Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TFO5000
    11 posts

As I’ve said previously, we’re all REALLY frustrated that this silly little bug has not yet been fixed. And yes, the response has not been very good.

But a reminder that abusive and rude messages are unlikely to get Ubi to want to fix your problem.
    Make your point. Make it strongly.

• Skandranondm
    6 posts

How is it there is a list over 2 pages long of glitches and bugs for the free extra content added to the game 2 days ago? Is it possible you knew about some of these before you released the new content? Is Ubisoft going to prioritize fixing the bugs from 2 day old content and not fix the Pig of Prophecy bug from 4 months ago. This is really upsetting to early adopters of games. Right now I could buy Valhalla for 75% off, and have a fairly well running game. Why is it that day one supporters, pre-orderers, pay full price and get a glitchy buggy mess. I really need to start buying and playing these games months after release. Why don't Ubisoft share an action plan to fix this and have daily updates on these threads as to what they are actively doing to fix these issues, people want transparency and may even be more forgiving and able to overlook 4 months of not fixing something if you were on top of updating your audience and showed them you cared about their issue. Not pre-ordering or buying day 1 Ubisoft products anymore its a waste of money, spend $120 and get a buggy mess, I can buy it now for $30 and have a fairly playable game, so frustrating Ubisoft only cares about money, consumers need better protectection...

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@skandranondm you are Right and you are a legend

• Belaam75
    1 posts

Yet another patch without a thing to fix this.
    If Ubi can't be bothered to fix the bug, just auto mark this quest as complete.

Valhalla current sitting as the one and only AC game I have purchased and not Platinumed.

• DaMaverick808
    1 posts

Still can't complete Pig of Prophecy. I completed everything this game has to offer except that mystery...England, Norway, and Vinland.. every treasure, every mystery, every legendary animal, every artifact, every hunting mission, every fishing mission... not a single glowing light anywhere, except Cent and that stupid pig... disappointed

• XWulf00
    32 posts

Whenever I interact with the object Eivor does not start hallucinating he just drinks the water & nothing happens. I haven't been able to 100% the game due to this Mystery being bugged. It has been bugged for me since about December... 2 Updates & 2 Hotfixes later & it's still bugged

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@damaverick808 Same here man, it is pretty rough, and the lack of updates makes it worse.

• ikethepug
    2 posts

Unbelievable!! Was so looking forward to 1.1.2. Figured that the bug that is preventing so many from finishing the game would surely be fixed. Nope! And still no response as to why it wasn’t included or when it will be addressed. I am THE biggest AC fan but I’m officially done. You guys are obviously putting your most die hard customers who take the time to actually navigate through and complete every aspect of the game last! Is a photo mode glitch really more important than fixing a bug that is preventing game completion? Maybe this is intentional....keep us engaged long enough so we buy new DLC when its introduced? Please at least let us know when you plan to address this so I can finish what I started nearly 200 hours ago. Thanks!

• ikethepug
    2 posts

Hello, Pig? 🐷

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@ikethepug
    like the Support and the Mission nothing happens....

• THECAKEISGONE
    4 posts

Just throwing in my two cents as YET ANOTHER person who has completed literally everything in the game, with over 100 hours, but can't get the platinum trophy because of this stupid bug.

How hard is it to resolve this Ubisoft? You've been "investigating" it for four months since this thread started. Can we have an update please @UbiExcellent that isn't just "we're still looking into it"?

• Satsuma1974
    1 posts

Same problem here with pig of prophecy.

• dominiknizky
    7 posts

SAME HERE !!!
    just f... finish the bug issue …!!!

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@cetin-19 oooff nailed it. Still waiting for an actual update.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@thecakeisgone I agree, we need a real update. Is it in this sprint? Next sprint? Why isn't this worthy of a hot fix? People here are savvy, sharing more details would make us more comfortable.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@skandranondm This thread is so long, I have to spend a good 30 seconds scrolling to get to the bottom. That's who important this issue is for us.

• MrCraigEv
    2 posts

Are you taking the [censored] [censored]? Still not fixed? You can shove your [censored] game and take your twatty little pig and shove it up your [censored].

Absolute joke of a company.

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@lachomagician

i don’t think that we Welt get an update ... because now ubisoft try to fix the bugs from the River raid... we ve got now 13.000 views... i see that in Germany and italy that they bring out a news about this mission But the reaction from ubisoft is the same... bi reaction no Solution .. no help for us or a hot fix ... i don’t want wait one month more

• cetin.19
    81 posts

Ubisoft have the saddest Support in the world for me 4 months... 4 ... in this Time i Can Make a world Travel ... i hope more people or gamer write in this forum ... we have to Show same that is the wrong way for ubisoft they Play with our patience...

• TFO5000
    11 posts

Been playing River Raids. There are bugs in that...

BUT I’ve been pettily killing every pig I now find in the game. Doesn’t change the stupid Pig of Prophecy bug, but it does make me feel a bit better.

FWIW, you can comfortably walk the length of the real British mainland in less time than this bug has taken to be fixed

Suggested Topics