Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@lachomagician

of everybpdy start to complain and I mean really everybody than maybe Ubisoft will try to fix it
    i have also More than 170 hours the sad thing is Ubisoft never start to reset or fix this bug. They make nonsense fixes like the fotomode or the cutscene from ragna I m so sorry but to finish a game this 2 things or make a better lipstick it’s not important really ... I never understand the fix list from Ubisoft and the next patch you can believe I wait since November they bring every 4—5 weeks a patch it’s so sad. I never wait so long to finish a game .... and the Last thing is the Support here is terrible ... more than 11.500 views ... for me the free content I don’t want it really I will finish this game ... why Ubisoft make this Game bugfree and than put new content ? Why why ... I never see a company with so many wrongs decisions...

• XWulf00
    26 posts

Waited 2 months for this mystery to get fixed, update finally rolls out & it still hasn't been fixed.....W T F. Absolutely ridiculous

• Syke80
    9 posts

@lachomagician Not fixed in the new patch.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@syke80 Yep, just checked it myself. It is blowing my mind that they will fix stuff in photo mode, but not this.

• Glen_Rayfield
    2 posts

Still not fixed Jesus christ would be nice if they gave an update as to why it isn't fixed or when it will be fixed

• olsen7727
    9 posts

@glen_rayfield Or if they can't find a way to fix it. That would be nice to know too.

• Tha_Kev
    9 posts

It has been over 4 MONTHS(!!!!!) Since this quest / mystery has been bugged and it's keeping me from my last trophy and Platinum! Over THOUSANDS of post on this forum about it, and yet..notting?
    Why.Has.This.Not.Been.Fixed!!!!
    I've literally given you video evidence on how it's bugged and what the problem is so that you can resolve it.
    But you rather focus on this 'river raid' thing that NO ONE ASKED FOR!!!!
    Here is the video again if you really need to see it again:

GET YOUR [censored] TOGETHER UBISOFT!!! AND FIX THIS ALREADY
    WE ARE DONE BEING NICE ABOUT IT!!!

• AndyCrowBro
    1 posts

I honestly just can’t believe this. 🤯

• cetin.19
    81 posts
    @ubisoft everybody want an Explanation from you and a 100 bug fix next patch for this mission you see our reaction 

• DJLoLyfe
    1 posts

didn't make the 2.20 list. smh. all i need i this pig to talk so i can 100% everything...i mean everything....all opals are gone..smh. stoopid pig taking my platinum from me.

https://games-guides.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-update-1-1-2-patch-notes-2-20-on-feb-16/

• a_velou
    3 posts

This is still a problem. After talking to the pig for a 2nd time, nothing happens. The quicksave icon shows up on the bottom right, which I guess would indicate that something would happen but nothing.

• DopeScopenRoach
    2 posts

@mkerton0120 im still have bug issues with this quest also...I wished they would of fixed with this update. Its the only thing holding me from 100% completion achievement.

• cetin.19
    81 posts
    @ubisoft we want a hotfix for this mission we don’t wait 4—5 weeks for a patch

• daryl9210
    7 posts

Yeah over 4 months and still nothing,seriously.They're too busy preparing the next DLC which probably will also be a bugfest.Still I'm a sucker who got the season pass so I'll play it but I don't have high hopes.They're gonna release a DLC while the main game isn't fixed yet.It's just about cash anyways.After so long I don't see it resolved anytime soon.

• average8
    6 posts

Not on the Big fish issue, the talking pig still not talking to me!

• lachomagician
    52 posts

Not only did this new update not fix this fairly straight forward bug, but they introduced a few more as well. Fix what is currently broken, then release more updates.

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@ubiexcellent

could u give us an update? Tell us what is the damn Problem with this mission ?we are all very angry really really angry

• threefingermly
    4 posts

Pig of prophecy still broken any idea if that is being fixed? I thought it was for this update but still can't finish the quest

• dominiknizky
    7 posts

would you believe that even after another patch 1.1.2,
    those cockroaches from Ubisoft still did not fix the glitch event pig of prophecy,
    omg this is really unbelievable !!!

• dominiknizky
    7 posts

would you believe that even after another patch 1.1.2,
    those cockroaches from Ubisoft still did not fix the glitch event pig of prophecy,
    omg this is really unbelievable !!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics