Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis . Firstly i didn't mean to mislead peoples . Something is clear to everyone that is UBIsoft Dev's inability . apology all the time is not solution key after 4month . we are waiting for another excuss from your team .

• josemeister101
    3 posts

@alexsinnerman7 I completely agree with you. Such a let down, as i love AC! Thank you for the heads up on IFR, it looked too good to be true after Valhalla and I was right!

• josemeister101
    3 posts

@soh-excalibur Ubibug haha😁

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

@josemeister101 ubibug indeed .

• cetin.19
    81 posts

Everyday i m looking to the known issues list and nothing happens .... the last update was from the 24.2

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-feb-24?lang=en-US&isSso=true&refreshStatus=invalidTwoFaStatus

i m asking by my self did. Ubisoft stop to work and start begin counting only the money?

• olsen7727
    9 posts

I've given up waiting for Ubisoft to fix this. If they fix it, great. But in case they can't/won't, I've gone back to an old save and am clearing everything again. At least I was finally able to to talk to this stupid pig again.

• D4rkSilver911
    3 posts

Honestly this is frustrating. This is the only thing left for me to get in the whole map and it's keeping me from getting the platinum. How can this bug still be in the game after more than 4 months... Just make the mystery completed for everyone that has started it or something since it's not that interesting tbh. One [censored] pig is keeping me from completely the game after more than 100h of playtime. [censored] frustrating.

• PandaPrime_
    1 posts

Helloooooo UBISOFT, how are you doing today ? I hope you're doing fine.

There is just that little issue i need to adress you, that is been going for more than 3 months now.... a single pig is preventing me to get my platinium trophy... i will not ask you to do something about it (i've been watching this page for months now so i now you guys know about this) and i will not talk about how frustrating this is because you guys from the support Staff cant do anything about it exept tell us that you have been telling us for more than 3 months (i would be a complete moron to go after you guys) so after more than 3 months, update and hotfixes that did not concerned all of us on this thread, i decided to tell you that im here too, since nov 17th 2020, waiting. It's the only thing i can do.

BUT, just know that WE KNOW that there is probably ONE person (if not several) that knows about this bug and CAN do something about this, but he or she " has others priorities"(investigate a bug for 3 month ? please) THIS is making me angry (its the only thing).

I could go on but the point was just to say " hi, another unhappy customer here / issue still not resolved after more than 3 months ....." and tell you i needed to tell you without disrespecting anyone even tho i wanted to.

(Obviously, im not waiting for an answer from you guys unless the bug is fixed, i understand it would be a complete waste of time for you (and me) to answer me that you are sorry about the matter and its currently under investigation and you will tell us as soon as you know more, you have said it more than enough)

Have a good day everyone

(and sorry for my bad English).

• Kap09
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis @UbiExcellent

Hi! Could you explain my situation to the developers who are trying to fix the bug? I had this event bugged since the first time in my PlayStation 4 version. I guess it was bugged because I didn't know I had to talk twice with the pig and I started to look around the market to discover something else. Then, I saw in internet that I had to talk with her twice. And at this moment, I found the bug.

Then I just tried to start a new game (this time in my PlayStation 5 version) and when I finally went to England and could walk around as I want, I went directly to this mission. This time, I just did the mission as fast as I could (talking with the man, drinking, talking to the ping, drinking and talking to the pig again), pressing circle (in PlayStation consoles) at all time to skip the conversation. The mission was completed, this time I hadn't the bug.

So, maybe, the bug is caused because of doing something else or taking too much time before finishing the event. If there is any way to make the world event to reset by an update or a new "comand", it could be easily solved once we know how to do with this misison. Just as a temporary fix until they try to fix the whole problem and not let it happen again to other people.

Thanks!

• used_89
    1 posts

Can't complete the pig of prophecy side quest and that's preventing me to achieve platinum trophy. When is this going to be fixed? At least on my play time it has been bugged since the first time I try to complete it. In the same time I have seen so many player pack to purchase in the store.... I will feel more inclined in spending more money In the game if the game it self is not buggy!!!

• a_velou
    3 posts
    @ubi-borealis @UbiExcellent

Hi! Could you explain my situation to the developers who are trying to fix the bug? I had this event bugged since the first time in my PlayStation 4 version. I guess it was bugged because I didn't know I had to talk twice with the pig and I started to look around the market to discover something else. Then, I saw in internet that I had to talk with her twice. And at this moment, I found the bug.

Then I just tried to start a new game (this time in my PlayStation 5 version) and when I finally went to England and could walk around as I want, I went directly to this mission. This time, I just did the mission as fast as I could (talking with the man, drinking, talking to the ping, drinking and talking to the pig again), pressing circle (in PlayStation consoles) at all time to skip the conversation. The mission was completed, this time I hadn't the bug.

So, maybe, the bug is caused because of doing something else or taking too much time before finishing the event. If there is any way to make the world event to reset by an update or a new "comand", it could be easily solved once we know how to do with this misison. Just as a temporary fix until they try to fix the whole problem and not let it happen again to other people.

Thanks!

This. Look at this Ubi agents.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@kap09 Yes, this please.

• Bl3zeLOL
    3 posts

After speaking to customer support and reading other posts here and elsewhere, it is clear that Ubisoft has zero intention of fixing this bug.

The only thing they continuously say is "devs are aware and investigating". So basically this is so low on their priority list that it will never be addressed. They are aware that this has been a bug since release and have done nothing about it. They keep closing my support ticket as they feel this is an adequate answer.

This is frustrating as I, like many others, have sunk over 100 hours into this game and are not able to complete it for the platinum trophy. I am moving on from this game and Ubisoft.

I will not be giving Ubisoft any more of my hard earned money for these games if they can't be bothered to address even the most minor of glitches in their software.

• D4rkSilver911
    3 posts

@kap09 Hey I also did what you did. I spoke to the pig then went elsewhere looking for wealth when I realised that I needed to talk to the pig a second time. That's when the glitch happened. Maybe it really has something to do with exploring after speaking the first time.

• ikethepug2
    1 posts

Hello....Ubisoft? River raids are nice and all and I’m sure that is occupying much of your time, but can you please prioritize the Pig fix? If it is not fixable, we would appreciate an announcement so we can move on. Your silence on this issue and all of the other fixes and offers being introduced seems to indicate that you could care less about those of us who have enjoyed the AC franchise for over a decade and have put the time and effort into completing the main story, every side quest, exploring every nook and cranny of the map, obtaining every item, flyting and playing that stupid dice game just so we can complete the game. We just want to get drunk and talk to that damn Pig!!! For the love of all that’s holy, PLEASE FIX!!!

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

It’s incredibly concerning that 4 months have passed, this bug is in the original code of the game, I get that this is one minor world event in a relatively large open world so play testers (if there even were any for this game at this point) may not have encountered this problem...however this bug is so easy to replicate, everyone I see that has issues with this bug about 80% of the time have said they went off doing something else before speaking to the pig a second time. I don’t want to presume to know anything about game development, but RIGHT there you have one of the main problems that’s causing this bug...and we are entering Spring, we’ve had a patch for bugs in December, a buggy event, another patch for January and...another buggy content drop from what I’m hearing but, again, this bug is wired into the original code of the game and it’s still not addressed, it’s a progression bug that’s preventing players from attaining full completion of the game. It sounds silly but for completionists (which is quite a lot of people these days) it’s incredibly frustrating that the priority for the game wasn’t to fix the issues that halt game progression of the base game (in this sense, attaining the respective trophy/achievement). I don’t think you should be aggressive or hostile to any of the devs but going through the list of bugs at launch of this game, if this is still the trend we are seeing in 2021 with buggy or broken games then we all seriously need to think with our heads and not our wallets before a new entry in this series comes out.

• cetin.19
    81 posts

Hahahahah ubisoft really ? A hotfix for a Box ? And for our bug Not ? Hahahahahah maybe you Lost Money Therefor you Fix this immediately...

• lachomagician
    52 posts

Hi folks, just doing my daily check to see if this has been fixed yet... no? ok... 😞

• Skoomapipe
    3 posts

For those (like me) that have completed everything else and fulfilled all regional quests/looting, has anyone tried loading an old save pre 'pig glitch' and just solely cleared out everything in Cent again?

I read a comment on another site where a guy reckons this worked for him...but appreciate this could be BS. Apparently the trophy popped once Cent was complete, despite all other regions being incomplete, as per the older save file

I am at work at the moment so not able to try it right now. Thought I would ask the question before wasting my time when I get home.

• olsen7727
    9 posts

@skoomapipe When I started on my old save, I cleared Cent first just in case this happened, but it did not work that way for me.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics