Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • azullFR
    552 posts

@theeelf
    same for me, so I waited for the sentence in several "rounds" to be sure
    🙂

• azullFR
    552 posts

Just for info :
    wainting on the roof did the job, here some details :

• East-Anglie = Quests: NONE done ; World-Events: NONE done ; Artifacts: NONE done

(I wanted to see if it had an effect)

• PS4 : waited 17 min while this "period" I was in the PS4 menu to be sure to have the game in a quiet state
    • On "wake-up" did Odin sight = Nothing
    • Went on the ground, New Odin Sight = Nothing
    • Walked a little ... Eivor said : "interesting" .... so I walked around the house to the well = OK !!!

(Avenge: plasplus23)
    Weekly Connect challenge=OK
    UBIchallenge=1/10

Great thanks all 🙂

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@basel19751224

So, my Jomswikinger is earning money now 🙂
    Thank you

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@black_widow9

Due to the fact that we do not have enough information from Ubisoft officially and how the mechanics in AC: Valhalla work, we have tried to test it via this forum post to finish the weekly challenge.
    Looks like, that sometimes it works by waiting some time on the spot, but it is not the same like it was on Origin.
    In AC: Origin, the bodies were lying on the floor when you entered the area. This is currently not given in AC: Valhalla.
    From that point of view, something should be wrong in the mechanism. I think, waiting on the spot for more then 10 or 15 minutes is not the intention of this "revenge another player" mini-quest.

As the other ppl have written, dying without armor is much faster as dying with armor on. That´s why we decided to put them off to die more often on the same spot to test the theories.

Maybe you can collect these information which we have done and forward this to the develop team. In my opinion, this should be re-design or re-programmed like it was for AC: Origin!
    Thank you

• azullFR
    552 posts

@tchester1980
    I miss the "skull icon" from AC-Origins' : Simple, clearly visible both on map and in Senu view
    I just took one some hours ago, so pleasant when these quests are clear and simple as it is in Origins'
    ... UBI, if you're hearing us .... 😉

• TheeElf
    Original poster 164 posts

@tchester1980 I concur. This is definitely not how I would want this feature implemented as it currently is in Valhalla. We just wanted to figure something out so we didn't miss out on any Opals. Got 9 done today. Hopefully I can get the last one tomorrow to be done with the Core challenge. Then off to find the illusive big fish... 😬

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@theeelf

I´m sure that this is definitely not the way how it has to work. That´s also clear for me....
    Hopefully they will take our feedback here to re-program it like it is in AC: Origin!

Good luck for the big fish.... tell me more about when you have found them

• Stonesie87
    53 posts

@davidv81 I don't think difficultly has anything to do with it as I just found my first one at the scottoh farm. Been losing my mind trying to find them as and finally one after 356 hours... I was running all over the farm for the past hour and nothing then when I was just standing still it randomly popped up... gitcha2times was the name of the guy I avenged I'm on ps4..

• SusLiK_MZ
    6 posts

I did it! His nickname raphiehrbar2010 😊
    https://yadi.sk/i/k0GlDa2ASIH8cQ

• B00MSIE
    296 posts
  • ggsnake7
    8 posts

Still nothing... damn this is the most anti fun feature I've encountered in a long time -.-

• ggsnake7
    8 posts

Update: Wow, finally found my first avenge corpse! It was the player 'innrtbe'. Yay 🙂

Now its only 19 left if I really want to go for the achievement ~.~

• luigispcrew
    53 posts

I've just finished the challenge. I've uploaded a video on YouTube in case you want to see how to do it. I hope it can help

• G-D-L-1
    10 posts

@luigispcrew ti va di organizzarci insieme?

• B00MSIE
    296 posts

@luigispcrew

Thanks for the upload, this seems to be the way that gives you most change to encounter an avenge quest.

Yesterday this did work for me. Today in the morning I found one and after that none. Connection to Ubi servers stays up. Even restarted whole game twice, travelled to and from other areas, none.Have the game running in the background for 5 hours now and nothing 😢 ...

I think the change is already very small to begin with (too small) and it gets even smaller when less people are playing the game.

• Gryma-
    25 posts

For people i just add today, i'll do some "suicide", so, do the same and that's will work 🙂

• AHolyKuma
    1 posts

@TheeElf
    Thank you so much for doing this! I have the same idea but not sure where to post to maximize the participants, then I saw this post mentioned in reddit.

However what intrigue me the most is WHY do you choose this specific farm?
    Because I'm one of the lucky person to get the avenge quest before the time-limited challenge, and even before the Yule Festival, and it was happen EXACTLY AT THAT FARM.
    It happen when I explore East Anglia while doing the main quest, and I think there is a point of interest in that farm. I vividly remember soon after I leave that farm, I got the avenge quest and all I need to do is go back to the farm to confirm the kills.
    And I also see a video in Youtube about avenge quest (

), which also happen in THAT FARM.
    So are there something special about THAT FARM somehow allowing more player to get the avenge quest???

• azullFR
    552 posts

@black_widow9
    I have got a question : what have you in mind when asking :

what happens if you leave your armor on as opposed to removing it completely?

caus' I've no single idea of what you expected from this "try" ( Armor type problem ? runes Problem ? etc... )
    thank you 🙂

• azullFR
    552 posts

@aholykuma
    I think it's a "AVENGE QUEST SPAWNING POINT", like the ones that are in AC-Origins'
    Note :
    there is a second "Avenge Quest Spawning Point" = 275m EAST/North-EAST of Ruined Tower at location with 3 wild boars and a treasure near a tree
    I think it's scripted like that but servers communications are "bugged"
    ( example: at one moment in the game I loose all my Berserker set just because I had a look to the hellix store, without buying anything or doing anything else than just looking the items...Now no more problem caus' I reloaded an earlier save and never went back to the store during gameplay... )
    🙂

• TheeElf
    Original poster 164 posts

@aholykuma
    "However what intrigue me the most is WHY do you choose this specific farm?"
    One person said they got 2 avenge at that farm. So we started focusing specifically there and occasionally looking at the nearby high point spawn tower and the bandit camp east (directly south of Sunken Glory). We gradually started realizing potential spawn points and triggers. Glad it is working out for so many though!!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics