Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Viem
    Original poster 54 posts

Dear Developers

I am starting the discussion regarding Water Bubbles anew, in this section of the forums, requesting for your attention. My former reference regarding the issue was posted in the General Discussion section topic/93381/water-bubbles-can-you-see-through-them?_=1611317724266.

I initiallly felt obliged to bring up this issue when i first visited the Hidden Ones Bureau in Lunder (Lundinium Bureau). Now that i visited the Hidden Ones bureau in Colcestre/Essex i am faced with the same issue.
    As you know, access to this Bureau demmands the player to navigate through water in a confined area, where there is also some sea vegetation.
    The excessive ammount of water bubbles generated by Eivor, along with the existence of vegetation makes navigating through water a hustle.
    I understand that Water Bubbles are there to enhance the player's experience underwater, but :

• Water Bubbles are not generated by motion underwater, rather only by breathing.
    • It is a visual feature that rather hinders the players experience at this point, than enhances it.

Please reduce the ammount of bubbles generated while swimming underwater to an absolute mininum (if not completely remove them) and apply them when Eivor reaches the point of choking, when he gasps for air.

I am posting a relative image https://imageshack.com/i/pocEWACoj to back my opinion.
    Please look into this issue.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@viem Hello there! Thanks for sharing your feedback here. We'll be happy to forward things for review. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any more feedback or suggestions!

Official Response
  • Viem
    Original poster 54 posts

Thank you @UbiWan ! Be well and pass my regards to the development team.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics