Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Yesin069
    457 posts

@ubi-borealis

These are great news!

Sadly this doesn't help if the next patch will be up mid-late april...

Hopefully we get smaller patches, more frequently to fix issues that stop progress in the game...

• Tomboytaren
    2 posts

As of today this is still bugged for me.... its the last thing I need to discover. This feels so ridiculous

• threefingermly
    4 posts

Still unable to finish pig of prophecy and no big flat fish, small sturgeon or big mackerel.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you, appreciate the more substantive update. We can now look forward to seeing the fix in the news thread as you suggested. This type of response is what we have been asking for, since even if we have to wait, we know it will be taken care of eventually. I look forward to seeing the platinum percentage for the game go up significantly 😊

• BigDaddyNtStlkr
    3 posts

Even with your patch I cannot complete the talking pig mystery. I have been waiting since November. I shouldn't have to start over after hundreds of hours of game play. I would like to get my platinum trophy for this game. Can you fix this please?

• locoporkko
    27 posts

yesterday i started a new game to make a save before finishing the suthsexe story arc to make ac valhalla platinum on ps5, when i got to england the first thing i did again was go to canterbury to do the sow mystery seer and the first time I did it without problems

• Yesin069
    457 posts

@locoporkko

The first time i made this quest it also worked for me. But then I decided to replay some content because of some decisions and then the quest bugged out. Maybe this quest is only possible at a specific time in the game and not anymore if you did something else specific...

• locoporkko
    27 posts
    @locoporkko

The first time i made this quest it also worked for me. But then I decided to replay some content because of some decisions and then the quest bugged out. Maybe this quest is only possible at a specific time in the game and not anymore if you did something else specific...

No,when arrive in my settlement and can travel with freedom i go to cent to do the mistery only do the mandatory missions and task until have my settlement

• iiFreshDork
    1 posts

@xIFoxHound

You think that's bad I bought the collector's edition for this game and this stupid quest is still bugged for me 4 months later.

• guest-wf0Tv0iP
    5 posts

Well thank God for that. At least I can now hope that I will get my 100% at some point. I’m guessing mid April judging by patch frequency to date.

• LeandroCamppos
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis vocês são covardes ! Pouco se importam com o que é dito ou relatado aqui no fórum ! Texto pronto falas repetidas resposta padrão ... Isso pq estão são milhares de usuários, a atenção certamente será dada e somente quando houver algum novo lançamento da Ubisoft, p vender sao top e tiro o chapéu pq até eu comprei, agora experimenta lançar um AC novo e veras se a galera aqui deste fórum irá comprar ... São milhares e milhares q replicam para outros milhares as insatisfações nas redes sociais

• Yesin069
    457 posts

@guest-wf0tv0ip

I still really would prefer a drastically higher patch frequence for this game. Ubisoft are still doing business as usual with monthly patches. Sadly this game has many bugs and needs more patches that are specific for bugfixes and no new features. Every to weeks would be better for a bugged game like Valhalla...instead they put all things in one monhtly update, which i really dislike because it just makes testing more complicated and has higher chances to break more stuff.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

@yesin069 I agree with the patch frequency ask. I could see patch frequency weekly to resolve the hottest issues quickly, and occasionally have a skip in the patch cadence to allow for more focus for larger fixes. I feel like, if they had taken this approach from the start, the issues would be getting solved faster.

• lachomagician
    52 posts

A quick word of warning to everyone: Although they will work on this fix for a future patch, that doesn't mean the NEXT patch. If you look at the list of things they will work on for the next patch this is not included, although that list was last updated on 3/18, before we were told this would be worked on.

• cetin.19
    80 posts

@lachomagician i think Ubisoft will updated the known issues list tomorrow or on Thursday because on this days they make the patches and updated the lists

• Valhalla2015
    73 posts

@cetin-19 how can you tell what changes they’ve made on the known issues list? Do issues just disappear?

• Valhalla2015
    73 posts

@ubi-borealis I appreciate that this issue may not be high on your list of priorities. I understand. It’s ridiculous that this mission is preventing customers from achieving 100% completion of the game, but talk about “first world problems”, right? However, please understand how frustrating it is to have to continually request a status update for this 4.5-month old issue.

• cetin.19
    80 posts

@valhalla2015 like I Said today they updated the known issues list and our bug will be fix next patch

• cetin.19
    80 posts

@cetin-19 now is the question when is the next patch day I think in 2—3 weeks maybe on the end of April

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics