Quick Suggestions

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

@pipal1234 sad to see mate . hope it fix soon . i feel your pain

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Pig of Prophecy" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Pig of Prophecy" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • gemfamily
    1 posts

All those months waiting for that pig to speak for 5 seconds. I must admit, when I saw the black and white, I felt relief that I will be done with this game.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for taking the time to send us a video, @pipal1234 . I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble herding Matilda back to the world event location. I've passed your report along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

If we require any further information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Tomzher
    Original poster 12 posts

It took 5 months but i finally can talk to this damn pig.
    Sad it disgusted me from buying day one ubisoft game anymore.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for updating us, @Tomzher! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete "Pig of Prophecy."

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us as well. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way, and I will pass this feedback along to the dedicated teams.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out 🙂

Official Response
  • Hyago2013
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I have the same problem as @pipal1234

Matilda is not on her usual spot and runs away from Eivor.

As a coincidence, I do have the same problem with Anchoress as well.

My game is a PS4 version running on a PS5.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Hyago2013!

Thanks for sharing your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that Matilda has gone walkabout. I've passed the video you've shared along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering trouble in "The Anchoress" as well. Would you be able to share your report about this world event in this thread so we can take a closer look?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I would like to reach out to @pipal1234 and @Hyago2013 with an update into the investigation into Matilda's walkabout away from the event area. The development team intends to resolve this issue in a future update. Once we have a confirmed ETA, we will share this information within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

I apologise for any disappointment caused following TU 1.2.1, and hope that you're able to hear Matilda's prophecies soon 🐷 🔮

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Pig of Prophecy" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Pig of Prophecy" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • pipal1234
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis
    After TU 1.2.2 I now was able to finish "Pig of Prophecy" and "Anchoress", unbeliveable 🙏 😅

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @pipal1234! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete "Pig of Prophecy" and "The Anchoress!" 😄

Official Response
  • guest-WIebezvR
    1 posts

A whole year later and I can’t get the pigs to follow still

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@guest-wiebezvr that's bad.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-WIebezvR! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Just to confirm, is the quest you're encountering trouble with "Pig of Prophecy?" To my knowledge, Matilda shouldn't need to follow you anywhere, and you should be able to interact with her in the world event area.

I'm aware that some players have encountered trouble with the Sigrblot Festival quest "The Big Pigs," and in getting these pigs to follow you back to the pen. Can you confirm if this is the quest you're having trouble with or not?

If it is "Pig of Prophecy" you're having trouble with, please can you send us a video that shows us the following:

• You have the latest title update installed. You can check this in the bottom-right hand corner of the main menu.
    • How exactly you are unable to progress in "Pig of Prophecy."

This will help us to take a closer look at the issue you're encountering.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-borealis I remember some players found Matilda out of the "coliseum" ,roaming around and they couldn't interact with her.

• Ubi-Borealis

The issue wherein Matilda decided to go exploring outside of the coliseum should have been resolved in TU 1.2.2, @Garbo3.

As all issues related to "Pig of Prophecy" should now be following on TU 1.2.2, I would like to collect a video of the issue @guest-WIebezvR is encountering so the development team can investigate this further. If we need to reopen the investigation into Matilda's wandering once we've collected some more information, we will share this information within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics