Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • StinkyTrubbl
    1 posts

Hey Ubisoft software devs! I’ve located (at least some) of the problem for the ‘Pig of Prophecy’ bug. I’m not a software eng, used to work cyber crimes for a federal LEA. I got into the read-only via a converter (I’m on XBoxOne) and worked the coding solution on my laptop. I figured out which languages and programs you used and came to my conclusions based on the previous line items for other ‘quest batches’. There is an issue in your catch coding, last 3 lines - there is a redundancy.

However, this may not be all. I have no way to get you a visual file of the read-only and my recommended debug, side-by-side. Anyway, send a tell back and let me know if that helps. LOL, this was a lot of work just to spot this, couldn’t imagine what your on-site devs have to go through with multiples of these issues.

Thanks

PS I only accessed the info in an attempt to help, never any malicious intent (I’m a white-hat guy); oh, but is that corner office still available, by chance...??? JK, cheers, boys and girls!

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@yesin069 Thank you sir, that logic tracks 🙂

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@stinkytrubbl This is the most baller answer on this thread. Thank you sir for all your time working this out.

• Guidoncio
    1 posts

@tim123tim2343

Same thing for me.. Even on 1.2.0.1 version 😕 It is the last to complete all areas this World Event (Mystery),

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1332 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences and feedback regarding "Pig of Prophecy." I would like to remind you all that the development team plan to fix this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a definite date for this update's release. As soon as we have more confirmed information, this will be shared within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

@threefingermly - I'd recommend checking out this megathread for more information on missing big flatfish and mackerel. If you're having trouble finding small sturgeon, there's a video within that thread made by @Ubi-Woofer which provides help in finding these!

@BigDaddyNtStlkr, @mags1892, @fabsgames & @Guidoncio - Please note that this issue is due to be fixed in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed time for when this update will be deployed, so please keep an eye out within the forums for future updates!

@LeandroCamppos - We're only able to offer support in English within these forums. Would you be able to provide a translation of your post for us? Alternatively, you're welcome to open a support ticket if you'd like to reach your regional support team.

@StinkyTrubbl - Thanks for sharing this! As mentioned, the development team has been able to locate what's causing the issue and plan to fix this in a future update. Once we have more news about this update, it will be posted within the forums.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Xero023
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you for taking the time to respond. I’m glad to hear the issue has been tracked down, but “in a future update” sounds too vague.. Just tell us if it’s going to be fixed in the next(April) update, please. I haven’t touched Valhalla in over 2 months waiting for this fix.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@xero023 As of right now, we don't have this information, which I'm very sorry about. I completely understand wanting to know which update will contain the fix for this issue within "Pig of Prophecy" and please rest assured that once we have this information, we will relay it here with everyone.

Official Response
  • XWulf00
    26 posts

STILL not fixed LMAOOO.

• lemister31
    1 posts

Dans la quête mystère « prescience porcine » dans la région du Cent. Après avoir parlé à l’homme on doit boire pour comprendre les paroles du cochon. Mais rien à faire. Sur les forums ce problème est connu depuis longtemps. Je suis surpris que ce problème ne soit pas résolu. Voici une vidéo qui rapporte exactement le bug '>

Normalement quand on boit on parle ensuite au cochon et on la comprend et la quête se termine mais pour le coup il se passe rien. L’écran ne devient pas tout blanc.

Merci de rectifier le problème pour que je puisse poursuivre le jeu et obtenir le platine

• RehabilitateOwl
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Perfectionz27
    1 posts

Can we get an update please? this has been bugged for me since the release of the game. I have completed everything but this one mystery. How is there not a fix yet?

• AlexSinnerman7
    11 posts

@perfectionz27 They're literally just looking into it, the same that we do, but with no action from their side. We must be hundreds reporting this, but all they do is releasing new content so people can spend money on a broken game and of course, cats. Who didn't need more cats?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi folks! I'd like to reiterate that the issue with not being able to progress in "Pig of Prophecy" is slated to be fixed in a future patch. We will share more specific details in terms of when this patch can be expected as soon as we're able to.

Official Response
  • Valhalla2015
    73 posts

@ubiexcellent Ah, the weekly empty promise. This message was old a month and a half ago.

• Soh.Excalibur
    11 posts

@ubiexcellent Darn you . Pinocchio .

• AlexSinnerman7
    11 posts

@ubiexcellent will it be released before the next title or just as a x-mas gift? Soon we’ll be at half a year with this issue and impressive that so much new content has come out, such as festivals and cats out without any remediation for smth incapacitating that is present since the beginning. You should know and understand that many of us are not getting the season pass because of this bug. I’ve been with Ubisoft games for 11 years and this is the first that I’ve truly decided to not get the season pass as you don’t deserve it - it’s simply a huge disrespect towards your gamer customers.

• Garbo3
    326 posts

@aegnorm1 been a known issue hopefully will be fixed will next patch. Is all I got left to do.
    And someone just posted maybe patch comes next Thursday.

• cetin.19
    80 posts

@garbo3 we have next week a Patch I have see that from PlayStation Game size

https://twitter.com/playstationsize?lang=de

and everybody who knows jorraptor he make a video about that today finally we will finish and get the damn trophy

• Garbo3
    326 posts

@cetin-19 thanks. I am subscribed to his channel. Will have a look
    Thank you 😊

• Valhalla2015
    73 posts

@cetin-19 Thanks for the heads-up!

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics