• cetin.19
    81 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cetin.19
    81 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cetin.19
    81 posts

Here is the video from jorraptor he is a very popular YouTuber who have a good connection to Ubisoft

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1823 posts

Hello @used_89,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this quest.

I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • cetin.19
    81 posts

@ubi-mark that means again not fix this bug I give up really ubisoft ist for me a bad company ... great job after 4 months 😉

• Valhalla2015
    76 posts

@ubi-mark Please help us (loyal fans) to understand what you’re asking of us in regards to this issue. Are you asking for patience? Are you asking for understanding that this takes time? Are you asking us to forget about this issue? Are you asking us to just move on with our lives?

I’m only speaking for myself. I truly don’t understand your ask of us right now.

• Majere326
    22 posts

Now that I waited about 3 months I said screw it it's no longer worthy of a milestone and made another game plat 200. Now that I've done this Ubisoft will be sure to have this fixed almost immediately. 😂

• gentester
    65 posts

Still bugged? Its now mid March and its still bl++dy bugged. [censored] Ubisoft.
    You should be fixing bugs which mess with completing the game before you release new content that's also bugged.
    Clearly no concept of customer service and satisfaction.
    Pedantic repeats of the same ol' "We're aware of the issue" messages does not cut it.
    Game was a buggy mess at release and those of us loyal AC fans that paid full price or pre ordered and acted as your unpaid beta testers are the ones paying the price in satisfaction.

What price for loyalty?

• THECAKEISGONE
    4 posts

@Ubi-Mark I have an additional question.

Why is priority for hotfixes being given to relatively inconsequential issues such as "Seeing Jomsvikings from the same player - Hotfix LIVE" rather than things like this which are actually prohibiting people from completing the game and getting the platinum and have been present since release?

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

@Ubi-Mark Would also like to know why relatively small visual bugs and just bugs from content released later down the line are getting a hot fix but not the glaring issue that is this bug?? At this stage, bugs like this preventing progression SHOULD be given priority and constantly saying that the team are investigating just isn’t good enough, especially given that it’s been over 4 months. So what’s being said is...out of all of the developers that Ubi has under employment that not a single fix has been discovered? Or maybe even that the team hasn’t even begun to try to fix this bug? We can only guesstimate what’s going on behind the scenes because of the lack of transparency. I think we’re all owed at least an explanation as to why this bug is so hard to fix given how many months it’s been.

• Skoomapipe
    3 posts

Hello, pig?

• Bl3zeLOL
    3 posts

Well it's been another week and I'm glad to see Ubisoft Support has come in to make the same [censored] [censored] "still under investigation" response about this.

Judging from the response time, and the lack of a fix I think it's safe to say that Ubisoft is not planning on, nor are they working on a fix for this issue.

• XWulf00
    33 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KaKViking
    9 posts

Given that Ubisoft have had my save file since 4th Feb (5.5 weeks now) and the forthcoming update later this week does not appear to contain any update on this issue I think it's pretty safe to say that Ubisoft are prioritising new content over patching old bugs - even if those bugs have been present since the game was first released. Personally I think this is a 'poor show'.

I've now moved onto other games (as I'm sure have many in this thread) and I've taken the decision that I won't be purchasing any further download content for this game at least until I see resolution for this issue. In fact at the rate it's going I'm highly likely not to bother at all - as time moves on and the 'feel good factor' for the game wanes.

I simply don't feel inclined to give any more of my 'hard earned cash' to the company while they prioritise new features over fixing this. I can only suggest that others here do the same. Sorry UbiSoft, but if you don't want to 'play ball' on this one, then neither do I.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

I also have this bug. When I drink, nothing happens!

I waited for months after release to (at least) play every mission in this game. As I read this issue is there since release. This is inacceptable. The missions should be playable for everyone and mission fixes should be the highest thing on their priority list. I don't care about river raids or new seasons. Fix the stuff that is in the game first and make it polished, afterwards you can think about adding stuff!

• lachomagician
    52 posts

According to this post, a fix is NOT coming in tomorrow's patch: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96175/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-title-update-1-2-0?lang=en-US

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@lachomagician

This is sad but i am happy for the transmog. At least this is just a world event and i can do it later when it is fixed. But quest bugs should really be fixed faster. Nothing annoys me more than quest that are bugged and cannot be finished...

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@yesin069 and @all we have to complaine now more if you all don‘t understand we have fire up this threat if not ubisoft will not do it please let you Frustration out... this is from ubisoft ridiculos... now ubisoft will not answer to this post but why have to buy your next game ?? Why ?? Get a Support next like that ? That you Service for your loyal ac costumers??? I ask u ... in my eye you are bad company ... if you say sir could you come down I will not ... because the next patch will be in April that’s mean 5 months for us to wait ... me and all this chat can make a game in this time and it will not have a bug like this damn game... really shame ubisoft sorry but that’s answer to us ... we write since November in this chat ... and pay a lot of money ...

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@cetin-19 the sas part is next message from ubisoft will be like this hey folk I’m so sorry for this bug our dev team is Stil investigation this bug and I don’t have more information for you ... if I have new update from this bug I will let you know ... ubisoft we laughing about you

• Ffrancwr
    1 posts

Same here. So close to completing the game, all I have is that to do and nothing. I was hopefully after every patch it would be resolved but nada. So frustrating.

Suggested Topics