Quick Suggestions

• Jobkung
    1 posts

Me too, please fix this

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Pig of Prophecy" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Pig of Prophecy" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Padre.Gabrielli
    2 posts

I did everything in the game, all missions and completed all areas at 100% besides Cent, because I can't get drunk and speak with Matilda the pig, I only get the "Hello, pig!" line every time, I even got drunk in the drinking game near by and run there, but nothing I keep getting the same line.

• gentester
    64 posts

This issue has still not been added to the list of known issues so I don't think it will get fixed anytime soon
    I have this bug so can't complete the Cent mysteries,
    to add to a small list of other issues:
    a pet wolf that lives miles away from home,
    a pet fox I have never even seen once in my settlement,
    I still have to save and reload more or less every quest to get them to complete.

I have managed to avoid some game breaking bugs by reading these forums but I shouldn't have to
    I understand the next update is in mid Dec, so presumably this week or next week.
    Might be too late to get it fixed for this update given it hasn't been added to either the 'to do' list or the list of stuff they are working on.
    This game has far too many bugs to have been released. It's basically an unfinished and unpolished product we all paid full price for and are acting as their beta testers
    Unacceptable guys, get yer act together, what on earth were you thinking releasing this buggy mess?.

• Padre.Gabrielli
    2 posts

Same bug, I did everything at 100%, besides Cent, because I can't get drunk

• rockangel01
    1 posts

Ubisoft please fix this bug or let us know what is going on since it’s still an issue >_<

• gentester
    64 posts

There's at least 4 other threads (probably more if I had the energy to look) on this forum reporting the same issue, gosunoob.com reported it on their pages on the 19th Nov so I can't understand why it isn't even on the list of things the devs are looking into by now.

• CyJaxX
    5 posts

@gentester I have the same bug on PS5. Apart from hunting and fishing, it's the only thing I have left to do. It's frustrating that I can't complete the game.

• cptskells
    2 posts

I also have this issue. When I contacted support they told me that the Engineers were aware of it and that the only thing they could suggest would be returning to an older save. I have already done a lot more so returning to a save where I haven't done this quest is really not something I'll be doing.

They weren't able to tell me when they would look at it or if there was a way to keep ourselves updated.

Don't know what else to do than to just wait and keep sending support tickets as more people get the bug.

• locoporkko
    27 posts

@cptskells the only solution is begin a new match,i begin a new match and i did the pig of prophecy without problems and i believe today or tomorrow i got the platinum of this game

• TheJohanCZ
    1 posts

I have a problem with my last Cent mystery and that is the pig of prophecy. The pig does not speak for a second time. Any tips that could help me.

• gentester
    64 posts

@locoporkko
    In my case the event was about 100 levels ago, so I won't be doing that, nor restarting due to the amount of bugs still not fixed we'd all most likely simply run into other game breaking issues

• cptskells
    2 posts

@locoporkko What do you mean new match? New game?

• locoporkko
    27 posts

@cptskells sorry for my english,yes new game and i did a new game and a few minutes ago i got two milestones and the platinum of ac valhalla and i can play and obtain more platinums

• rkemp1987
    1 posts

@thejohancz same issue here

• iSuckatLife12
    2 posts

Still having this issue on PlayStation, no solutions yet. If it helps I believe I left the event area after the first drink/speech, came back and nothing triggers no matter which order I talk to the AI/drink in.

• cmhoughton
    31 posts

Yeah, I’m having the same issue. Xbox One X, most recent update. I drink and never get drunk. I tried to get drunk doing the drinking game which is kind of close, but Eivor sobered up on the walk over before trying to talk to the pig. It’s the last mystery for me in that area, so I would like to see this fixed.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello everyone! While our teams have managed to reproduce this error, they are still working on a fix. Updates to this issue will be posted to the game's official website once we have new information to share. I sincerely appreciate everyone's continued patience and understanding.

@Nico2000nl Please keep in mind that the use of profane words is not allowed on the forums, as per the Forum Rules. We are here to support players with the issues they're encountering, while also maintaining a respectful and welcoming environment. To address your question, the development team requests footage in order to help them reproduce the issue on their end, which in turn helps them find and implement fixes. I understand it can seem pointless to add screenshots and videos with nothing happening, but rest assured these do make a difference on the backend.

@gentester I'm sorry for any worry caused by this bug not being addressed on the Known Issues thread. Since this list is non-exhaustive, it does not accurately represent all issues that have been reported to our teams, similar to our Megathreads post. With that being said, I'm pleased to let everyone know that our teams were able to reproduce this error, and are working on a fix.

@locoporkko I'm sorry to hear you had to begin a save, but many congrats on having platinumed the game! 🎉

Official Response
  • gentester
    64 posts

@ubiexcellent

Thank you for responding and letting us have an update. Much appreciated

• Athanasius
    14 posts

@thejohancz Same here.

Originally I decided to check out this particular World Event whilst doing other things.

I spoke to the man a little distance from the pig, and took that as a hint to talk to the pig. Talked to the pig, got advised I'd need to drink more (from what the other NPC was saying). So I drank.

After that I spoked to the pig and got something NOT just "pig sounds". However at the time I couldn't make any sense of it, so went off and did other things.

Then I came back later, drank, and the pig just makes "pig sounds". It's now weeks, many quests and much progress later, and the situation is the same. I even drank *three* times before talking to the pig just now, but only the same "pig sounds".

I'm on PC.

• daryl9210
    7 posts

@athanasius Same here,I see so many people having this problem and stuck on this.Why hasn't it been fixed?It's been like a month.Are we paying for a beta or what?Seriously before releasing a game so bug ridden do a thorough testing.Befpre making festivals and new stuff fix your [censored] ubi!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics