Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • lachomagician
    52 posts

According to this post, a fix is NOT coming in tomorrow's patch: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96175/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-title-update-1-2-0?lang=en-US

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2131 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Pig of Prophecy" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Pig of Prophecy" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Yesin069
    548 posts

@lachomagician

This is sad but i am happy for the transmog. At least this is just a world event and i can do it later when it is fixed. But quest bugs should really be fixed faster. Nothing annoys me more than quest that are bugged and cannot be finished...

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@yesin069 and @all we have to complaine now more if you all don‘t understand we have fire up this threat if not ubisoft will not do it please let you Frustration out... this is from ubisoft ridiculos... now ubisoft will not answer to this post but why have to buy your next game ?? Why ?? Get a Support next like that ? That you Service for your loyal ac costumers??? I ask u ... in my eye you are bad company ... if you say sir could you come down I will not ... because the next patch will be in April that’s mean 5 months for us to wait ... me and all this chat can make a game in this time and it will not have a bug like this damn game... really shame ubisoft sorry but that’s answer to us ... we write since November in this chat ... and pay a lot of money ...

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@cetin-19 the sas part is next message from ubisoft will be like this hey folk I’m so sorry for this bug our dev team is Stil investigation this bug and I don’t have more information for you ... if I have new update from this bug I will let you know ... ubisoft we laughing about you

• Ffrancwr
    1 posts

Same here. So close to completing the game, all I have is that to do and nothing. I was hopefully after every patch it would be resolved but nada. So frustrating.

• Yesin069
    548 posts

Maybe it is fixed with this patch and just not mentioned. It often happens that ore things are fixed and just not mentioned. Just wait and see if the patch fixes this issue tomorrow, than we can be angry again...

This will be the first thing i try after installing the patch - even before transmog...

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@yesin069 nono if this fix it will be writen in the patches I’m looking in this threat since November ... they don’t fix it if yes .. somebody from the mods wrote it .. but like always they don’t do it ...

• XWulf00
    26 posts

Yo I swear to god if they dont f****** fix it with tomorrows update!!!!

• Skandranondm
    6 posts

So new update tomorrow and no mention of fixing this. I'm so glad you're prioritizing adding some more cats to the world, and fixing the way clothes look while running up stairs ughh so pathetic.. Oh and let's not forget the 32 fixes for River Raids that came out last month... Instead of fixing 1 simple glitch that has been since the game came out. I refuse to believe if you can add transmog and update over 100 mission bugs so far for the game that you can't fix the simple pig bug. Oh wait nevermind it's because you don't care about your loyal consumers that's why. If I was a dev person I would be so embarrassed to come on this chat and post another "we are still looking into it" it's so pathetic and sad. I won't be purchasing anymore Ubisoft content anymore until this is fixed. I wish Ubisoft knew what it was like to be a loyal customer and to literally feel so depressed to look at this thread multiple times a day for there to never be any word of a fix... so sad and pathetic, I guess we're the fools... so sad...

• USSPrometheus
    6 posts

Well I see they are fixing things that aren't big issues, there needs to come a time where development is put to bug fixing long standing issues if they want to retain some semblance of consumer confidence.

• feldo0172
    2 posts

Well, I see we get

Assassin's Creed® Valhalla – Title Update 1.2.0

tomorrow!! (march 16, 2021)

And, looking through the list of fixes, It appears that "Pig of Prophecy (Cent)" remains unfixed, as does "Boar with the Golden Nose (Essexe)."

Thanks again, Ubisoft. Months of waiting. Multiple updates and patches.

And we're still where we were at release. A busted, buggy game.

This will be the last time I purchase one of your releases.

This is beyond exasperating.

• XWulf00
    26 posts

@feldo0172 Foreal !!! this is getting f****** ridiculous

• Daimos11
    9 posts

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL..
    This is one of the most discussed problem on this support forum preventing many players from getting platinium trophy after hundreds of hours playing and after MONTHS of reassuring us that it was reproducible internally and being worked on and it's still not fixed in a lastest huge bug-fixing patch?! Yet new content is being made and much lesser bugs are being fixed.
    Seriously I game for 30+ years and I don't remember being treatet in such insulting way by any major gaming company.. And to think that I bought and completed most of AC and Far Cry games.. I seriously need to reconsider that going forward and advise anyone to do the same.

• Yesin069
    548 posts

@daimos11

At least we have more cats now, right?

Seriously a quest related bug isnt unusual in huge titles but it should be possible to fix issues like that, that are in the game since launch, in 4 months or am i wrong?

The first two patches should have fixed all quest bugs that where in the main game and when a new patch adds a new bug, than the next patch should fix those. This is how Ubisoft should plan their priorities. The fewest people care about this seasonal time-limited event or river raids that took the most dev time away from bigger problems. This is just some 2 hour content that makes every patch 20GB big without giving us anything with substance or fixing the main game to a polished state.

Lets wait and see if the patch maybe fixes this problem without being mentioned in the patchnotes. Who knows...wonders happen...sadly not ins those times and not from Ubisoft...

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

@Yesin069 When I read the patch notes about more cats being added to the game, I genuinely couldn’t believe that this was put above fixing more prominent issues like this. Barely anyone asked to add more cats to the in game world. If there isn’t a stealth fix for this bug in the patch and we’re still waiting another month for it to be sorted then moving forward I’m going to reserve purchasing future titles day one and maybe months down the line after launch. The official forum team are more active on other posts on these forums yet posts like this which arguably have the most views and replies are just being ignored. Maybe the team will have more to share and their waiting for them to respond, no idea...I’m just not about to commit another potentially 20 hours just to receive the platinum to go about the map and complete every territory again despite already logging 130+ into the game

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@xifoxhound

@all with the mew patch the pig pig of prophecy is still buggy ..

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@cetin-19 @unisoft shame on you we wait since November and the next patch will be in April... I will never recommend a game from never

• FCI-DK
    4 posts

Still no fix on that quest,,, an update that contain 15 gig of fixes,, and still no fixes,,, amazing 😞

• mattcaney
    2 posts

After Almost five months, and still cannot complete the Game. Instead of adding on new features, how about a game that we can actually finish. ? Prophecy of Pig still not working. Over 250 hours into this game. I am NOT starting over.

• Yesin069
    548 posts

Yes, this issue still persists! It is very sad that Ubisoft aren't able to fix this bug...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics