Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • cetin.19
    80 posts

@yesin069 ok thank you ....so I count the mystery’s now ...we have only 10 mystery’s left to fix the bugs...the Chance is this time big to fix it

• Yesin069
    477 posts

@cetin-19

As they didn't fix this issue by now, I think it is pretty complex to fix without breaking other stuff. Other bugs got fixed faster...

• cetin.19
    80 posts

@yesin069 hmmm so sad part here is the transparenc from Ubisoft ... Ubisoft is not honestly with us ...

• ChronicalSniper
    1 posts

So if the bug is that hard to remove without breaking the game why not just remove the Complete All Mysteries as a Trophy requirement and then everyone will get the Platinum that they have waited over 4 months for........or is that too logical?

• Yesin069
    477 posts

I am tired of waiting so i spoiled myself and found out that this little world event had more into it than we thought (specially AC fans from day one). There are some great bits in this event and maybe the random answers are "too problematic" for a easy fix:

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

@yesin069 At this point I genuinely don’t care about the lore of this pig or the nuances of this world event 😂 If this bug is so complex then okay, but they haven’t even came out and said it, just that they are still investigating...which could honestly mean anything. When you come out with bug fixes for content released a month ago, but still haven’t addressed launch bugs or 4 months later then people really start to get annoyed.

• Yesin069
    477 posts

@xifoxhound

This is the hugeproblem with this bug. It was there since release and is progress related. Everything that hinders progress in a game should have highest priority, even if it is hard to fix. Than other things should be pushed back. There is no need for new content if the regular content cant be finished.

• XWulf00
    26 posts

So there was a crashing issue with Ravensthorpe & within hours they released a Hotfix. Pig of Prophecy been bugged for 4 months..no fix.

• THECAKEISGONE
    4 posts

@cetin-19 Fantastic, let's fix extremely important and game changing stuff like "Sound of footsteps missing when riding a horse or other mount" but not quests that have been bugged since launch. Please can we have some answers @Ubi-Mark about why things like this are being prioritised?

• LEGITRED87
    1 posts

THECAKEISGONE is completely right. New content without fixing progress content is callous and ignorant of the real issues player that enjoyed your game are going through. Why should i download new content when your current game is uncompletable. To introduce new bugs?? Would love someone at ubisoft to acknowledge this glitch and describe how youre going to fix it in the next patch. Otherwise save your transmog, outfit changes and aesthetic additions for games about fashion not adventure bc i couldnt care less.

• guest-wf0Tv0iP
    5 posts

Sigh. I used to work on a game development team for a major studio, and if a bug is “under investigation” for this long, it’s because nobody is working on it, which is because it is considered low priority - not because it is impossibly difficult. Once this bug is actually assigned to an engineer, it will be fixed within a day. Sad but true.

• gentester
    63 posts

So 4 months and 6 days later ( 126 days) and we get Cats not a fix for a game breaker.
    'Under investigation' ? Investigated by whom? Tintin? Scooby Doo and Shaggy?
    Certainly not by anyone competent

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

@guest-wf0tv0ip

Maybe that’s part of the plan, give players a sense of exhaustion when they go back or start a new game to complete all of the areas again, driving them to the helix store to buy the experience boost pack. And honestly at this point I wouldn’t put it past Ubisoft. And I’m annoyed I even bought the gold edition of this game given how the games been handled so far, 2 reskinned events, a river raids expansion that’s so cut and dry with reskinned loot, adding transmog however you have to spend currency in game whereas Odyssey made you do it for free and it’s not to mention the plethora of bugs this game launched with and still has.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@xifoxhound This play totally makes sense...

• cetin.19
    80 posts

I hope that Ubisoft learn something about the last Eastere Festival... more bugs and bugs... and Game is crashing a lot...
    but that’s normal if you have a game that’s not finish with bugs and you bring a new content with bugs... Ubisoft you have start to learn from your fails and fix your bugs from the Game and than you can put new content .. the sad thing is everybody don’t talk about you in good way ... they oder we doing it with a bad laughing way

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1535 posts

Hello there!

I would like to reach out to you all with an update from the development team. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to release a fix for "Pig of Prophecy" in a future update! We currently don't have a definite time-frame for this update. Rest assured once we have a confirmed time, we will let you all know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

I would like to remind you all that the Ubisoft staff you see within the forums are not members of the development team - we are either part of the player support team or the community management team. The development team themselves do not post within the forums, and we are unable to speculate or make unconfirmed statements on their behalf. Should the development team share any additional information with us, we will communicate it as soon as possible.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Valhalla2015
    73 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you. Of course, the confirmation we’re really looking for is a release date for a fix, but we understand that you may not have that information yourself. I’m just looking forward to the day when this stupid pig is just a bad memory. If possible, could the devs make Matilda killable after event completion? (Just kidding)(not really)(bacon is good)

• Yesin069
    477 posts

@ubi-borealis

These are great news!

Sadly this doesn't help if the next patch will be up mid-late april...

Hopefully we get smaller patches, more frequently to fix issues that stop progress in the game...

• Tomboytaren
    2 posts

As of today this is still bugged for me.... its the last thing I need to discover. This feels so ridiculous

• threefingermly
    4 posts

Still unable to finish pig of prophecy and no big flat fish, small sturgeon or big mackerel.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics