Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@cetin-19 Do we know how this compares to the other threads? Would be interesting, just to point out the magnitude of such a small bug.

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@lachomagician i read the threads in Germany And here to i see that Ubisoft don’t understand how costumer service have to work... a lot of Gamer are Frustration and they don’t care .. not only our bug ...I read that a lot of person ask for the fish’s or the main quest... or Mission like from us... but Ubisoft wrote the same like by us too... I m so sorry our dev team is still investigation this ... really you can check it ...it’s copy and paste... and the excuses from Ubisoft annoying me .... because the thing is the next patch will be sure in April.... that’s means we have to wait one month more and the big question here is if Ubisoft will fix this... honestly I lost the hope... every single day I com to this page and I hope that I read something like hey you will get a hotfix or our dev team fix this bug ... I think the next patch our bug will not be fix it because Ubisoft will do everything for the new dlc wrath of the druids....you or you all see the river raid is very new and Ubisoft fix this bugs before our bug?can somebody understand that or that Ubisoft fix a foto mode or that we have a lot of cats? Nope... I follow this threats a long time but I can’t see a difference between today and November

• xander_840
    1 posts

Don’t worry everyone! We have more cats! And yes, the hair balls they hack up are super realistic! We here at Ubisoft care about what our loyal community of fans wants and needs. That’s why, we are happy to announce that in the next patch you will be able to hear Eivor fart! All audio is being recorded now and we would like to thank Little Ceasars pizza for their help in producing the juicy wet variety we know you all love! So don’t worry about a silly old pig when you will get this new DLC “Eviors pizza toots” for free! Remember Ubisoft doesn’t love you, we love your money!

• cetin.19
    81 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cetin.19
    81 posts

@all Ubisoft updated the known issues list

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-march-18?lang=en-US

our bug is still in investigation

• Tha_Kev
    9 posts

Can you guys just STOP adding in new 'content' like these STUPID festivals and Focus on the ISSUES FIRST????!!!!!!
    This quest/mystery/world event/piece of [censored] thing is Bugged since NOVEMBER!!! How in the world has NO ONE took it upon theirselves to FIX THIS!!!!
    This is literally the last thing i need to do to get my platinum trophy (not that you guys cares because or else this would've been fixed already) and it's freaking me the [censored] out!

And in case you still need 'proof', here:

Now STOP this festival [censored] and Focus.On.THIS!!! You guys are worse than the team behind Cyberpunk...
    I've been a long fan ever since the first AC game but this is just the final straw.. Absolutely RIDICULOUS!

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@tha_kev we have a new update the dlc with the druids will come on 29th of April ... that means for us the next patch will on 28 or 29 of April. I don’t think Thant’s Ubisoft will make 2 patches in 1 month

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@cetin-19

DLC content usually is a different download file and is handled separately in the game database. I would expect the next title update in the middle of april (maybe the 15th of april or 1 week before DLC release) and this patch will include support for the DLC. Then the DLC will be downloadable as a separate thing on the 29th of april.

As we see in the updated known issues list, they are still investigating this problem. It seems to be a hard thing to fix. Hopefully it will happen with the next patch and also the missing fish.

• Edmunds187
    1 posts

@dominiknizky same here. Its still not fixed for me. Has it been fixed for you now?

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@yesin069 ok thank you ....so I count the mystery’s now ...we have only 10 mystery’s left to fix the bugs...the Chance is this time big to fix it

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@cetin-19

As they didn't fix this issue by now, I think it is pretty complex to fix without breaking other stuff. Other bugs got fixed faster...

• cetin.19
    81 posts

@yesin069 hmmm so sad part here is the transparenc from Ubisoft ... Ubisoft is not honestly with us ...

• ChronicalSniper
    1 posts

So if the bug is that hard to remove without breaking the game why not just remove the Complete All Mysteries as a Trophy requirement and then everyone will get the Platinum that they have waited over 4 months for........or is that too logical?

• Yesin069
    554 posts

I am tired of waiting so i spoiled myself and found out that this little world event had more into it than we thought (specially AC fans from day one). There are some great bits in this event and maybe the random answers are "too problematic" for a easy fix:

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

@yesin069 At this point I genuinely don’t care about the lore of this pig or the nuances of this world event 😂 If this bug is so complex then okay, but they haven’t even came out and said it, just that they are still investigating...which could honestly mean anything. When you come out with bug fixes for content released a month ago, but still haven’t addressed launch bugs or 4 months later then people really start to get annoyed.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@xifoxhound

This is the hugeproblem with this bug. It was there since release and is progress related. Everything that hinders progress in a game should have highest priority, even if it is hard to fix. Than other things should be pushed back. There is no need for new content if the regular content cant be finished.

• XWulf00
    32 posts

So there was a crashing issue with Ravensthorpe & within hours they released a Hotfix. Pig of Prophecy been bugged for 4 months..no fix.

• THECAKEISGONE
    4 posts

@cetin-19 Fantastic, let's fix extremely important and game changing stuff like "Sound of footsteps missing when riding a horse or other mount" but not quests that have been bugged since launch. Please can we have some answers @Ubi-Mark about why things like this are being prioritised?

• LEGITRED87
    1 posts

THECAKEISGONE is completely right. New content without fixing progress content is callous and ignorant of the real issues player that enjoyed your game are going through. Why should i download new content when your current game is uncompletable. To introduce new bugs?? Would love someone at ubisoft to acknowledge this glitch and describe how youre going to fix it in the next patch. Otherwise save your transmog, outfit changes and aesthetic additions for games about fashion not adventure bc i couldnt care less.

• guest-wf0Tv0iP
    5 posts

Sigh. I used to work on a game development team for a major studio, and if a bug is “under investigation” for this long, it’s because nobody is working on it, which is because it is considered low priority - not because it is impossibly difficult. Once this bug is actually assigned to an engineer, it will be fixed within a day. Sad but true.

Suggested Topics