Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hunter--DL--
    2 posts

I have had a lot of fun playing this game, i was recording all of it for my lets play.
    i came across this bug pretty quickly and was hoping it would be fixed before i 100% everything.
    but the speed of which ubisoft adresses these issues is concerning to say the least.

@admins please stop updating us with were sorry for the inconvenience and we are still working on ways to solve this.
    instead give us propper answers with something we can do with. stop trying to lure us into a false sense of hope.

i hope u guys hotfix this or heck even within the next patch at this point would be fine, i mean whats 1 extra month when ur already waiting for 4.
    i just want my viewers to have a full 100% platinum playtrough.

Link to my Lets Play ACV Playlist for those intrested.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwkR9_bSmsu6tnAjtMsW2DQHSwpUh-fEw

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@hunter-dl There is a dark part of my brain that is thinking "what will be fastest, me redoing my whole playthrough or Ubi fixing this"
    I'm honestly a little angry but mostly sad. I really love this game, but I can't play it now without feeling let down.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

Folks at Ubisoft, please, just mark the mystery as completed for everyone, or refresh it for everyone. I do not understand why you don't just try this and see if the problem goes away.

• Valhalla2015
    75 posts

@ubiexcellent I have been patient about this, and have even asked others in this thread to be patient. This patience has been met with a complete disregard for customer service. Seriously... are you an affiliate of Comcast or something? The last update was 7 days ago. Are you proud of that level of service?

• cetin.19
    81 posts

Hallo Ubisoft?.?.

• Ani-chan
    2 posts

@tfo5000 That's exactly what I've been doing XD
    I have such a wrath that I can't complete the game because of this stupid pig that I now kill every pig I see in this game (doesn't work with the prophecy pig though...)

• fiketto79
    1 posts

I add myself to the list of those who hate Ubisoft and that stupid pig of prophecy.

• DirtyDiva
    1 posts

Just wanted to add my name to the list of those with the bugged quest. Playing on Xbox Series X. Got the pig to speak once but could not get drunk again. I'm 175 hours in. I had a previous save at 115 hours and could get through the quest so I have no clue why the later save bugged out. Obviously, I don't want to do all of that content over. Please fix. Thanks 🙂

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@ubisoft we still wait?what is that with this 4 months old bug?

• olsen7727
    9 posts

I feel pretty pathetic not only checking this thread daily, but hoping every time I check it, that there will be an update other than "please be patient, we're investigating." At this point, it's probably faster to start over than wait for a fix that may never come.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@olsen7727 Same here. Don't feel pathetic though man, we are all waiting for this fix together. But yeah, it sucks

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@olsen7727 Also, I considered starting over, but 1. I don't have that kind of time and 2. I don't want to run the risk of running into another game breaking bug

• locoporkko
    27 posts
    @olsen7727 Also, I considered starting over, but 1. I don't have that kind of time and 2. I don't want to run the risk of running into another game breaking bug

With your experience of have a save in your cloud or usb memory you dont have any problem with another bug because reload the previous save and i will say that if you make a new game you can have platinum before ubi make a new patch

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@locoporkko You are right. I may have to do that. Just sad

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

At this point starting a new game is the only option...but like others I don’t have the time to sink another 100+ hours for this world event...and it’s like you say there’s no guarantee you won’t run into another game breaking bug and this has been the buggiest AC since Unity (but at least Unity didn’t have progression bugs)...it’s been almost 4 months at this point and Ubi weren’t slow at fixing the Divisions PS5 patch the other day even though the game was perfectly playable but fast forward months and we still have a ton of issues in this game, progression issues, plus new ones introduced in the new update...let’s hope the paid DLC isn’t as buggy otherwise it brings the state of this games development into serious question

• cetin.19
    81 posts

Ubisoft we wait for an answer?

• Majere326
    22 posts

Wasn't added to the list of issues to be addressed in the future that was updated today. Really hoping that changes because this has crossed the border of ridiculous to just downright sick. I'm not tech savvy but this just does not seem like it's that hard. Especially having known about it since November, and you can quickly fix things like fall damage being negated but can't fix a simple trigger from an action or dialogue? Was hoping to make this plat 200 but I'm not sure if it's worthy of a milestone anymore.

• a_velou
    3 posts

This has definitely made me lose interest in completing the game and until I see a fix it will probably remain the only AC I haven't completed. I will definitely not be buying the DLCs and that will be a first.
    Please Ubi look at this game breaking bug and fix it.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@majere326 Oh no dude, where is that list?

• Majere326
    22 posts

@lachomagician https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-feb-24
    And it took a good while before the Pig of Prophecy was even put under the "Issues Currently Under Investigation" list. I've been waiting since December 16th or 17th when I made my first post in a separate thread on the issue. Just have to have the stupid pig talk to me and boom plat. It's not even like I have to do anything skill related or difficult which makes it worse.

Suggested Topics