made a priority bug fix.

All the new content will no doubt be great, but I kind of feel a bit let down at this stage regardless.

Oh well.. Off to play something else for another month or so while this fix grinds it's way through the backlog.

• guest-3fO2Ki0K
    1 posts

Same problem .. can’t complete the game 100% how can you let this happen?? A professional company allowing a major flaw like this to continue for months.. you can’t finish the mystery, can’t get intoxicated off the drink and the pig just grunts.
    sort it out ASAP or give us a refund and compensation for hours of wasted time.

• USSPrometheus
    6 posts

Disappointed it's still not been fixed over time yet. I have to say from my own experience, this has been the buggiest AC release yet. Sad to see it's not on the latest update notes.

• mkerton0120
    2 posts

I cant complete this last mystery ir the game because of this bug. You want me to still play the game? Really this has been months now.......when do you anticpiate a fix or work around??

• mkerton0120
    2 posts

Pig of prophecy still bugged!!!!!!! Cant complete mysteries......how long until fix?

• lachomagician
    52 posts

Just saw that it was NOT fixed per the release notes today. Can anyone confirm?

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@lachomagician
    yes you can see it here

https://www.gosunoob.com/assassins-creed-valhalla/pig-of-prophecy-bug-cent-mysteries/

but Ubisoft don’t care about us thats the Philosophy from this Company

• Vennybear
    1 posts

Hej guys,

just to inform I have the same issue. I've been following this topic for a while now but I guess by this time it's better to also say I have the same problem, the more people have it, the faster it will be acknowledged and fixed. Should be anyways no? 😄
    So yeah just the waiting game here, go Ubi you CAN do it tho don't let people tell you otherwise 😉

Kr,

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@cetin-19 Thanks, I have experienced the bug for a while. What I meant was, can anyone confirm that it has not been fixed with the River Raids release.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@ussprometheus Same. Honestly this is the main reason I was looking forward to this release, to see see if this bug was fixed.

• olsen7727
    9 posts

Same issue. I had a glimmer of hope that the new patch would fix it, but no change. It's been exactly three months since this thread was created. In that time, there have been videos and save files showing the glitch submitted and all that's been said in response is "we're still looking into it." I understand that game development is harder now with Covid, but how hard can it be to let us reset the event? This is beyond frustrating and disappointing now.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@olsen7727 That's the same solution I proposed. This is very frustrating.

• cetin.19
    81 posts

Or ubisoft make a hotfix why not ? Ubisoft you Can do it we want that

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics