Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AlexSinnerman7
    11 posts

@ubiexcellent how about a real solution instead of apologies all the time? People are out of patience as you can see, it’s about time someone steps up and get things going. It’s not the new addition that are going to solve things, that’s only a way for you to make money in the end and it shows you just don’t give a crap about your fans. Where I live, if something is broken it needs to be the case otherwise a reimbursement is in place - are you going to reimburse us? Of course not, money just keeps coming in and screw the rest, let’s launch new useless things and just ignore the current issues. 4 weeks would have been too much already, imagine 4 months to fix a stupid glitch. Don’t you tell me, it’s COVID-19 the excuse now?

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

How long take Ubi Dev fix this can of [censored]?

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

Gamers : We want Attention . ( Fix that F uCking Pig Prophecy ) Over 1000 Complains

Ubisoft Developer : To the Team : Let em Go .

Gamers : we Want Our Money Back !

Ubisoft Developer : Let em go . ( Who care that people spend Money )

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@alexsinnerman7

of course but we have to complain so much than we can.... and every person in this thread who have the problem with this mission have to write anything... we have to explode this thread with a lot of comments... we will never geht our money back because Ubisoft love more the money than our complaints...with other words they don’t care.... please everybody write in this chat so much that you can do... the mod from Ubisoft write that they do other bugs but we want our bug....

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

@cetin-19 Hello Pig . !

undefined

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@soh-excalibur
    i have the Same Problem that’s the last mission for me for the platinum trophy... sad so sad and I I wait so long ....

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

@cetin-19 They wont fix it . have you ever seen Ubibug deliver a Pure game ? . ubiglitch . ubibug
    Stay here Supporter will be appear soon for Big apology . i know they are workin on RIVER glitch asap . another patch has coming but it is not include pig prophecy

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@soh-excalibur

i will stay here but where you have this information?

• Skandranondm
    6 posts

Damn they literally just admitted that they cannot even prove that they are even working on it... Imagine that not even being able to confirm they are even working on it at all! If they were actually working on it I am sure they would say it... I think we have been going about this all wrong, we're here complaining, hoping for transparency, and its quite obvious they just don't care about us at all so what's the point. So sad to see this day come, though I am not surprised corporate greed will always win out over their own consumers. Imagine upsetting the consumers that care enough to take the time to actually post on here. Fyi Ubisoft those consumers who take the time to post on here, are your die hard fans that really want to see you succeed but also want a product that they spend their hard earned money for to at least work, imagine that... Sad day for Ubisoft 😞

• Valhalla2015
    75 posts

@skandranondm I was a die hard Ubisoft fan. Part of me still is. They make STUNNING games. STUNNING broken games. I retired from my PS4 after The Division. Valhalla has been my gamer tag for years. Came out of retirement for a game of the same name. Bought the season pass and everything. Just about bought the Division 2... My displeasure with this issue has me reconsidering retirement from Ubisoft games. This has been quite sad.

• Xero023
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent I get that you are just doing your job, but this is far beyond acceptable. This issue has been around for 4months and all we get is “developers are still looking into it”. Get some developers onto this forum and let them explain why it’s such a difficult problem. I’ve always praised Ubisoft for their amazing games (even with bugs), but screwing over your biggest fans like this is unbelievable. I sincerely hope these are not your true colors, caring more about money and less and less about your games and playerbase. Shame...

• Xero023
    4 posts

@xero023 maybe we should invite @GavinDYoung(twitter) to this forum? And ask him what’s going on. According to his online profiles he the programming team leader for the last 3 AC games.

• EliAaron2017
    1 posts

@UbiExcellent I am experiencing the same Pig of Prophecy bug mentioned in previous posts.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with "Pig of Prophecy" within this thread, and to share your feedback and suggestions. I understand that a number of you were disappointed that this mystery was not resolved following TU 1.1.2, and I apologise for this. I've checked in with the development team and I can confirm that the "Pig of Prophecy" is still under investigation. At this moment in time, we have no further information to share from the investigation, including an ETA for a resolution. Please be assured that once we have any updates we can share, we will post them within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

@AlexSinnerman7 - Hey there! Please note that @UbiExcellent, myself, and other agents you will find within the Player Support forums are not members of the development team, but are player support agents. We are still regularly passing along the reports made within this thread to the development team for further investigation, and are only able to share the updates we receive. I appreciate that you would like more information on when this issue will be resolved. I've reached out to the development team to see if we can get any new information to share with you all. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within this thread and in our News & Announcements forum for the most up-to-date information.

@Soh-Excalibur - Hello there. Please can you refrain from spreading misinformation about potential fixes. Once there is any official news regarding game updates, these patch notes will be shared within the News & Announcements forum.

@Skandranondm - Please be assured that the development team are looking into this issue further. As mentioned by my colleague @UbiExcellent, we have no new updates to share with your from this investigation. Once we have any new information from the development team, it will be shared within the forums.

@Xero023 - Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry for any disappointment that has been caused. Please note that @UbiExcellent, alongside the rest of the player support team, is only able to share the information from the investigation we have available to us. I appreciate that you all are hoping for news of a resolution soon. Once we have any new updates to share they will be posted within the thread, so please keep an eye out.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Tomzher
    Original poster 12 posts

@ubi-borealis one more useless answer "we're sorry, you're angry" "no ETA, no information"
    This society is such a joke and i swear to god im not going to buy anymore games from Ubug. Shame.

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@ubi-borealis

thank you for your answer but that’s not a solution I don’t think That Ubisoft you company understand that we spoke from 4 months not 2 weeks or 1 month .... we Said 4 .... my gamer friends said a lot we don’t want read is still investigation... that’s not a solution we all pay between 70—200 Euro that’s in time from corona where we get in Germany only 60 percent from our salary .... that’s the thank from Ubisoft I give my money and get this Solution?seriously?i m so sorry but this really really bad customer service what is see in my life .... and we have to check everyday the news I m so sorry but what is that? Every single day I get no solution for this damn mission a part for me who is huge fan ac is dying ... I don’t get happy feeling I get hate feeling ... that’s not only me that’s all the person who visit this threat and one more I work for a world company with 16.000 employees when we see that’s 13.000 people complaining than we try find a solution so quick that we can. And than we don’t start bring new content... you have to change your Management .... we don’t want new content we want finish this game ... we us your answer is unacceptable... sorry again but that’s the true ....

• Bl3zeLOL
    3 posts

It's now March 2021 and this bug still has not been fixed.

Same issue where it is impossible to trigger the pig to talk the second time to complete this world event.

Opened a support ticket with no response.

Live chat says "dev team is aware but no timeline on a fix"

I have sunk 150 hours into this game and the only thing left to gain a platinum is this stupid pig event. Honestly I'm fed up with these Ubi games and no support. I can't see myself getting into these games anymore when they are so full of bugs that just go unadressed.

• XWulf00
    32 posts
    @bl3zelol it's been "Under Investigation" for MONTHS already. Like this is really ridiculous, I havent played the game in at least a month or 2 now just waiting for this mystery to get fixed because I havent been able to complete since about early December.
  • cetin.19
    81 posts

Under Investigation ist meaning that they never start to fix this bug ... they Said is still n "Under Investigation because that we are not angry .. for me is that a lie ... and the dev Team get Never a new report... believe me they write this bug only on the list not more

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

@cetin-19 what i told you already . they wont fix it infact there is no solution for PIG bug , as i said they appear behalf Apology . sad to see ubibug have nothing to say except apology .

Suggested Topics