Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • XWulf00
    26 posts

It will almost be 3 months without a fix for this mystery. What in the F is taking so long to fix ONE tiny mystery. I just want to Platinum the game & delete it already but seems like there will never be a fix. Absolutely ridiculous

• cetin.19
    80 posts

@ubiexcellent 4 months anything what you said is not a excuse i extremely angry uffffff what is that for a customer service?in 4 months I can make a world trip and you are not aible to fix this damn bug somebody have tell me that really

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@cetin-19 I do apologize for the anger caused by not being able to complete this World Event. Unfortunately, some issues take more time to resolve than others, but please rest assured that our teams are still hard at work addressing this issue (and others) as quickly as they are able to.

Official Response
  • Valhalla2015
    73 posts

@ubiexcellent The inability to complete this event is half the source of frustration. The other half is the lack of communication. Two weeks have passed since the last time we got this same message. We know you aren’t the game developers. Unfortunately, it is becoming increasingly difficult to believe the developers are looking into this. More proof is necessary at this point.

• UbiExcellent

@valhalla2015 Beyond having this issue posted about on the Known Issues thread, I'm afraid there is little else we can provide in terms of tangible proof that this issue is being worked on by the development team. I'm very sorry about that, since I do understand that the other half of the aggravation caused is by the lack of concrete information/evidence we can provide to back up what we're saying. However, I do hope that it helps to see this particular World Event posted about on that thread.

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • ShashankTyrion1
    1 posts

Unable to get drunk to talk with the prophecy pig. please fix this I'm just one step closer to Platinum trophy

• josemeister101
    3 posts

Has there been any update yet? Its been 4 months since the game was released and there is still no fix. I appreciate that some issues take time but this one it ridiculous, and I know that I am one of hundreds of gamers that are unable to complete this quest. I have seen the last list of updates from the 25/02 but is there any update now?

• thepariah666
    1 posts

I can't get 100% on the game because for some reason this side quest isn't working.
    Matillda the pig of prohecy.

I have taken a drink nothing happens.
    I have taken 5 drinks nothing happens Matilda just oinks at me, so I cant understand it.

I have knocked the game off and reloaded still no good.

I have Left the area done several missions and side quests still it does not change. 

I can talk to the guy and he tells me the pig is a seer.
    I go back over to Matilda, the drunk next to her can understand her but i hear oinks. Tried drinking and nothing happens. Have watched youtube videos and it shows me I should be getting drunk.

What can I do as this will stop me from getting my 100% complete trophy which will be gutting considering the hours I have put into the game.

• AlexSinnerman7
    11 posts

@josemeister101 Nothing, just the same thing we get for 4 months now - we are aware and working on it - I’ve put it back in the shelve and not counting on playing it any longer. The time it took me to try all the fixes and look for updates from Ubisoft is not worth it. With the money we pay for the games, we don’t deserve this kind of treatment. I gave up unfortunately, on Valhalla and Ubisoft all together. Instead of fixing the real issues they must be working on the new DLCs so people can keep on putting money on broken products. Don’t even try Immortals Fenyx Rising, it’s like a badly conceived copy of the real Zelda but with the addition of annoying bugs.

• AlexSinnerman7
    11 posts

@cetin-19 in 4 months and all together we could have made a new game without bugs and glitches

• AlexSinnerman7
    11 posts

@ubiexcellent how about a real solution instead of apologies all the time? People are out of patience as you can see, it’s about time someone steps up and get things going. It’s not the new addition that are going to solve things, that’s only a way for you to make money in the end and it shows you just don’t give a crap about your fans. Where I live, if something is broken it needs to be the case otherwise a reimbursement is in place - are you going to reimburse us? Of course not, money just keeps coming in and screw the rest, let’s launch new useless things and just ignore the current issues. 4 weeks would have been too much already, imagine 4 months to fix a stupid glitch. Don’t you tell me, it’s COVID-19 the excuse now?

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

How long take Ubi Dev fix this can of [censored]?

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

Gamers : We want Attention . ( Fix that F uCking Pig Prophecy ) Over 1000 Complains

Ubisoft Developer : To the Team : Let em Go .

Gamers : we Want Our Money Back !

Ubisoft Developer : Let em go . ( Who care that people spend Money )

• cetin.19
    80 posts

@alexsinnerman7

of course but we have to complain so much than we can.... and every person in this thread who have the problem with this mission have to write anything... we have to explode this thread with a lot of comments... we will never geht our money back because Ubisoft love more the money than our complaints...with other words they don’t care.... please everybody write in this chat so much that you can do... the mod from Ubisoft write that they do other bugs but we want our bug....

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

@cetin-19 Hello Pig . !

undefined

• cetin.19
    80 posts

@soh-excalibur
    i have the Same Problem that’s the last mission for me for the platinum trophy... sad so sad and I I wait so long ....

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

@cetin-19 They wont fix it . have you ever seen Ubibug deliver a Pure game ? . ubiglitch . ubibug
    Stay here Supporter will be appear soon for Big apology . i know they are workin on RIVER glitch asap . another patch has coming but it is not include pig prophecy

• cetin.19
    80 posts

@soh-excalibur

i will stay here but where you have this information?

• Skandranondm
    6 posts

Damn they literally just admitted that they cannot even prove that they are even working on it... Imagine that not even being able to confirm they are even working on it at all! If they were actually working on it I am sure they would say it... I think we have been going about this all wrong, we're here complaining, hoping for transparency, and its quite obvious they just don't care about us at all so what's the point. So sad to see this day come, though I am not surprised corporate greed will always win out over their own consumers. Imagine upsetting the consumers that care enough to take the time to actually post on here. Fyi Ubisoft those consumers who take the time to post on here, are your die hard fans that really want to see you succeed but also want a product that they spend their hard earned money for to at least work, imagine that... Sad day for Ubisoft 😞

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics