Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tomzher
    Original poster 12 posts

Hello
    Cant do this quest because im not getting drunk anymore drinking next to the pig
    am i the only one ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4120 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Pig of Prophecy" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Pig of Prophecy" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • xspenz
    6 posts

Me too , impossible to finish this mystery because when im drinking, the pig doesn’t speak too me
    fix this bug please

• digger_973
    7 posts

Glad I am not the only one. I was able to talk to the pig the first time, but after that, can't progress. Screen doesn't go white and the pig doesn't talk.

• sk1ll_b1lly
    1 posts

Same issue here. I tried fast traveling away and back. I tried riding all the way into Essex and back. I tried getting drunk at the drinking contest first. I tried completing full sagas. Nothing fixed it.

Not sure if related, but spoiler Thought a counter somewhere might have gotten conflated or something.

• digger_973
    7 posts

Was able to start the world event, and talk to the pig/seer. However, I am unable to talk to the pig a second time. Drinking the mead next to the pig doesn't trigger anything. Unable to finish the quest. I have seen quite a few people who are unable to finish as well.

• MeIagius
    5 posts

Same here.
    I talked to the pig drunk once, but the second part don't trigger.
    When i drink again nothing happens.
    Fast travelling and restarting the game doesn' help.

• Tomzher
    Original poster 12 posts
  • larmikim
    1 posts

I tried for 4 hours yesterday.
    Fast movement of synchronization points
    Meditation
    save and load
    the resumption of the game
    But it couldn't be solved.

• xspenz
    6 posts

Up
    Support help please or just confirm to know thaïs problem

• digger_973
    7 posts

@xspenz For real, some sort of confirmation would be very nice. This and a few other bugs are keeping me from 100% on this game.

• RangerBuck91
    1 posts

I drank from the bucket and spoke to the pig. after I drank again nothing happen no effect like the first time. I can still speak to the pig but doesn't talk back and can't complete quest.

• Kodamalama
    7 posts

@rangerbuck91 Stuck here too,

• Marthos73
    2 posts

same here, bugged and can not finish 2nd encounter with the pig.

• Elyar85
    4 posts

Same here, it's the only thing missing for 100%. I'm on Xbox Series X. Tried everything to fix it: reload, hard reset, fast travel, meditate.

• Marthos73
    2 posts

just tried again after update and still no go on 2nd pig encounter...

• digger_973
    7 posts

@marthos73 Yeah, it was the first thing I did when I got home from work lol. Was disappointed. But at least the fabric issue was fixed. So that's something.

• Tomzher
    Original poster 12 posts

UBISOFT ?

• xspenz
    6 posts

New patch note not fix this bug , thank you ubisoft for listen our player
    It’s the last ubisoft game i will play

• Frosty_Fink
    4 posts

Even after the 1.0.4 patch, I still cannot start the Prophetic Pig mystery in Cent. When I drink from the bucket of meade, nothing happens. Apparently, the screen is supposed to turn gray so you can communicate with the pig, but absolutely nothing is changing when I take the drink.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@frosty_fink Hello there! Sorry to hear this has happened. Does the issue seem to persist if a different save file is attempted? Have you given any other steps a try, such as troubleshooting steps for your platform? In-game steps can help too, such as fast traveling away / completing a different mission then returning? If the issue does persist, can you grab a clip of the mission not working properly for us to get a closer look?

Official Response

Suggested Topics