Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tyeler0222144
    Original poster 70 posts

does anyone know when the merchants restock?? I’ve been playing forever it seems and they never restock, if you could get back to me that would be great! Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@tyeler0222144

whenever you lvl up

• Tyeler0222144
    Original poster 70 posts

@asgardian02 Thank you so much!

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@tyeler0222144

your welcome

• thegardener25
    156 posts

@tyeler0222144 I don't know exactly how long, but if you haven't levelled up for 2 hours, check the nearest store, & likewise, when you're close to levelling up, hold back from gaining anymore xp. Visit the store to check, it might have restocked. Buy what you need, then go back out & kill enough enemies to level up, & it restocks again.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@thegardener25

they restock everytime you lvl up, sitting next to a store and waiting for 2hours wont do anything, even if you waited 8 hours.

• thegardener25
    156 posts

@asgardian02 You don't know what you're talking about.

• Tyeler0222144
    Original poster 70 posts

@asgardian02 Thanks this helped a lot, sadly I didn’t buy from the merchant until actually now so I’m worried I won’t have all the required Materials to upgrade everything “Easily” because I didn’t get those Iron Ore. I always collected it and never spend my Silver

sad day HAHHAAH

• Tyeler0222144
    Original poster 70 posts

@thegardener25 you have to level up to make it restock sadly

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@tyeler0222144

its easier to farm iron on max lvl then you get 3x 5-7 per ore. and on fast travel points that are on a high moantain there are loads of iron ore nodes.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@thegardener25

and yet whenever i lvl up the stock is refreshed.
    At least its something to work with. There have been times that i didnt lvl up for 5-7 hours due to being kinda afk and the stores werent restocked. so yeah

• Tyeler0222144
    Original poster 70 posts

@asgardian02 thank you so much for helping me with my problem really!

• Tyeler0222144
    Original poster 70 posts

@asgardian02 whoops, wrong message, thank you for helping me with my problems!!

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@tyeler0222144

its no biggie, glad i could help.

enjoy your weekend!

Suggested Topics