Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • gentester
    63 posts

Still not fixed, I just had another go given the Yule stuff landed I wondered if anything else had been incorporated into that update but sadly not

• gentester
    63 posts

I was hoping they would fix this before the Yule event started or at least add in some fixes with the update which triggered Yule. Apparently not

• locoporkko
    27 posts

I play in ps4 and after the recent patch i try in my game of 150 hours and i cant talk with matilda really is a shame that developers make a game like this bad,bad bad game with a lot of bugs,i got the platinum but for another players is important for finish the game and obtain the platinum

• Majere326
    20 posts

@derzalas I'm having this same issue. I had done this mission forever ago and just never realized the quest didn't complete, but now that I'm 200 hours in and have done everything except a few Orlog players this is the very last thing on the map keeping me from being able to plat the game. I did every combination of actions between talking to the guy, drinking the ale, and talking to the pig and nothing happens. The screen doesn't turn black and white anymore after the ale.

• oGazZo
    1 posts

@derzalas same here on the Xbox version. At least it's consistent but really annoying you can't complete. Can't drink and speak to the pig a second time to complete the mystery! Please fix Ubisoft. I didn't realise until I was in 150 hours.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi all!

Many thanks to every here that has added to this thread since I last responded. I checked in with our teams about this issue, but so far we do not have any new information to share. I understand how disheartening and disappointing this news is, and would like to express my sincerest apologies. Once I have any new details, I will share them with everyone here.

Official Response
  • Frosty_Fink
    4 posts

Even after the last two patches, the Pig of Prohecy mystery is still bugged on my save file. I have tried the basic fixes: reloading previous save, fast traveling, etc. They still don't work. I am only posting a second time so this does not become forgotten. This is the last mystery I need to complete for 100% completion. I don't get the same dialogue from the man that owns the pig that everyone else gets that have successfully completed the challenge. All he says is, "I got the pig at the market. She speaks enough for both of us." But what he says to Eivor when it isn't glitched is something along the lines, "The pig can see the future. You drink, pig speaks." I hope this can get sorted out in the next patch. 🤞

• V1K1NG_L0RD91
    1 posts

Its the only quest keeping me from the platinum trophy. Im not the only one with the bug clearly, but i find it odd some people aren't coming across the same issues.
    Still gonna play this game though 233 hours and other than this bug loving the game.

• Xeno_Mezphy
    1 posts

I was really hoping for some bugged out synergy and tried to use the fact that I load in drunk because of the bugged Yule event to talk to the pig, but alas, still just pig sounds.

• katanakahn
    11 posts

@ubiwan I am having this same issue and I have done all of the above.

Nothing seems to work

• BurninG4ze
    1 posts

Does anyone have any more news on this? Like several people on this thread, it is the only thing keeping me from reaching 100% in the game. I think the glitch happened to me because I talked to the pig, then left (I think the pig talked about some treasure) so I looked around Canterbury, then left to do other things. I started this quest at least 50 game hours ago, so I can’t really go back because I would lose a ton of progress. I hope the devs figure out something soon.

• scratchy92mcfc
    1 posts

@thejohancz same issue here

• cetin.19
    80 posts

@burning4ze i have the Same Problem .... and this is me Last Mission to geT the Platinum trophy

• noamgalili
    1 posts

Same bug here

• Tomboytaren
    2 posts

Cant complete the world event "Pig of Prophecy" in Cent. Drank once and it worked, but the second drink isnt working so I couldnt complete it.

• Tomzher
    Original poster 12 posts

Sad to comeback here to see my bug report done +1months ago and still nothing is done.
    U have the luck to have ppl reaching ur game and giving feedback and ur just slacking not doing patch.
    just sad.

• cmhoughton
    29 posts

@miragy

honestly, they have quite a few bigger bugs that also need squashing... They have their work cut out for them, likely engineers and testers working from home when they usually don’t probably isn’t helping. This bug needs fixing, but so do dozens (if not hundreds) of others. This game is better in some ways than Odyssey, it’s gorgeous and I think the story is better, but I don’t remember this many issues with game play on that. I am not confident that I will be able to finish this game with all its problems at this point.

• gentester
    63 posts

There's also this thread on the same issue and I am fairly sure there's at least 2 more threads reporting this issue going back to early mid Nov

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/88602/pig-of-prophecy-bug/10

• gentester
    63 posts

here's one of the earlier ones, for some reason I can't scroll back more than a few days - or have the patience for it anymore.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/85394/the-prophetic-pig-glitch-cent-mystery/1

• Tomzher
    Original poster 12 posts

@gentester from november 27
    this one is from november 17
    this is a lot of time for a bug that litteraly block you

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics