Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 12 Likes/304 Replies/5897 Views
    TheeElf
    Original poster 178 posts

So currently there's speculation that the Avenge challenge is bugged. Yet some players are getting avenges in the middle of nowhere and in small bandit camps. So we want to test out this theory. For the next 5 days we want everyone across all platforms to go to 1 specific location, remove all your armor, and die in that area. We want to see if avenge bodies will start popping up.

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@theeelf

a few days back i got a revenge note, it landed into my quest items, not sure what the point is

• TheeElf

@asgardian02 The Revenge Note is different. This is other real player's bodies that have an interact icon with them. Upon interacting you get an Avenge quest to kill the NPCs that killed them. Upon killing the NPCs you get an Avenge notification that you Avenged [Player Name].

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@theeelf

ye never seen any of those. whats does the revenge note do then?

• TheeElf

@asgardian02 It was just a note you picked up from killing bandits that were hiding in a bush waiting to ambush you for killing someone else.

• azullFR
    697 posts

@theeelf
    just to inform (and for stats)
    My Naked deaths : (I kept my weapons, but didn't used them)

DEATH-01 :
    DATE : 2021/01/23
    HOUR (GMT) : 02h50
    SYSTEM : PS4 pro
    SERVERS : OCCIDENTAL EUROPE

DEATH-02 :
    HOUR (GMT) : 02h58

😉

• azullFR
    697 posts

@theeelf
    just to inform (and for stats)
    My Naked deaths : (I kept my weapons, but didn't used them)

DEATH-01 :
    HOUR (GMT) : 05h52

DEATH-02 :
    HOUR (GMT) : 05h55

Tip for those who want to die faster :
    if you're LVL 400 it's easy to reset all SKILLS to 0, and easy to apply them back after death with the "auto-skill assignation" 😉

Nice day all

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@theeelf

I also try to give your experiment a chance. Thank you for trying your theory with the community!

My results for PC version (incl. patch 1.1.1):
    Death #1: 6:45 MEZ (or CET)
    Death #2: 6:47 MEZ (or CET)
    Death #3: 6:49 MEZ (or CET)
    Death #4: 6:50 MEZ (or CET)

undefined

Attached the visualization for my death places:

undefined

Hopefully someone is able to revenge my. It was cold and wet without wearing armor 🙂
    Thank you

• luigispcrew
    57 posts

@theeelf Just died at the scotthorn farm 5 times but I haven't found players to avenge. There are many dead bodies but I don't know if belong to players or not. I cannot interact with the bodies anywayundefinedundefined

• azullFR
    697 posts

@luigispcrew
    These are not player bodys
    I had once ( I don't remember how it looked like ), you have an interaction "button" saying "Avenge Player xxxx"
    +or- 600 hours of gameplay, only one "Avenge Player" encounter it was before Patch 1.1.1 for sure and maybe before 1.1.0
    🙂

• basel19751224
    45 posts

this is how is it look like

this is the same place back in november ( this is not my video )

i was able to farm 3 of them in this area the day before yesterday
     i did realise something but maybe it has nothing to do with this .
    Remember before patch 1.11 was 3 new skills one of each skill tree
    back then i did get the one in the bear skill tree , after the patch these skills become unavaible
    but if stayed off line all 3 skill was there again
    When i fund the dead bodies my level went up with one and i had the extra bear skill again and later the skill was gone again and my level went back
    so maybe i was off line for a little period and dead started to show up and in the back the game was still saved my progress when i got back on line and i was able
    got the avenge stats with conect .
    So maybe worth a try to check it out off line if there are any dead player anywhere on the map .
    i will give a try to night when got home from work

• NeOVoltron
    104 posts

This sounds like a good idea!

• basel19751224
    45 posts

look like we have one other lucky player at this location :

NovocaineAU
    NovocaineAU 1 posts
    38 min ago @basel19751224

confirmed that I found one at the Scotthom farm location. The other was not there but one is better than none! On Xbox SX

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@basel19751224

this all seems like way to much effort for just 5 opals

• azullFR
    697 posts

@asgardian02
    it's more to understand how it works (or not works) than for the poor 5 opals
    🙂

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@basel19751224

Just checked for PC version. Started Ubisoft Connect in offline and then AC:V.
    No one was laying at the spot also around there also nothing.
    I do not understand the mechanism behind this or, maybe, it is really buggy and does not work.
    Need more trials and peoples for all platform to test and confirm this!

• fo0fight3r
    22 posts

@tchester1980
    me2 , nothing ....

• basel19751224
    45 posts

ok , i will keep going there to die and check it out if i able to fund more bodies there

• Savvage91
    24 posts

I just found someone to revenge on the farm after several attempts... I don't know if it is bugged or it works in a certain way but ubisoft must fix it so it can be easier for more players to spawn. I also died in that place so other players can try and find an avenge quest.

• TheeElf

@savvage91 Did you happen to see the name of the player? Just curious if we can tie a death time to appearance time or some other sort of connection. Thanks for letting us know.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics