Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • xIFoxHound
    49 posts

@Yesin069 When I read the patch notes about more cats being added to the game, I genuinely couldn’t believe that this was put above fixing more prominent issues like this. Barely anyone asked to add more cats to the in game world. If there isn’t a stealth fix for this bug in the patch and we’re still waiting another month for it to be sorted then moving forward I’m going to reserve purchasing future titles day one and maybe months down the line after launch. The official forum team are more active on other posts on these forums yet posts like this which arguably have the most views and replies are just being ignored. Maybe the team will have more to share and their waiting for them to respond, no idea...I’m just not about to commit another potentially 20 hours just to receive the platinum to go about the map and complete every territory again despite already logging 130+ into the game

• cetin.19
    80 posts

@xifoxhound

@all with the mew patch the pig pig of prophecy is still buggy ..

• cetin.19
    80 posts

@cetin-19 @unisoft shame on you we wait since November and the next patch will be in April... I will never recommend a game from never

• FCI-DK
    4 posts

Still no fix on that quest,,, an update that contain 15 gig of fixes,, and still no fixes,,, amazing 😞

• mattcaney
    2 posts

After Almost five months, and still cannot complete the Game. Instead of adding on new features, how about a game that we can actually finish. ? Prophecy of Pig still not working. Over 250 hours into this game. I am NOT starting over.

• Yesin069
    534 posts

Yes, this issue still persists! It is very sad that Ubisoft aren't able to fix this bug...

• XWulf00
    26 posts

@mattcaney Yeah this is just absurd. This damn thing has been bugged for MONTHS. For MONTHS all they said is it's "Under Investigation" . But what does Ubisoft do ??? Ohhh they added in more f****** cats into the game for no f******* reason. Oh you got a bugged side mission???? Let's add more cats to the game

• lachomagician
    52 posts

Even if we were to start the game over just for this one broken world event, there is no guarantee that we wouldn't run into other bugs... sigh.

• XWulf00
    26 posts

Soon to be 5 months & this mystery still does not have a fix. This is getting just ABSOLUTELY ridiculous now.

Ubisoft: "Oh that Mystery is still bugged for you? Here let's add some more cats in with this new update"

• AlexSinnerman7
    11 posts

Any news here Ubisoft? Do you need more than a year to fix your broken game? At least we have more cats! I've always bought the season passes for the games, but this one I'm not getting it, it's not worth the money to have a bugged game. An update would be in place if you were a decent company. Are your engineers literally just looking at it?

• Majere326
    20 posts

lol 262 hours in the game and I can't plat it because the devs have scrambled eggs for brains. [censored] poor form Ubisoft. I've pre-ordered every game from Rogue til now, except Unity as I didn't have a PS4 at the time, and I won't be doing so again. You continually make poor decisions in Valhalla and constantly send support staff with zero knowledge of anything to repeatedly say sorry. More cats? Taking the feature from Odyssey everyone wanted and making it cost silver, which even with farming methods is still a royal pain in the [censored] to obtain? Every time you fix something, something else breaks. And with every decision it seems like it's less player friendly. How could you not look at Odyssey in its end stages and learn how to do things here, and this is coming from someone who considers Odyssey the worst entry in the series, but instead have a constant stream of issues and steps backwards?

At this point I wouldn't blame people for hacking this trophy because you added so many events it wasn't within your ability to test them all properly and it's obviously outside of your capability to fix them with any sort of haste to ensure the base game was completable in every way before pumping out content that doesn't matter. I guarantee nobody would've cared if you pushed back the timeline of content to be released if you had just fixed all the issues first.

I'm not even really mad or [censored] off anymore. I'm just disappointed.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts

Hello all!

The development team are still investigating "Pig of Prophecy" further, which is why it was not included in TU 1.2.0. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused by this. We currently have no new updates to share with you all from the investigation. I know that you would like to know more information, such as a definite date for a resolution. Please note that the player support team is unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, and we are unable to speculate on any ETAs for an update when these have not been confirmed by the development team.

I have asked the development team to see if there are any new updates from the investigation we can share with you all. As soon as we have any more news, it will be posted within this thread. We are unable to communicate information that is not available to us.

I have also passed on the additional reports that have been left within this thread since my last update. Thank you to all who have taken the time to share their experiences with "Pig of Prophecy," as well as their feedback with the ongoing investigation and for the introduction of a "reset quest" feature.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • cetin.19
    80 posts

Like always

• DerRetroSascha
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Wow. Thanks for nothing. "More Cats". Yes, thanks.

• Yesin069
    534 posts

@ubi-borealis

A Hotfix for issues that are present since launch would be a good idea here. It is just annoying to wait a whole month again...

Thanks for the message and have a nice day.

• ana_kerie
    12 posts

Oh for the love of...look, if I start hurling cats at that stupid pig, like the old lady on the Simpsons, will *that* make her talk to me a second time?

• Valhalla2015
    73 posts

@ubi-borealis Copying and pasting a response isn’t an acceptable form of customer service anymore. This is obviously just a joke to you all. Seriously unfortunate...

• pedromrmenezes
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis how's this possible? this bug keeps up for months! absolutely unacceptable.

• fousty87
    1 posts

Another update and still where I was in December. This is the last thing I need to do to get my Platinum. I'm seriously in awe that they haven't fixed this yet.

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

@ubi-borealis The team at Ubisoft need to know however that it’s not okay to go ahead and prioritise bug fixes for content (content that remarkably came out buggier than intended...what a surprise) that was released months after the game has released or add cats to a game world that genuinely didn’t need it. I get that there’s multiple areas the teams work on, but when issues/bugs that have been reported near the launch of the game (issues that do prevent overall game progression) you would think that those bugs would take priority over adding new features to the game. We’re not having a go at the player support staff because we know you can only tell us what you’ve been told, but again when it’s been THIS long and we still don’t even have the luxury of knowing why this bug has taken so long to fix...it just calls the companies competency into question. Thank you for the update, but I hope we don’t wait yet another month for this quest to be fixed

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics