Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi everyone! Firstly, please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience and frustration caused by this bug in "Pig of Prophecy". I completely understand how aggravating it must be to not be able to complete this World Event, and would be more than happy to get this looked into further. With that being said, if anyone is able to upload a video showing the pig no longer speaking to you, or that Eivor is no longer getting drunk, please submit those clips on this thread, so I can include the footage in my report.

Official Response
  • USSPrometheus
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent

- there's my own example

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@ussprometheus Perfect, thank you so much! I've shared this clip with the appropriate teams, so we can get this issue looked into further.

Official Response
  • jaybee693
    5 posts

@gentester I have the same bug. Also PC.

• Nico2000nl
    34 posts

And Ubisoft just told me to go [Removed profanity] myself when I asked what was wrong...
    Gotta lave this company, right....?

• Nico2000nl
    34 posts

@xspenz
    Support doesn't give a [Removed profanity]. They already got yer money.

• Nico2000nl
    34 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Why do you need a video.. Literally nothing happens...?
    It would be a video of NOTHING HAPPENING...!!!

I completed the quest by drinking twice and talking to the pig twice.
    A third time drinking nothing happens, NOTHING HAPPENS...!!!
    Talking tot the (the pig speaks for both of us) guy, NOTHING HAPPENS...!!!
    Talking to the pig, NOTHING HAPPENS...!!!

The mystery simply won't Complete...!!!

• Jobkung
    1 posts

Me too, please fix this

• Padre.Gabrielli
    2 posts

I did everything in the game, all missions and completed all areas at 100% besides Cent, because I can't get drunk and speak with Matilda the pig, I only get the "Hello, pig!" line every time, I even got drunk in the drinking game near by and run there, but nothing I keep getting the same line.

• gentester
    63 posts

This issue has still not been added to the list of known issues so I don't think it will get fixed anytime soon
    I have this bug so can't complete the Cent mysteries,
    to add to a small list of other issues:
    a pet wolf that lives miles away from home,
    a pet fox I have never even seen once in my settlement,
    I still have to save and reload more or less every quest to get them to complete.

I have managed to avoid some game breaking bugs by reading these forums but I shouldn't have to
    I understand the next update is in mid Dec, so presumably this week or next week.
    Might be too late to get it fixed for this update given it hasn't been added to either the 'to do' list or the list of stuff they are working on.
    This game has far too many bugs to have been released. It's basically an unfinished and unpolished product we all paid full price for and are acting as their beta testers
    Unacceptable guys, get yer act together, what on earth were you thinking releasing this buggy mess?.

• Padre.Gabrielli
    2 posts

Same bug, I did everything at 100%, besides Cent, because I can't get drunk

• rockangel01
    1 posts

Ubisoft please fix this bug or let us know what is going on since it’s still an issue >_<

• gentester
    63 posts

There's at least 4 other threads (probably more if I had the energy to look) on this forum reporting the same issue, gosunoob.com reported it on their pages on the 19th Nov so I can't understand why it isn't even on the list of things the devs are looking into by now.

• CyJaxX
    5 posts

@gentester I have the same bug on PS5. Apart from hunting and fishing, it's the only thing I have left to do. It's frustrating that I can't complete the game.

• cptskells
    2 posts

I also have this issue. When I contacted support they told me that the Engineers were aware of it and that the only thing they could suggest would be returning to an older save. I have already done a lot more so returning to a save where I haven't done this quest is really not something I'll be doing.

They weren't able to tell me when they would look at it or if there was a way to keep ourselves updated.

Don't know what else to do than to just wait and keep sending support tickets as more people get the bug.

• locoporkko
    27 posts

@cptskells the only solution is begin a new match,i begin a new match and i did the pig of prophecy without problems and i believe today or tomorrow i got the platinum of this game

• TheJohanCZ
    1 posts

I have a problem with my last Cent mystery and that is the pig of prophecy. The pig does not speak for a second time. Any tips that could help me.

• gentester
    63 posts

@locoporkko
    In my case the event was about 100 levels ago, so I won't be doing that, nor restarting due to the amount of bugs still not fixed we'd all most likely simply run into other game breaking issues

• cptskells
    2 posts

@locoporkko What do you mean new match? New game?

• locoporkko
    27 posts

@cptskells sorry for my english,yes new game and i did a new game and a few minutes ago i got two milestones and the platinum of ac valhalla and i can play and obtain more platinums

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics