Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gentester
    64 posts

There's also this thread on the same issue and I am fairly sure there's at least 2 more threads reporting this issue going back to early mid Nov

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/88602/pig-of-prophecy-bug/10

• gentester
    64 posts

here's one of the earlier ones, for some reason I can't scroll back more than a few days - or have the patience for it anymore.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/85394/the-prophetic-pig-glitch-cent-mystery/1

• Tomzher
    Original poster 12 posts

@gentester from november 27
    this one is from november 17
    this is a lot of time for a bug that litteraly block you

• ArgentOwl
    4 posts

@athanasius

The same issue here and I've done nearly the same.
    Also on PC, about 200 hours in game. Only a couple unfinished events remain including this.

• Mase07
    4 posts

Hello,
    I am unable to compete the pig of Prophecy World Event due to not being able to get drunk and talk to the pig for the second time. I have tried fast travelling, meditation, reloading and all suggested quick fixes with none working. The event does not reset and is stuck on the second drinking.
    Thank you.

• gentester
    64 posts

@mase07

Same problem here, since a week after game release, been other threads on it
    I believe one answer from a mod in here said that the issue has been able to be recreated by the Ubi dev team but was unable to give an idea of when it would be resolved

It has never been put on the 'known issues' thread or the 'we're working on this thread' for some unknown reason

• suef11
    1 posts

Hi I have spoken to Matilda but the mystery logo still shows as not being done. I have gone back and tried many times but she will not speak again. Is this going to be fixed in another update

• Kodamalama
    7 posts

@mase07 They have escalated my case about it. undefined

• Mase07
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Mase07
    4 posts

@gentester

Thanks for the info!

• Mase07
    4 posts

@kodamalama

Sounds like good news, thanks for the update!

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi folks.

I'd like to thank you all once again for your patience with our teams while we continue to investigate this issue. While I know it can seem like nothing is being done since we haven't found a solution yet, please know that this is not the case. Our teams are hard at work addressing both new and old bugs. As soon as we have any updates on this issue, we will post about them on the forums and on the game's official website.

Official Response
  • iradc
    2 posts

Hi there, I'm trying to finish the Cent's prophecy event but it seems impossibile. Whenever I try to get drunk the second time to talk to the pig, nothing happens. I tried to fast travel, meditate and restart the game, but nothing works.
    Any suggestion, since the bug is not on the list of known problems/bugs?

• gentester
    64 posts

@ubiexcellent

Thanks for responding.
    However might I suggest putting this bug onto the Known Issues list.
    It might alleviate some anxiety when people come to report this bug if they can see its known and being worked on.
    Without it on the list a player has no way of knowing other than scrolling back through endless pages

• Majere326
    21 posts

@kodamalama Having this exact same issue with the Pig of Prophecy and a few others have mentioned it as well across different platforms. Ubisoft still hasn't added it to their list in the megathread which is very irritating, and it's been about 2 weeks since it was made a thread with replies. The mission has to have been broken for at least a month because that's probably when I first did this world event and didn't realize it bugged out.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/89280/pig-of-prophecy-cent-mystery-bug?_=1608425979884

For the love of Odin Ubisoft, add this and fix it.

• bjoernboy
    2 posts

Same problem here one XBox. Think I drank once before the big Update. After the Update I returned and realized I had to drink a second time and speak to the pig but now it doesn't work anymore. Nothing happens when I drink. It's the last quest for 100%. Tried an old safegame from the beginning of the game when I haven't met the pig. There drinking and speaking with the pig works both times and I could complete the quest. But when I return to my almost finished safegame there is no chance to complete this quest.

• Majere326
    21 posts

@bjoernboy If it's a case of the update screwing it up and they don't fix it then my 100% goes out the window. No way in hell I'll replay every single bit of this game just for this damn pig. Just don't have it in me to spend another 200 hours on this game. (although I could realistically knock that down to probably 120 now, but the cairns are enough to make me never want to play this game again.)

• xraymall2166
    1 posts

@ussprometheus exactly same results ps4

• bjoernboy
    2 posts

@majere326
    I think they gonna fix it. Now they should be aware of this bug and make a fix for it in future updates. Especially because it's a easy one without dependencies from other events I hope we will not have to wait long after holidays. And because there are 2 expansions announced (Wrath of the Druids in Spring 2021 and The Siege of Paris in Summer 2021) it doesn't bother me, when the bugfix will arrive, because i'll continue to play this game after the release of the expansions.

• gentester
    64 posts

Same here on PC.

There have been other threads on this issue.
    In one thread a mod answered and said that the issue was able to be recreated by the devs and that they were working on a fix

However I still don't see it in the known issues thread even after that was updated.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics