Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• D4rkSilver911
    3 posts

@skoomapipe This is one of my questions as well. I have an old save file with only 35h and was wondering if that would work. If anyone has done it please share your results. Thanks!

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@d4rksilver911 Sadly my saves do not go that far back.

• Meatsocks
    1 posts

PS4 -- world event wont finish. Drink the water the 2nd time but nothing happens!! Please fix ASAP

• cetin.19
    81 posts

Ubisoft? We still waiting

• olsen7727
    9 posts

I'll add to what I said earlier. On my main save, like everyone else, it was just Pig of Prophecy that needed to be completed. I went back to a save that I made that only had Asgard, Jotunheim, and one of the Norway regions completed. I did every event in Cent first, starting with this stupid pig and no trophy unlocked. I continued going region by region. The trophy unlocked when it was supposed to, after completing every event in the game. Those are the two options, complete everything on the map again or wait for Ubisoft to fix it.

• XWulf00
    31 posts

We are now in March & it's still "under Investigation" lmfao. I don't even care about trying to 100% the game anymore. This thing isn't getting fixed anytime soon

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts
    I'll add to what I said earlier. On my main save, like everyone else, it was just Pig of Prophecy that needed to be completed. I went back to a save that I made that only had Asgard, Jotunheim, and one of the Norway regions completed. I did every event in Cent first, starting with this stupid pig and no trophy unlocked. I continued going region by region. The trophy unlocked when it was supposed to, after completing every event in the game. Those are the two options, complete everything on the map again or wait for Ubisoft to fix it.

But you do see why people aren’t exactly thrilled about having to do this. Most people like myself didn’t even know it was bugged, and as soon as you went for completionist you’re save is already so far back that you’d have to commit however many hours to get a trophy/achievement. We’re 4 months in now and it’s still not been resolved, it’s genuinely shocking and I’m not picking this game up again until it’s fixed (at this point, given the lack of transparency from the team I don’t even think I want to anymore).

• cetin.19
    81 posts

Ubisoft updated the known issues list

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-march-9?lang=en-US&isSso=true&refreshStatus=invalidTwoFaStatus

and our bug is still investigation... it means they didn’t start again but they fix a not important river raid bug —.—

• olsen7727
    9 posts

@xifoxhound Oh, I totally get it. That this is the choice that we have now is an atrocity by Ubisoft. This should have been fixed months ago. That their support team only posts the same tired message every couple of weeks is also a joke.

• XWulf00
    31 posts

Another Hotfix released & STILL NOT FIXED lmao what a joke. They're never gonna fix it

• XWulf00
    31 posts

Seems like they are never going to fix this damn thing so people can 100% the game. It has been 4 MONTHS & all we get is "It's under Investigation" there is no way it is taking THIS long for 1 tiny mystery. What a f'ng joke

• cetin.19
    81 posts

I pay 110 Euro and get no support no help After 4 months ... ubisoft all your mods have on function sorry for me and for all Person in this chat that the true we Walt Talk to you we want somebody from the dev Team please give us from somebody from the dev Team a E-Mail Adresse than de dev Team Can Tell us what is the f*****King Problem to fix this bug ... sorry but now I m so angry you can Belive... i‘m Lockung every Single day in this Chat and this Know issues List ... and what we got Nothing ... sorry if the modscan read a calendar we have march... ubisoft you Make a Bad Job ... ubisoft you and all you Company Are for me sad... i Never See a terrible company like u befor... what is that for a Support ???? I will ask you a question ubisoft How do you act in this Situation???? One from mods that we have to check every time the news??? Since November we did that ...

• cetin.19
    81 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cetin.19
    81 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TFO5000
    11 posts

I bought the Gold Edition at launch which means I get the expansion DLC as well. Wished I hadn’t.
    I genuinely have no desire to play any of it until they fix this Pig bug.

I do imagine though that most devs who are still on the project are working on the new content and are not charged with sorting out the mess left behind.

That the bug is still “under investigation” is frankly ridiculous. This term evidently means “we’re not fixing it any time soon”
    But its all a bit like going to the hospital and the medics saying “ah yes, we can see the fork sticking out of your leg, but we need to investigate”. Four months later you still have a fork sticking out of your leg because the doctors have been doing something else and they’ve had to get a hospital spokesperson to provide you with a “someone will be with you shortly” message.

Come on Ubi - even just a “it’s being worked on and will be fixed by <insert date here>” would be something

• cetin.19
    81 posts

Ubisoft where are u?

• AlexSinnerman7
    11 posts

Oh where oh where can Ubisoft be? Mathilda the pig took the platinum away from me...

• wimmaes459
    1 posts

yea got the same problem can't get drunk and talk to the pig on my pc

• XWulf00
    31 posts

There's supposedly an update coming out next week. If it doesn't get fixed so help me god I will lose my mind

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@xwulf00 ubisoft updated the known isues list this week and if we get a new patch next week ... than unfortunately we will not get a bug fix for this bug.. because ubisoft have to announce 1 week befor the patch ... and in this known isues List ist our bug Stil investigation..

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics